It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AndreeaB: maybe you should do it more times eventually, it will start making you feel better
Kleetus: Thanks for your advice, Andreea.
Any time Kleetus :)
AndreeaB: Any time Kleetus
I love you, Andreea.

We have so much in common, we spell our names with two e's and we both love pussies.
AndreeaB: Any time Kleetus
Kleetus: I love you, Andreea.

We have so much in common, we spell our names with two e's and we both love pussies.
You are so right we do have a lot in common
It was SO cold yesterday, 4 degrees in the morning and only 13 during the day but the wind made it much cooler.

It was so cold I thought my testicles would get damaged.

Luckily they're ok, I checked them this morning by masturbating and I'm happy to report they are working great.

I hate Winter, another 3 months of this crap.
Kleetus: It was SO cold yesterday, 4 degrees in the morning and only 13 during the day but the wind made it much cooler.

It was so cold I thought my testicles would get damaged.

Luckily they're ok, I checked them this morning by masturbating and I'm happy to report they are working great.

I hate Winter, another 3 months of this crap.
Maybe you should start walking around with a heating pad. that way you can be sure nothing will freeze
AndreeaB: Maybe you should start walking around with a heating pad.
Can you crochet or knit?

I want to get a testicle warmer, kinda like a tea cosy but with a drawstring so I can close it tight and snuggly.

Let me know and I'll send you pics and measurements.

Thanks, Andreea.
Kleetus: Can you crochet or knit?

I want to get a testicle warmer, kinda like a tea cosy but with a drawstring so I can close it tight and snuggly.

Thanks, Andreea.
If you draw it too tight,well.........you know what happens to sheep's tails.
Kleetus: Can you crochet or knit?

Thanks, Andreea.
I don't know how to crochet or knit but im pretty sure that if you search online you might even find something tickles your fancy
AndreeaB: I don't know how to crochet or knit but im pretty sure that if you search online you might even find something tickles your fancy
Not the same thing, handmade means made with love.

And I don't want anything ticklish, my pubis region is extremely sensitive.
AndreeaB: I don't know how to crochet or knit but im pretty sure that if you search online you might even find something tickles your fancy
Kleetus: Not the same thing, handmade means made with love.

And I don't want anything ticklish, my pubis region is extremely sensitive.
I'm sure if you ask a buyer, he will make yours with all the love in the world:And i'm also pretty sure you can choose the material you want to be made of
deleted
Post edited July 04, 2017 by Fairfox
Wow there's been some shitty games released, and Prey is right up for shittiness.

Objective markers that lead you around in circles, you follow the marker and exit an area only for it to tell you to go back.

Awful maps, shitty enemies and boring as anything.

Apart from capitalising on the name, I have no idea why it's called Prey.
So sick of the cold, it's been 3-5 degrees in the morning and 15 during the day.

My testicles have gone into recession, I'm really worried about them and haven't seen them for a while.

And I have to mow my lawn, I hate mowing and doing edges.

Why can't I be rich so I can have slaves and servants?
When I see this thread on the front page I think of the old times. Sometimes I click it and then sigh contemplating things gone by.

YES THINGS WERE BETTER BACK THEN
Post edited July 10, 2017 by Tarm
Tarm: YES THINGS WERE BETTER BACK THEN
My mother is always going on with that crap.

"Things were so much better back then."

Right, before integration, before there was a cure for polio, before rock & roll.

Sorry but I call bullshit! :P