It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Been given an ultimatum to attend church by a family member, or else. Seriously, fuck that place and all of its brainwashing.
Bloody Church is the worst place to go they literally TELL you how to run your life.
tinyE: There is new batch SPAM of commercials (and I mean actual SPAM, not the email bullshit) that insist all the negative stereotypes about SPAM are false.

When I was a little kid mY mother fed me SPAM.

THERE IS NOTHING FALSE ABOUT THOSE STEREOTYPES!
I'D RATHER EAT THE ASS OFF A DEAD BABOON THAN EVER EAT THAT SHIT AGAIN!
could be worse it could be camp pie which is lamb tongues and beef hearts.
Post edited March 10, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Ok listen I really, really adored "What we do in the shadows", but do you really think you can drag it to a whole tv series and not, I don't know, lessen it, or something ? Because I've only watched the trailers so far and meh.

Does any decent thing require to be milked that way ? I can't help a tired sigh.
Post edited March 11, 2019 by Telika
Telika: Ok listen I really, really adored "What we do in the shadows", but do you really think you can drag it to a whole tv series and not, I don't know, lessen it, or something ? Because I've only watched the trailers so far and meh.

Does any decent thing require to be milked that way ? I can't help a tired sign.
totally totally agree
Can't sleep. I hate that when that happens.
Meldaras: Anybody know if Mustangs these days are any good?
I haven't driven one myself, but one thing I do know is that it got a pretty poor score for safety from EuroNCAP (initially two stars, upped to three after revisions if memory serves). It lost quite a few points for back-seat passenger safety and for lacking some of the newest safety technology, so how seriously you take that result is at least partly up to you.

The current Mustang's been in production for a while now and I don't think there have been any horror stories about its mechanical bits. Focus RS's have suffered some head gasket issues, but I think the head gasket design was different for the 2.3 EcoBoost Mustang so those should be fine too.
My first car was a '68 Mustang.

Does that help? :P
My 1st car was Lada Prior
Evidently planes are too hard to fly. :P
Over $50,000 for online course, wonderful.
Schrodingers_Cat: Over $50,000 for online course, wonderful.
Gog,technician?
Button flew off my coat today and it was on the belly part... and a seagull shat on my backpack.
DreamedArtist: Button flew off my coat today and it was on the belly part... and a seagull shat on my backpack.
Go easy on the Wagashi. XD

Eat the seagull instead.
There's a special place in hell for people who attack mosques, churches and synagogues or any other place of worship. It sure takes a psycho to livestream the murder of 40+ people.
Post edited March 15, 2019 by user deleted
DadJoke007: There's a special place in hell for people who attack mosques, churches and synagogues or any other place of worship. It sure takes a psycho to livestream the murder of 40+ people.
There's a similarly special place in hell for those who attack places like gay nightclubs, as happened a few years ago.

(Of course, I don't actually believe in hell, but that's another story.)
DadJoke007: There's a special place in hell for people who attack mosques, churches and synagogues or any other place of worship.
What ? No. It's the exact same "place in hell" as for people who attack schools, hospitals, markets, squares, airports, etc. It's the mass murdering of innocents that is the issue, not the given building they were in.