It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alexim: Damn, technically Santa Claus kills you even if you touch the Christmas tree XD

I agree that enemies in the forest are too powerful compared to the previous ones.
Tallima: I'll give the game roughly 5 hours before releasing patch that will make them much easier.

We've had someone already get past all of those tough monsters, so I know it's possible. But if nobody else is getting through them, I'll lighten it up.
Another problem is, that all my fleeing attempts fail so I always have to either die or close and reopen the game to load... I just want to see the rest of the landscape and explore a bit after having gotten the A ending already anyway.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Tallima: Not intentional to have Santa and Elsa in the same party. That's awesome.
I guess you never saw my bug report then (#110 – I deleted it later on though as the infinite dialogue loop no longer got triggered). I was even able to go to visit the Snow Queen together with Santa and Elsa – no one paid any attention to him. :/
Tallima: I'll give the game roughly 5 hours before releasing patch that will make them much easier.

We've had someone already get past all of those tough monsters, so I know it's possible. But if nobody else is getting through them, I'll lighten it up.
Klumpen0815: Another problem is, that all my fleeing attempts fail so I always have to either die or close and reopen the game to load... I just want to see the rest of the landscape and explore a bit...
You can press F12 to do a soft reset. That wil help a bit.

You may want to just wait for the easier version, though. I admit, it's hard!
Alexim: Damn, technically Santa Claus kills you even if you touch the Christmas tree XD
Lemon_Curry: That's why you have to chop it down before he joins your party. ;)
I never even found an axe to do so. :(

Seems I'm at a dead end. Even if I find one now, Santa is in my party and I probably can't proceed without starting a new game.
Tallima: Not intentional to have Santa and Elsa in the same party. That's awesome.
Lemon_Curry: I guess you never saw my bug report then (#110 – I deleted it later on though as the infinite dialogue loop no longer got triggered). I was even able to go to visit the Snow Queen together with Santa and Elsa – no one paid any attention to him. :/
There were many logical ways to pick up Santa that I thought I had removed. But clearly, you guys found a way. I think it's brilliant!

I never planned for Santa to exist in the party and won't fix that bug. But Santa's leveling won't make the 2nd part of the game very easy b/c he doesn't level well after about lvl 7. I'll fix that for the release in 5 or so hours so you can take Santa all the way with you.
Lemon_Curry: That's why you have to chop it down before he joins your party. ;)
PaterAlf: I never even found an axe to do so. :(
Try putting on your very own version of Holiday on Ice while you're in that area. ;)
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Klumpen0815: Another problem is, that all my fleeing attempts fail so I always have to either die or close and reopen the game to load... I just want to see the rest of the landscape and explore a bit...
Tallima: You can press F12 to do a soft reset. That wil help a bit.

Imho the real problem are the 100% failed escape attemps.
I have never managed to flee from cockatrices, large snakes or whisps even once and that just shouldn't be the case.

F12 helps indeed.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Tallima: You can press F12 to do a soft reset. That wil help a bit.

Klumpen0815: Imho the real problem are the 100% failed escape attemps.
I have never managed to flee from cockatrices, large snakes or whisps even once and that just shouldn't be the case.

F12 helps indeed.
Thanks. I'll look into that. I don't even know what equation it uses to calculate escape rates. I know there's equipment I can build though.

I just finished putting in a third stupid plot twist at the end in case you get to the end with Santa. :)
Tallima: I never planned for Santa to exist in the party and won't fix that bug.
Say what? The Christmas pimp asks you if he can join the party. :P
Lemon_Curry: Try putting on your very own version of Holiday on Ice while you're in that area. ;)
Thank you. I've finally found the axe. Problem is that I can't dismiss Santa and I don't think I'll have time today to start from the beginning again.

But game was great fun so far, thank you to Tallima for creating it and organizing this Christmas Treasure Hunt.

I agree that enemies in the forest are too powerful compared to the previous ones.

Can you keep the harder version available?

I haven't had a chance to even dl the game yet this weekend, and I'd like to give it a try. It will be several hours more before I have a chance, though.

Bookwyrm627: Can you keep the harder version available?

I haven't had a chance to even dl the game yet this weekend, and I'd like to give it a try. It will be several hours more before I have a chance, though.
Sure.
Lemon_Curry: Try putting on your very own version of Holiday on Ice while you're in that area. ;)
PaterAlf: Thank you. I've finally found the axe.
Yeah thanks from me too. Never even occured to me to do that.
Klumpen0815: Imho the real problem are the 100% failed escape attemps.

F12 helps indeed.
Tallima: Thanks. I'll look into that. I don't even know what equation it uses to calculate escape rates. I know there's equipment I can build though.

I just finished putting in a third stupid plot twist at the end in case you get to the end with Santa. :)
Ahaha I'm curious about this one!

For the last phase, it would be useful to be able to kill the wyrn, which provides a lot of money, but by doing so it's impossible to get to the real ending because the scroll is consumed, it's intended?
Tallima: Thanks. I'll look into that. I don't even know what equation it uses to calculate escape rates. I know there's equipment I can build though.

Alexim: Ahaha I'm curious about this one!

For the last phase, it would be useful to be able to kill the wyrn, which provides a lot of money, but by doing so it's impossible to get to the real ending because the scroll is consumed, it's intended?
Beating the wyrm should consume a scroll (I hope it is!) and provides a path for experimenting with money. But you can't beat the game properly on that path. But the point isn't to beat the game, it's to win the treasure you want.

Note: we've been playing for 24 hours!
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Tallima