It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bad_fur_day1: Is it too much too ask for one meteorite to land on my head, IS IT?!?
Apart from being in New Zealand, why else do you want to die?
Shit, damn! After they fired her from her official workplace, she also quit the massage parlor! Damn it all, there goes my chance to do a good deed and help the poor lass out.

Well, plow it all. If i told her who i am, she would be angry for a previous disagreement between me and her brother, years ago, anyway... My karma wasn't to enter the circle of hers, apparently.

Besides angry, i feel somewhat relieved too, as well. I don't have much confidence in my decisions and actions, they never led me to good things, anyway and i could never handle (adequately well) any situation, especially those concerning interaction with other persons in a more personal level. I wash my hands and walk away in style. The night is still young.
I have had it with this company's incompetence.
Attachments:
microcrap.jpg (357 Kb)
Post edited September 14, 2016 by eksasol
eksasol: I have had it with this company's incompetence.
Windows 10?
eksasol: I have had it with this company's incompetence.
amrit9037: Windows 10?
Yes. All of the computers I updated have some issues where the the whole OS just become unresponsive for 10-30 secs randomly, and it's different PC models with different hardware. And sometimes the auto updates froze up and won't reboot correctly.
The new Google search layout is a POS, just look at it. Ads takes up 75% of the page,. Back to Startpage.
Post edited September 15, 2016 by eksasol
What new search layout, mine looks exactly the same?

And use an adblocker.
Wow no bitching for 10 days? whats the world coming to?

School holidays. The little monsters are all on the loose and shopping n everything else is packed :/
Niggles: Wow no bitching for 10 days? whats the world coming to?

School holidays. The little monsters are all on the loose and shopping n everything else is packed :/
I unsubbed from all the controversial channels on youtube so maybe it helped me calmed down a bit.
Niggles: Wow no bitching for 10 days? whats the world coming to?

eksasol: I unsubbed from all the controversial channels on youtube so maybe it helped me calmed down a bit.
Define controversial. I added a whole bunch which seemed interesting... until i found out all except one (a thoroughly researched and popular one with viewers) was total BS lol....
This sausage have fennel seeds, my dinner is ruined. Which makes me question why I'm still growing them.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by eksasol
Went to a talk, which would have been interesting except for the fact that the speaker never showed up.
low rated
dtgreene: .
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by Kleetus
dtgreene: Went to a talk, which would have been interesting except for the fact that the speaker never showed up.
Just experienced the same thing except the speaker was a teacher and the talk was a lesson. ;P
I put up a thread about Arnold Palmer R.I.P. and the dirty low down scabs have down voted all comments in the thread.
I can only assume that I'm not necroing enough threads,well that's about to change.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by Tauto