It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't you hate it after you shave when you get those really, really strong urges to stroke your beard and it's not there? It's infuriating!
ggf162: Don't you hate it after you shave when you get those really, really strong urges to stroke your beard and it's not there? It's infuriating!
On top of that I hate it when you are out and about, go to stroke your beard, realize its not there, but manage to find one or two tufts of hair that you missed. Makes me very aware that they are there...
Post edited June 04, 2013 by MeImNot
stika: Mine has to do with job (or lack of thereof). I honestly don't know how much longer I can continue unemployed :\
Darvond: I think my father is facing the same wall, and he doesn't exactly seem eager to try and apply for benefits, but that's because the state of Social Programs in the USA is...rosambo, or to put it a bit more clearly, a kick in the balls except for those counting the dollars. Why we can't just slice up and divide the n00 billion dollar budget that we waste on military efforts and maintaining bases in places that war has very little likelyhood of striking, it is beyond me.

Then again, I'm also the guy who thinks that Congress should be demolished and replaced with at least 4-6 regional divisions who would be better suited to the needs of the area.
In my case though I live in Portugal, a country financially broke with an unemployment rate of 38% for those aged under 30.

So yeah... I'm fucked :\
langurmonkey: Great, another blind nationalist... MERICA!
Darvond: I think you quite misunderstood me: I was wondering what the whole obsession with Israel was when it isn't exactly a land of riches and is more a source of war rather than prosperity.
You think that's bad, what about this obsession to get involved in a civil war in Syria.
financially bankrupt :(
Mental breakdown! Woo! Really want to burn my house down.
Second day in a row that I wake up with a feeling not unlike someone had punched the right side of my head with a baseball bat...
Since last week my local Tesco, and the one near work, have both suffered freezer and/or chiller breakdowns in the Summer heat. Ever since then I cannot conveniently obtain those perfectly proportioned little tubs of pitted olives with feta OR the sun-dried tomatoes with mozarella. Although they still have the flat-pack salami.

So if I leave home without a packed lunch, a strait-forward bog-standard plastic-bread cardboard-boxed pre-made generic sandwich just doesn't cut the mustard.
gloombandit: Since last week my local Tesco, and the one near work, have both suffered freezer and/or chiller breakdowns in the Summer heat. Ever since then I cannot conveniently obtain those perfectly proportioned little tubs of pitted olives with feta OR the sun-dried tomatoes with mozarella. Although they still have the flat-pack salami.

So if I leave home without a packed lunch, a strait-forward bog-standard plastic-bread cardboard-boxed pre-made generic sandwich just doesn't cut the mustard.
That was the most beautifully composed gripe these eyes have ever read.
Thanks.

I'm not one to whinge, but it does you good occasionally. And it's wonderful to have your gripeage appreciated.
I'm tired and sad. Tired...just because.... sad because my friend died 2 days ago. I spoke with him saturday and now he's gone. I can't call him or meet him somewhere. He's just gone and there is nothing I can do.
Jernfuglen: I'm tired and sad. Tired...just because.... sad because my friend died 2 days ago. I spoke with him saturday and now he's gone. I can't call him or meet him somewhere. He's just gone and there is nothing I can do.
Wow, sorry to hear that.. :-( I'm sure he's in a better place and probably thinking about you, if not looking over you and protecting you :)

Edit: Try to cheer up, remember him for the good things you and him used to do together :)
Post edited June 06, 2013 by YellowAries
Jernfuglen: I'm tired and sad. Tired...just because.... sad because my friend died 2 days ago. I spoke with him saturday and now he's gone. I can't call him or meet him somewhere. He's just gone and there is nothing I can do.
YellowAries: Wow, sorry to hear that.. :-( I'm sure he's in a better place and probably thinking about you, if not looking over you and protecting you :)

Edit: Try to cheer up, remember him for the good things you and him used to do together :)
Thank you.
I will remember him for the good- he was great. It's the feeling of loss I have right now. Though it's very sad, it's actually not a bad feeling- I think it's nessesary.
I think this is a bitch I just started Hemodialys for acute renal failure and stage 4 prostate cancer. So guys heads up get those prostates checked!!!
rwelkins: I think this is a bitch I just started Hemodialys for acute renal failure and stage 4 prostate cancer. So guys heads up get those prostates checked!!!
...Really?