It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright, got the A ending but still have not found 12 of the game codes :D
Avogadro6: I believe Tallima has covered that a while ago... :)
Ah yes (#72), but that's exactly what I was doing last night... for the longest time.
moonshineshadow: Alright, got the A ending but still have not found 12 of the game codes :D
I wouldn't be surprised if getting one of them involves serving the guy a rubber chicken.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
moonshineshadow: Alright, got the A ending but still have not found 12 of the game codes :D
Lemon_Curry: I wouldn't be surprised if getting one of them involves serving the guy a rubber chicken.
:D
Lemon_Curry: Ah yes (#72), but that's exactly what I was doing last night... for the longest time.
Okay, maybe south is a bit misleading, but the principle is: pick a direction and keep going. Go tiger, you can do it!
Avogadro6: Okay, maybe south is a bit misleading, but the principle is: pick a direction and keep going. Go tiger, you can do it!
With that kind of encouragement how can I resist?! I'm back in the game baby!
I'll have to give this game a go when things settle down after the holidays.

Who's going to create the obligatory wiki / gamefaq site? ; )
Wow, it only took me a minute to make it through the forest! My problem was that whenever I reached the right location I kept going in the same direction. I simply never noticed that my party was suddenly facing north instead of south. I should have paused for a second or two upon hearing that strange sound.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
moonshineshadow: Exploring the moon now :D
This is really fun.
A screenshot will win screenshot challenge #3.
moonshineshadow: Exploring the moon now :D
This is really fun.
Tallima: A screenshot will win screenshot challenge #3.
I know ;-)
But I'm just playing this for fun. Trying to find all games. Still missing 12 :D
Tallima:
Can you give me a confirmation that I won the stalker trilogy?
Tallima: A screenshot will win screenshot challenge #3.
moonshineshadow: I know ;-)
But I'm just playing this for fun. Trying to find all games. Still missing 12 :D
I think I miss 9 codes to find, but it's all day long that I try to find the entrance to the moon without success :'(
Tallima:
greeklover: Can you give me a confirmation that I won the stalker trilogy?
You did win it. I'm still not able to get to everything right now. But I'll catch up on the forums soon (just bad bandwidth on the phone).
greeklover: Can you give me a confirmation that I won the stalker trilogy?
Tallima: You did win it. I'm still not able to get to everything right now. But I'll catch up on the forums soon (just bad bandwidth on the phone).
Thanks, I just wanted the confirmation to be sure, now I can go back to chasing cockatrices:)
Is this the ladder?

EDIT: Added few pics.
Attachments:
ladder.png (174 Kb)
ladder2.png (232 Kb)
ladder3.png (131 Kb)
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Aramandur
Aramandur: Is this the ladder?
Yep :-)
So you should be the winner of the screen contest once Tallima is back.