It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elenarie: Every game is now a MASTERPIECE or AMAZING or EXTRAORDINARY or whatever.

For crap's sake, the PR guys really need to draw the line somewhere. If anything, I am really getting turned off to buy anything from GOG reading the same things for every single game released here.
That's advertising, don't get annoyed by it and miss the chance to give the game a try...

morciu: signing in to bitch about torchlight, because I already have it and it sucks donkey balls. I was almost sure I was gonna "get some wang" instead.
Was lucky enough to not have the game already, but I do have the D&D bundle already (I don't feel that bad however, since I got them all discounted anyway, even if not that much like other people buy it with this time).
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Reever
Hah, rep keeps going down by a few points every day. Someone must be feeling quite butt-hurt. Keep being classy. :)
I don't feel happy. Can't even motivate myself to it and I wear an invisible mask in front of all people.

I'm not sure I can handle it again. Or how.

I'd really like to disappear for a while and fly in ethereal space, returning only when I was completely at peace...
Elenarie: Hah, rep keeps going down by a few points every day. Someone must be feeling quite butt-hurt. Keep being classy. :)
You too? :D
I think it's just that when you reach 4 stars, you're automatically downrepped - tinyE is just an anomaly, since he's well...special xD
eyeliner: I don't feel happy. Can't even motivate myself to it and I wear an invisible mask in front of all people.

I'd really like to disappear for a while and fly in ethereal space, returning only when I was completely at peace...
I dont know if ive missed something prior to this comment but reading your post the first thing that sprung into my head was depression.

That might be jumping to conclusions and i apologize for doing so but if you really feel that way I would speak to a healthcare professional whether it is your normal doctor or if you too think it might be a mental health related issue then try to fast track yourself to someone who specializes with mental health conditions
Elenarie: Hah, rep keeps going down by a few points every day. Someone must be feeling quite butt-hurt. Keep being classy. :)
Reever: You too? :D
I think it's just that when you reach 4 stars, you're automatically downrepped - tinyE is just an anomaly, since he's well...special xD
ill have to keep an eye on mine, im curious now
Post edited June 18, 2013 by reaver894
reaver894: ill have to keep an eye on mine, im curious now
Haha, please do :D
I got a Roccat Kone+ to replace my CM Sentinel Advance. The new mouse feels odd. I'll give it a few days to grow on me, although I fear it will hurt my hand a hell of a lot more than the Roccat.
AlKim: I got a Roccat Kone+ to replace my CM Sentinel Advance. The new mouse feels odd. I'll give it a few days to grow on me, although I fear it will hurt my hand a hell of a lot more than the Roccat.
New mice and keyboards are always a bitch, I bought a Razer Deathstalker keyboard about 3 months ago, after 2 days I swapped back a crappy old Turbo Media thing that is older than any other component on the computer
AlKim: I got a Roccat Kone+ to replace my CM Sentinel Advance. The new mouse feels odd. I'll give it a few days to grow on me, although I fear it will hurt my hand a hell of a lot more than the Roccat.
reaver894: New mice and keyboards are always a bitch, I bought a Razer Deathstalker keyboard about 3 months ago, after 2 days I swapped back a crappy old Turbo Media thing that is older than any other component on the computer
Worse still is that there's an improved version of the Sentinel and for some reason I decided to try the Roccat instead. I feel a bit of a berk, to be honest. At least there's a viable alternative if the new mouse fails to impress.
reaver894: New mice and keyboards are always a bitch, I bought a Razer Deathstalker keyboard about 3 months ago, after 2 days I swapped back a crappy old Turbo Media thing that is older than any other component on the computer
AlKim: Worse still is that there's an improved version of the Sentinel and for some reason I decided to try the Roccat instead. I feel a bit of a berk, to be honest. At least there's a viable alternative if the new mouse fails to impress.
Always have a backup plan :-)
Bah, this is fucking pissing me off. I'm trying to buy some damn headphones off of the Skullcandy website, but for some stupid reason there is no "buy" button. What the hell is this shit? I Ctrl-F for "buy" and "cart", no luck.

My friend gave me 75$ credit, and I really want to use it.

EDIT: Checked the FAQ. Turns out it's out of stock. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP SKULLCANDY
Post edited June 18, 2013 by ggf162
eyeliner: I don't feel happy. Can't even motivate myself to it and I wear an invisible mask in front of all people.

reaver894: I dont know if ive missed something prior to this comment but reading your post the first thing that sprung into my head was depression.

That might be jumping to conclusions and i apologize for doing so but if you really feel that way I would speak to a healthcare professional whether it is your normal doctor or if you too think it might be a mental health related issue then try to fast track yourself to someone who specializes with mental health conditions
No mental health issue, thank heavens.

It's just one of those times in a life...
I have the worst fucking heartburn this morning, it feels awful
StingingVelvet: My rep seems to go down a point a day or so. Someone out there loves being passive-aggressive.

Fuck I'm tired.
Welcome to my world
Post edited June 19, 2013 by Roman5
I sort of messed up yesterday by forgetting to eat. Super tired now.
Save mee, yogurt!
I've noticed I like the plain cheapo MS or Logitech mice the best. I generally dislike special mice which are shaped oddly.

From work I now have a secondary mouse, some kidney-shaped Dell mouse. I don't like it as much, but I guess I'm getting used to it. It just doesn't feel as good in my hand as a plain cheapo mouse.

And as said before, the wireless Logitech mouse I'm also using feels a bit too bulky, and also heavy, apparently due to the battery inside. But it's bearable, and being wireless is nice.