It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

henchwench82: I want to bitch about how horribly sick I am right now, but I'm leery of crossing that razor thin line between "bitching" and "whining" <_<

So instead, I'll bitch about how life only gets really interesting when I'm delirious with fever.

I tried to play Arcanum for the first time to keep awake. I was convinced within the first 30 seconds that this guy Virgil is a plant waiting to shank the PC the second her back is turned. Everything he said was colored by amusing innuendos that now make zero sense so I won't bother, but trust me, Virgil the perv/plant was way more interesting than plain vanilla "actual" Virgil. I'm beginning to think I need to do playthroughs of other games when sick just to see what kind of crazy my mind can dish out under the right influences. Suggestions are welcome, though hopefully I won't need them for a while.

Also, just throwing this out there, but I'm completely thrown off by all the tinyE refs to donkeys, even now that my fever is under the iron grip of ibuprofen. Donkeys?? Wtf?? Is this a euphemism for something else? I'm scared now that I'll click on the wrong thread one day and see something that can never be unseen O_o
Video games played while under the influence of various flavors of crazy can get fun in a hurry. Same thing with movies. Anything that starts out weird will probably get that much more so when your brain's going sideways. It'll either be great or you'll start freaking out a bit. Or both.
Also, pretty sure they're referring to actual donkeys.
henchwench82: I want to bitch about how horribly sick I am right now, but I'm leery of crossing that razor thin line between "bitching" and "whining" <_<

So instead, I'll bitch about how life only gets really interesting when I'm delirious with fever.

I tried to play Arcanum for the first time to keep awake. I was convinced within the first 30 seconds that this guy Virgil is a plant waiting to shank the PC the second her back is turned. Everything he said was colored by amusing innuendos that now make zero sense so I won't bother, but trust me, Virgil the perv/plant was way more interesting than plain vanilla "actual" Virgil. I'm beginning to think I need to do playthroughs of other games when sick just to see what kind of crazy my mind can dish out under the right influences. Suggestions are welcome, though hopefully I won't need them for a while.

Also, just throwing this out there, but I'm completely thrown off by all the tinyE refs to donkeys, even now that my fever is under the iron grip of ibuprofen. Donkeys?? Wtf?? Is this a euphemism for something else? I'm scared now that I'll click on the wrong thread one day and see something that can never be unseen O_o
tinyE: SORRY
I just got three of them. I realize this is a game forum and has no place in here but you folks are the closest thing I have to real friends so I talk about it in here. I'll try to tone it down a little.

Hope you are feeling better. As a veteran of nasty illness my heart goes out to you and please feel free to 'moan' about it in here; the way I see it, the sicker you are the more you've earned the right to gripe. :D
Dude....seriously. All the stupid fucking bullshit that people spew out while operating under a level of obliviousness so complete you start wondering if they truly have managed to shove their own head up their ass, and you're worried about discussing having some donkeys?
I'll put it out there on your behalf. All me, direct hate and what-not here. If someone's enough of a prick to give you serious grief over that? They really, REALLY need to go fuck themselves.
Post edited May 28, 2014 by CarrionCrow
I just got three of them. I realize this is a game forum and has no place in here but you folks are the closest thing I have to real friends so I talk about it in here. I'll try to tone it down a little.

Hope you are feeling better. As a veteran of nasty illness my heart goes out to you and please feel free to 'moan' about it in here; the way I see it, the sicker you are the more you've earned the right to gripe. :D
Don't apologize, talk about them all you like. I just wanted to know if they're ACTUALLY donkeys. Not to come across all weird but at first I thought you may have been referring to drug mules, that may have been the fever though.

henchwench82: at first I thought you may have been referring to drug mules
Hey, that's not a bad idea! XD I live on the U.S./Canada border. The problem is, what would I smuggle? Prohibition is over, there are no poppy farms in Canada, and pot is slowly becoming legal down here. :P
tinyE: The problem is, what would I smuggle?
Health care.
grimwerk: Health care.
Hey, we're working on it.
henchwench82: Suggestions are welcome, though hopefully I won't need them for a while.
VtM: Bloodlines as a Malkavian. Would be interesting to see how weirder that gets.

"...you folks are the closest thing I have to real friends so I talk about it in here."

... :,) I love you too.... I LOVE YOU TOO! I...LOVE...YOU...TOO!!!
Cyberevil: Ha! good luck with that one, I keep waiting for that. I've never seen IL or Red Baron on sale here. (my physical went corrupt too (strange))
tinyE: They both have, I assure you.
Well, since this is the bitching thread then, I'm sure I can be excused for whining about missing ever seeing either... or really ANY flight Sim on sale. But then, I've only been around since early 2010...
tinyE: Hey, we're working on it.
...but all we've managed is essentially a TAX on the working poor.
Post edited May 28, 2014 by Cyberevil
tinyE: They both have, I assure you.
Cyberevil: Well, since this is the bitching thread then, I'm sure I can be excused for whining about missing ever seeing either... or really ANY flight Sim on sale. But then, I've only been around since early 2010...
tinyE:
Cyberevil:
I didn't mean it that way. :D I simply meant to say that they do go on sale so keep your head up.
Cyberevil: Well, since this is the bitching thread then, I'm sure I can be excused for whining about missing ever seeing either... or really ANY flight Sim on sale. But then, I've only been around since early 2010...
tinyE: I didn't mean it that way. :D I simply meant to say that they do go on sale so keep your head up.
hey, I was just bitching. it's all good.
tinyE: I didn't mean it that way. :D I simply meant to say that they do go on sale so keep your head up.
Cyberevil: hey, I was just bitching. it's all good.
Either way if I see it go on sale I'll be sure you flag you down. Sadly I have nothing else to do but sit around and wait for this stuff! :P
Cyberevil: hey, I was just bitching. it's all good.
tinyE: Either way if I see it go on sale I'll be sure you flag you down. Sadly I have nothing else to do but sit around and wait for this stuff! :P
Apparently, I do.... but I can't imagine what it is
LOL, before I read your post I thought exactly the same on TinyE's question what to smuggle from Canada to the US. Often when reading the bitching in this topic, i feel sorry for all American's with bad mental or physical health who have to struggle with such a lousy healthcare where money takes prioority over Hippocrates' oath. I was under the impression Obama finally solved the issue after decades of neglect and rule of healthcare by financial considerations.What happened?
Soccorro: "...you folks are the closest thing I have to real friends so I talk about it in here."

+1, we all love TinyE.Well, except for some lousy downreppers.

*edit: I was talking about considarions of healthcars. I guess I should go to sleep. Night everyone and give the donkeys a hug, if they'll allow it! Cheers.
Post edited May 28, 2014 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: LOL, before I read your post I thought exactly the same on TinyE's question what to smuggle from Canada to the US. Often when reading the bitching in this topic, i feel sorry for all American's with bad mental or physical health who have to struggle with such a lousy healthcare where money takes prioority over Hippocrates' oath. I was under the impression Obama finally solved the issue after decades of neglect and rule of healthcar by financial considarions.What happened?
Soccorro: "...you folks are the closest thing I have to real friends so I talk about it in here."

DubConqueror: +1, we all love TinyE.Well, except for some lousy downreppers.
Easy! Corporate Profits above ANYTHING else, can't have the multi billion dollar profits of private insurance companies effected by even one negative cent.

Special Interests wins the day! (Again)
New job. Wake at 2.30am. Train 4.15am. Start 6am. ....sooooo tired........not complaining because money is good and im not tired.... but body feels like its stressed and since i moved places start of May, i feel a double whammy of moving and new job.....trying to get rid of the stress...