It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kleetus: Freaking idiotic eBay buyers.

I sold a microscope on eBay and in big red font I put "Does not work on Macintosh" as the first line.

Idiot buys microscope, idiot then messages me and complains that it doesn't work on his Macintosh.

Idiot then files an eBay claim and loses, then idiot starts threatening me so I promptly reported said idiot to eBay and they suspended his account.

Idiots and Macintosh deserve each other.

* I'm also going to post his address on a GrindR ad.
I think he has a few friends here,be careful:)
low rated
Got a new glowing review of our B&B on line today, which was great, right up until the end when he placed us on the wrong lake. :P
Today I've got a reason to bitch about the weather: it's 31 Celsius outside and not a single speck of cloud to be seen - blazing hot and it's only just May.
tinyE: Got a new glowing review of our B&B on line today, which was great, right up until the end when he placed us on the wrong lake. :P
Was it this one?
Another Dirty Room Ep. 11 : $40 NIGHTMARE : The Swan Motel : Halethorpe, Maryland
low rated
tinyE: Got a new glowing review of our B&B on line today, which was great, right up until the end when he placed us on the wrong lake. :P
viperfdl: Was it this one?
Another Dirty Room Ep. 11 : $40 NIGHTMARE : The Swan Motel : Halethorpe, Maryland
Our place isn't that nice. :P

At our B&B the semen stains aren't complimentary, they costs extra.
I hate countryside and southerner location! Ticks, mosquitoes, ants, flies, all manner of wasteful parasite is out there to get you, your beloved pet, your precious room, your bedsheet even! I hate warm climates, i hate summer! If only i could live in a very cold, northern region! Damn!
Post edited May 28, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I hate countryside and southerner location! Ticks, mosquitoes, ants, flies, all manner of wasteful parasite is out there to get you, your beloved pet, your room, your bedsheet even! I hate warm climates, i hate summer! If only i could live in a very cold, northern region! Damn!
We have all of that were I live and I get 300 inches of snow a year. :P

In fact I found a tick on me today. I was lucky enough to get the fucker before he dug in.
Post edited May 28, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: We have all of that were I live and I get 300 inches of snow a year. :P

In fact I found a tick on me today. I was lucky enough to get the fucker before he dug in.
You 're telling me... I became amateur surgeon with all those little devils! Tweezers, needles, disinfectants, i am more rigged than a hospital nowadays! I have already removed 4 post bite and countless pre bite. At least i am lucky enough to not have here the potentially lethal ones found near your place, like the deer ticks... Long sleeved clothing and boots don't help much in prevention, that has got to be a myth!
low rated

KiNgBrAdLeY7: You 're telling me... I became amateur surgeon with all those little devils! Tweezers, needles, disinfectants, i am more rigged than a hospital nowadays! I have already removed 4 post bite and countless pre bite. At least i am lucky enough to not have here the potentially lethal ones found near your place, like the deer ticks... Long cloths and boots don't help much in prevention, that has got to be a myth!
ACTUALLY because we are an island the instances of Lyme disease are WAAAAAAAAAY below average. I think the odds up here are higher that you'd get hit by lightening. There are infected ticks up here but they are super super rare.
tinyE: ACTUALLY because we are an island the instances of Lyme disease are WAAAAAAAAAY below average. I think the odds up here are higher that you'd get hit by lightening. There are infected ticks up here but they are super super rare.
Lucky. But hey, don't be a stranger! How long is it since last time we enjoyed a normal conversation? We can set aside differences and be pals for a change, just fine! See? You already made me feel better after my bitching before, i now am happy!
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I hate countryside and southerner location! Ticks, mosquitoes, ants, flies, all manner of wasteful parasite is out there to get you, your beloved pet, your room, your bedsheet even! I hate warm climates, i hate summer! If only i could live in a very cold, northern region! Damn!

Does it give you a thrill using inappropriate language?
tinyE: ACTUALLY because we are an island the instances of Lyme disease are WAAAAAAAAAY below average. I think the odds up here are higher that you'd get hit by lightening. There are infected ticks up here but they are super super rare.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Lucky. But hey, don't be a stranger! How long is it since last time we enjoyed a normal conversation? We can set aside differences and be pals for a change, just fine! See? You already made me feel better after my bitching before, i now am happy!
I think I'm going to throw up.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Lucky. But hey, don't be a stranger! How long is it since last time we enjoyed a normal conversation? We can set aside differences and be pals for a change, just fine! See? You already made me feel better after my bitching before, i now am happy!
I just threw up,thanks for that.
I... I failed myself! I am the worst, the lowliest... I guess people can't become "evil", indifferent or "sadistic" towards others on a whim, you are either born to be a base a$$hole cretin, or a soft-spot looser. I made for myself such a great progress towards self healing, reverse (plus basic) psychology even, being able to shrug off major blows that life and people have dealt to me over the years, as if they were nothing! I vowed to never again feel for anything or anyone. And stupid me went and got a new crush, even. Yeah, i took advantage of her and effed her like a beast. Yeah, i made it worth her while, so she can pay off expenses for many things, extra teaching hours even, to sit exams at school for entering university... But she treated me sweetly and with seeming affection... Her entire language, bodily, reactions, everything down to her facial expressions and hot passionate kisses, even all the way to the last hand stroke with her smiling to me, made me have a serious meltdown. And yet, all this was an act. And yes, i noticed. And no, i went like an idiot and got myself a big, huge crush!

God damn it! GOD. DAMN. IT. ALL. She now tries to "blackmail" me, she is trying to play with me, make me mad or desperate or jealous, sends messages and doesn't come back at my answers, asks me for more money and makes me sizzle like a beach! Hell, i feel like i am in hell, in a barbecue pit! I am a human being too, damn it all and i got a crush! Why do others exploit what comes naturally, especially after causing it themselves? I am not a demon, i can and i do love too... Curses and curses! I feel like something replace-able, something worthless, like a tool... I am sick and tired of everything and everyone! I am sick of being abused, double crossed and painfully stabbed, each and every time i make the stupid mistake to allow emotion get the better of me! Big Bad Bradley who saw "opportunities" in economic depression's raging, is now crying alone in a dark corner, like a child that had its candy stolen by a stranger. Even my cat is howling at me, trying to understand why i am sobbing. I am weak, pathetic and pitiful. I am not cut out for the "survival" part. This jungle called society is once again choking me, i need clean air, i feel like i will puke anytime now
Post edited June 02, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
doronnorod:
You come in here, lay that down without the slightest hint of a spoiler warning, tack on a completely useless andand unfounded political slam (there is only one woman in GOTG and the media pushed that movie to the point of making me want to blow my brains out and don't even get me started on the ad campaigns for the Avengers and that awful Superman v Batman), and then have the nerve to complain that everyone in here is mean to you.

Now I understand why when you were born the doctor slapped your mom.
Post edited June 04, 2017 by tinyE