It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for taking part in our grand Vacation Quest, adventurers!

UPDATE: Wow. These have been two wild, adventurous, exciting weeks! More than 1000 deals going for up to -90% were made available throughout the Summer Sale, and you definitely showed them lots of love. Most hugs were given out to The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine and Wild Hunt, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, System Shock: Enhanced Edition, Shadowrun Hong Kong & Dragonfall, Pillars of Eternity + Expansion Pass, and Day of the Tentacle Remastered.

The most prominent huggers were featured in our XP Leaderboards and, after a suspenseful race, Hardman77, rwoodsmall, and leonmerts managed to secure the top three spots. Congrats, you guys, hope you enjoy the spoils!
If you want to know where you stand, you can still go to your experience page, and check the list of glory. The page will remain open for one more month, until July 22, so make sure to also redeem your free games until then.

Last but not least, our two GOG Plays events got our Twitch community all hot and bothered, as more than 50.000 unique viewers joined the madness, which peaked at over 1300 concurrent watchers. Objectives were completed, XP boosts got handed out, and fun times were had by all.

Thanks again for being part of the 2016 Summer Sale. Enjoy your hard-earned loot!

If you are looking for some sweet summer-y wallpapers, make sure to drop by our <span class="bold">imgur</span> page.
LiefLayer: why there is no esp for high five?
I only got the esp for check in but no esp for high five badge (I got only 100 esp).
because it's only 100xp/day, for exactly 5 days.
it doesn't net you also separate 500xp for the icon itself. The xp doesnt stack.
Post edited June 12, 2016 by mobutu
Has anyone tried that TrickStyle game on GOG?
mobutu: because it's only 100xp/day, for exactly 5 days.
it doesn't net you also separate 500xp for the icon itself. The xp doesnt stack.
the badge say "100xp".
So I though that it would be 100xp (for the 5 check in) + 100 xp (for the badge).
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried that TrickStyle game on GOG?
If you're not getting any replies here, you can try asking in this thread :)
I love GoG! Got some really nice titles this sale!
Way to go GoG!!!! You took half my salary again...I love you guys...my wife not so much though....
Post edited June 12, 2016 by antonios81
Could someone please let me know what discount Hotline miami 2 is going for this time?
ReynardFox: Could someone please let me know what discount Hotline miami 2 is going for this time?
[url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=729&scp=gdspurio&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyzXhDFGHTP&ord=&flt=iis~1424773427~&opt]http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=729&scp=gdspurio&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyzXhDFGHTP&ord=&flt=iis~1424773427~&opt[/url]=
ReynardFox: Could someone please let me know what discount Hotline miami 2 is going for this time?
Painted_Doll: [url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=729&scp=gdspurio&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyzXhDFGHTP&ord=&flt=iis~1424773427~&opt]http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=729&scp=gdspurio&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyzXhDFGHTP&ord=&flt=iis~1424773427~&opt[/url]=
Ta for that.
ReynardFox: Ta for that.
You're welcome .
ChipChipperson10: Shame Pirates Gold Plus isn't on sale, just the remake. Actually It seems that the remake is only bundled with the Sid Meier's pack and not the original. Maybe someone made a mistake?
What's also weird is that Pirates was already on sale at 75% off on the previous days, before the bundle offer was released today where it's now listed as 60%/80% (although I don't think it's actually possible to get only 60% off).

In any case, I've grabbed it at 80% now (it was the only thing I was missing from the bundle), in case they fix things and replace it with the original game in the bundle. :)
Post edited June 12, 2016 by Zeyes
Zeyes: What's also weird is that Pirates was already on sale at 75% off on the previous days, before the bundle offer was released today where it's now listed as 60%/80% (although I don't think it's actually possible to get only 60% off).
I already tried it and the system automatically changes it to 75% off at checkout.
StorkV88: I love GoG! Got some really nice titles this sale!
And, of course, I misread that as 'titties' the first time...

which would have been a great sale.
does someone know, how many episodes/parts of kona are released/unreleased right now?
StorkV88: I love GoG! Got some really nice titles this sale!
GR00T: And, of course, I misread that as 'titties' the first time...

which would have been a great sale.
I have to confess, I initially read it that way of wrong too.