It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Sick to Death of nutcases online who think MOD means that they can do whatever the F**K they like and Harass, Intimidate, Offend, Upset and belittle regular users online and get away with it because the three letter word "MOD" gives them the right to!

Then when you speak up they claim that you have Harassed and offended them!

The a$$h0le then gets to keep IT'S job (just because they are from the untouchable LGBTQXYZ Paedophile *oh sorry Paedosexual /sarcasm* group) which also pisses me off!

so the C**T uses it as a Crutch to get away with whatever they like!

and the other Mods totally agree with that C**T probably scared that their jobs are on the line.

how do I get said NUTCASE of a MOD removed for abusing their moderation powers against not just me but other people that they classify as NON left leaning.

This has got nothing to do with GOG It's just me rambling.

The Clue is it has an avatar name that is a transfiguration spell from Harry Potter!
Post edited October 29, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
Looking up whether there's an open source Vulkan implementation for AMD GPUs on Linux, and the number of them isn't 0 or 1.
Matewis: Neighbour's dog barked me awake at 6am, and not for the first time. At wits end over here
I think that I am the same neighbor with a loud dog.
Lovely. Neighbour with the demon dog has been informed in a respectful way that the early pre 7am barking (twice at 04:45am last week) is a serious problem (for both my landlords and me), and he responded by being passive aggressive. Weirdly he started off his reply by saying that they'll keep the dog inside for as long as possible, and then went on a passive aggressive rant of sorts after that, about how he won't change his lifestyle to accommodate me.
Some people...
Next step - lawyer letter, or perhaps first a powerful anti-barking device. Or I could just move.

Perhaps I should look more on the bright side of life! - I have few too many posts in this thread 0.o
Stressed and anxious due to the election, which you've no doubt heard about.
I am disheartened that I can't not just find a job but not even get an online interview, and it's been almost two years without any official employment. Today I felt really anxious about it and I cried, and I can't tell my ex bf or he'll say I'm being negative. I feel lonely and worried for my future. I try to drown my anxiety in food and videogames but it's still there on the surface. Plus from tomorrow we have a stricter lockdown in my region and my best friend is stuck in a different region with a COVID19 positive result - luckily asymptomatic. I don't know where to turn to and I just want to scream.
Post edited November 15, 2020 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: I am disheartened that I can't not just find a job but not even get an online interview, and it's been almost two years without any official employment. Today I felt really anxious about it and I cried, and I can't tell my ex bf or he'll say I'm being negative. I feel lonely and worried for my future. I try to drown my anxiety in food and videogames but it's still there on the surface. Plus from tomorrow we have a stricter lockdown in my region and my best friend is stuck in a different region with a COVID19 positive result - luckily asymptomatic. I don't know where to turn to and I just want to scream.
Been there, done that. A job will come and all will be okay, it always came for me and it's just the rough side of life that you are having at the moment and you can mark my words as fact.
Had a sudden power outage.

Even worse, Chromium seems to have forgotten all the tabs that I had open.

Dogmaus: Plus from tomorrow we have a stricter lockdown in my region
My state is bad enough that there really should be a strict lockdown, but the legislature and judicial branches of the state government are actively fighting any attempts by the governor to impose one.
Post edited November 15, 2020 by dtgreene
low rated
Got a suspension on YT....even though I have no videos there, hardly post any comments, and my comments are more milquetoast than the ones I make here.

(I recently merged a bunch of saved video folders, so maybe that was the reason?)

Anyhoo, have to make do and wait until they look into my appeal(needless to say I am a bit miffled).
Just signed off my online banking... After having paid my bills and outlined my budget, it crushed my soul to see that this Xmas is gonna be a frugal fiasco for me. :( Gonna try not to let it ruin my day. Easier said than done.
matterbandit: Just signed off my online banking... After having paid my bills and outlined my budget, it crushed my soul to see that this Xmas is gonna be a frugal fiasco for me. :( Gonna try not to let it ruin my day. Easier said than done.
There's beauty in frugality, I understand well your frustration but being broke for a while has showed me a lot about how I was wasting money before to feel better with stuff.
I keep missing my ex and think I will end up as a crazy cat woman like the one in the Simpsons. I don't think I will ever find love again.
matterbandit: Just signed off my online banking... After having paid my bills and outlined my budget, it crushed my soul to see that this Xmas is gonna be a frugal fiasco for me. :( Gonna try not to let it ruin my day. Easier said than done.
Dogmaus: There's beauty in frugality, I understand well your frustration but being broke for a while has showed me a lot about how I was wasting money before to feel better with stuff.
I keep missing my ex and think I will end up as a crazy cat woman like the one in the Simpsons. I don't think I will ever find love again.
*Made a cuddle charge attack, and hugs Dogmaus.*

Here is my absolute favourite motivational speech of alltime. From a move.
Yes...maybe a klischee. But it really helps me allways, when i'm sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrOqnZdvI6M

Never give up, my friend. :-)
Still don't have my MSI 3090 Gaming X Trio 24GB even though I ordered the NIGHT they came out
Fuxxing Computer shop deliberately made me wait LAST because their excuses were

Hi,

Not true, we were hit by bot traffic but not orders, the orders you can go through are clearly existing/repeat customers rather than bots. We suspect this is either our firewall or just our platform not being known to the bots to navigate (99% of online retailers would not be using our platform for sure).

I believe your timestamp was 15 minutes past launch from memory - for perspective, the recent AMD 5000 launch would be over 1000 orders by this point. People are very fast, most of the orders are in the first 3 minutes.
funny I remember ordering it at 11:35 (so what are they doing releasing it 15 to 20 minutes early for most customers but not for me as well!)

I resoponded with:

Yes because I knocked out (had a seizure, Which only happens when I'm tired and sleep deprived) for 15 minutes because of Acquired brain injuries earlier in life (at 21 when I was bashed to "death" apparently I died 5 times on the way to the hospital) but yeah I'm alive now.

Which has nothing to do with my query but thanks anyway.
thing is on their website they wrote:

While stock on this series is very short - we are continuing to receive shipments each week. To date we have filled hundreds of orders, and are continuing to fill more every day, yet demand continues to vastly outstrip supply – particularly in the case of the 3080.
yeah the 3080 NOT the 3090 and then after telling me that my order was in the LAST 30% they had the balls to put this on their webpage for my card: MSI 3090 Gaming X Trio 24GB 24/09/2020 23:09 Small shipments flowing in weekly throughout the rest of the year.
the time 23:09 is the time they DECIDED they would release it mind you I was checking their website hourly then by 1800 hrs I was checking it every 5 F***ING MINUTES!

This is the type of SHADY SH!T! people deliberately do to me!
Post edited November 29, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
ì

Hate-Chan2000: *Made a cuddle charge attack, and hugs Dogmaus.*

Here is my absolute favourite motivational speech of alltime. From a move.
Are you say I'm gonna turn into Gollum? Kidding, thanks. I don't believe in destiny but I hope he'll miss me one day and ask me to try again. But maybe what we had is broken beyond repair now. Thanks for your (and Gandalf's) kind words.
Dogmaus: There's beauty in frugality, I understand well your frustration but being broke for a while has showed me a lot about how I was wasting money before to feel better with stuff.
From where I am standing, there is no way I could possibly trick my mind into believing that "there is beauty in frugality" ...LOL! :P

But thanks for your kind words and positive vibes. I'm going to try to appreciate what little I do have. :)

I'm no expert in love, but hope these words comfort you: there's a "crazy" cat lady that lives on my street and everybody adores her! Not the best love advice, but my goal was to make you chuckle. ;)