It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

F4LL0UT: Actually we're discussing nerdelitism.

Thank you. Apparently those many hours of playing Saints Row weren't a waste of time after all.
Soccorro: I hate your, sympathetic way of avoiding arguments. and somehow also love it...
They teach you how to do that when you join the Saints. :P
Soccorro: I hate your, sympathetic way of avoiding arguments. and somehow also love it...
F4LL0UT: Nice to see that my "charming asshole" approach also works on the internet.
charming indeed ;)
Soccorro: allright attend nerd bootcamp then and learn how to get bullied and avoided properly.
Good heavens! You’ve got to learn to maximize your nerdness!

1 - Travel in packs.

2 – Confound your confronters with logic.

3 - Always remember that women (and men) who are attracted to nerds make the best companions for a relationship (even if you are not a nerd), because they are the only ones who will accept you and love you for who you are, beyond the superficial extended parts of ourselves.
Niggles: I guess its more of the stereo type - gaming = computers = geeky= anti social ...at least that was the old stigma. From what i can tell its a tad more cooler these days since the explosion in console gaming :/....more socially acceptable in peoples eyes (generally speaking of course)
Soccorro: Now those stupid hipster think they all become "geeky" and "nerdy" just by putting on fake eyeglasses. "Ooooh, look at me i can switch my computer on and off, i'm such a nerd sometimes!" NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE JUST A STUPID ASSHOLE!

Go hug a tree, eat tofu and suppport the arab spring by liking a facebook site dedicated to it by using your MAC!
Hey hey i actually like tofu...very healthy if a bit bland if u dont cook it right ;)
GhostwriterDoF: 3 - Always remember that women (and men) who are attracted to nerds make the best companions for a relationship (even if you are not a nerd), because they are the only ones who will accept you and love you for who you are, beyond the superficial extended parts of ourselves.
Not true. My GF only wants me for my joystick.
GhostwriterDoF: 3 - Always remember that women (and men) who are attracted to nerds make the best companions for a relationship (even if you are not a nerd), because they are the only ones who will accept you and love you for who you are, beyond the superficial extended parts of ourselves.
From experience ? :D
Niggles: From experience ? :D
Aye mate, though I'm not cool enough to be a nerd... :P

Yet... I'm working on improving myself.
Post edited June 08, 2014 by GhostwriterDoF
Soccorro: allright attend nerd bootcamp then and learn how to get bullied and avoided properly.
GhostwriterDoF: Good heavens! You’ve got to learn to maximize your nerdness!

1 - Travel in packs.

2 – Confound your confronters with logic.

3 - Always remember that women (and men) who are attracted to nerds make the best companions for a relationship (even if you are not a nerd), because they are the only ones who will accept you and love you for who you are, beyond the superficial extended parts of ourselves.
I agree with 1, 2 and 3. It also helps to recruit a big muscular guy into your nerd pack. :P
F4LL0UT: Not true. My GF only wants me for my joystick.
Hmmm, I suppose that could technically be considered loving you for who you are... in an abstract way. :/
F4LL0UT: Not true. My GF only wants me for my joystick.
I'm 100% sure she is with you because she loves your personality...

I just saw a pic of your joystick.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_m16_YxsBJsw/SwQb-ttRm6I/AAAAAAAAMNo/nlCRUzk7Fcg/s200/tinyAtariJoystick.jpg

Hope you know I'm just kidding. :P
Post edited June 08, 2014 by monkeydelarge
GhostwriterDoF: 2 – Confound your confronters with logic.
monkeydelarge: I agree with 1, 2 and 3. It also helps to recruit a big muscular guy into your nerd pack. :P
If your logic is sound, you won't need the big muscular guy, although a really smart girl would be just as scary to the confronters, (as an alternative option to keep open). :D
monkeydelarge: I agree with 1, 2 and 3. It also helps to recruit a big muscular guy into your nerd pack. :P
GhostwriterDoF: If your logic is sound, you won't need the big muscular guy, although a really smart girl would be just as scary to the confronters, (as an alternative option to keep open). :D
Some people are logic proof...unfortunately....
GhostwriterDoF: If your logic is sound, you won't need the big muscular guy, although a really smart girl would be just as scary to the confronters, (as an alternative option to keep open). :D
oh my god just imagine your girlfriend is smarter tahn you... a nightmare
Soccorro: oh my god just imagine your girlfriend is smarter tahn you... a nightmare
I wouldn't have a problem with that.
Soccorro: oh my god just imagine your girlfriend is smarter tahn you... a nightmare
blarth: I wouldn't have a problem with that.
I'd die... *removed due to sounding too a**holish*
Post edited June 08, 2014 by Soccorro