It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated

Post edited January 09, 2019 by Fairfox
Fasting.... fasting sucks but it can "clean" the body and be part of a "renewal" of your sense of self so that's why I do it.
Symphony8: The in-laws are staying with us for 5 weeks. In our 3 bedroom townhouse.

Welcome to my nightmare.
Fran67: You must be a masochist, lol!
Masochism would imply I'm getting some kind of enjoyment from the pain.

I can assure you there is only pain :D
Still breathing. Turned 48 last week. Quite an achievement, yet so long to go still, probably, till I'm finally rid of living.
DubConqueror: Still breathing. Turned 48 last week. Quite an achievement, yet so long to go still, probably, till I'm finally rid of living.
Ahh,for crying out loud! Wake up to yourself!
Post edited January 11, 2019 by Tauto
DubConqueror: Still breathing. Turned 48 last week. Quite an achievement, yet so long to go still, probably, till I'm finally rid of living.
Many people never attain that age. My father for example.
Post edited January 11, 2019 by viperfdl
viperfdl: Many people never attain that age. My father for example.
I feel bad for your father, yet it doesn't take my tiredness away. It's so exhausting to do my best to lessen my impact, yet seeing that CO2 exhaustion worldwide is STILL on the increase, 70% of all mass of land vertebrae animals consists of humans and their livestock (cattle, pigs, hens), ALL the remaining vetebrae species walking on or flying above the earth are just 30% of all mass, STILL rainforests are being cut down at an alarming rate. And on a socio-economic level, the income and wealth gap between the masses and the rich keeps on increasing. I'm fighting all my life, yet it's so tiring, seeing the impending doom of climate change and ecosphere exhaustion getting ever gloomier.
Post edited January 11, 2019 by DubConqueror
viperfdl: Many people never attain that age. My father for example.
DubConqueror: I feel bad for your father, yet it doesn't take my tiredness away. It's so exhausting to do my best to lessen my impact, yet seeing that CO2 exhaustion worldwide is STILL on the increase, 70% of all mass of land vertebrae animals consists of humans and their livestock (cattle, pigs, hens), ALL the remaining vetebrae species walking on or flying above the earth are just 30% of all mass, STILL rainforests are being cut down at an alarming rate. And on a socio-economic level, the income and wealth gap between the masses and the rich keeps on increasing. I'm fighting all my life, yet it's so tiring, seeing the impending doom of climate change and ecosphere exhaustion getting ever gloomier.
It's not your fault that most humans especially in the Western countries are such selfish pricks.
Yeah? Finished exploring the cool stuff ? Learnt enough french to savour the whole of Ferré, Brassens, Brel, Barbara, Lapointe and Trenet ? Been through all ranges of poetry yet ? Finished investigating the social, cognitive, neuronal, cultural causes for mankind's eternal returns to "never again" fascisms ? Finished exploring Carné, Renoir, Scola, and all artistic esthetisations of human condition ? Seen the whole of magical realism from Europe, Asia, America ? Studied the resilience of humans in totalitarian regimes, through studies and testimonies ? Finished your Sartre, Goffman, Foucault, Camus, Bourdieu, and all these lateral looks on society ? Done all you could already to help out those who, in a much worse practical situation than you, locally or abroad, have a genuine will to live that is being wasted ?

Feel that you have too much time ahead ?
jepsen1977: Fasting.... fasting sucks but it can "clean" the body and be part of a "renewal" of your sense of self so that's why I do it.
More people should do it, and good luck! It's not always easy but yes, fasting proves to actually rejuvenate the body. How many days are you going for? My goal is one day every week. Sundays or Mondays seems to be the best days because Friday tends to be night out with friends or "munchy"-day XD

--------------------

It seems the local municipal department didn't even made reports on changes to the house before around 1990-200. That's when Norway started to digitize old archives and over to a new system where "everything" is logged. No one knows exactly when things was built or modernized. Somehow the house got registered as a "cabin/cottage" and the surrounding area is regulated ONLY for houses. It's a legal nightmare as they say. In addition: some of the changes might not be exactly legal either...

I smell a rotten fish somewhere :D

Anyway, we're trying to filing for "exemption" to the new legislations that governs basic building standards in order to just move on and take changes over time.
Dealing with a particular vendor, they're starting to piss me off. Gonna give them one more chance to figure it out; if they can't manage, then buh bye.
No actual Panettone, made from only the proper real food ingredients, in a shop.

Learning to cook one myself seems the only option.
sanscript: More people should do it, and good luck! It's not always easy but yes, fasting proves to actually rejuvenate the body. How many days are you going for? My goal is one day every week. Sundays or Mondays seems to be the best days because Friday tends to be night out with friends or "munchy"-day XD
Yes, it's a great feeling like a slight buzz when you fast. I'm going for a 3 day fast (last day today). I do that from time to time but yes, Friday is not the best for this but so be it. It's important to start up light when you eat again with some fresh fruit or berries and not just start chugging pizzas after a fast.

Good luck with your day of fasting, mate.
DubConqueror: so long to go still, probably, till I'm finally rid of living.
Don't plunge headfirst into depression. You're still needed, especially here! Things are horrible right now, but you may live long enough to see people finally waking up, and until then ... you can disperse the cold water bucket showers for that to one day happen.

You don't want to leave the world to the assholes you just described, right?

Uhm, happy birthday, by the way.
Post edited January 13, 2019 by Vainamoinen
DubConqueror: so long to go still, probably, till I'm finally rid of living.
Vainamoinen: Don't plunge headfirst into depression. You're still needed, especially here! Things are horrible right now, but you may live long enough to see people finally waking up, and until then ... you can disperse the cold water bucket showers for that to one day happen.

You don't want to leave the world to the assholes you just described, right?

Uhm, happy birthday, by the way.
I'm 70 already, and I feel like going myself. Been depressed for life, it seems. World is so f**ked up now, and family members are being diagnosed with cancer. Too much of a coward to off myself, and things might get better somehow. Hang in there----why give your enemies anything to rejoice over?