It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LesterKnight99: alright, i get it. not my fault my rep's low; someones been downrepping me recently. sachys and others have as well.
DyNaer: don't try to dodge your behaviour ....

leaving a so low value game for F:NV there isn't really nice, you act like an opportunist....

if you want this game try to left something with a better value; i don't ask you leave something with the equal value.... but come on......
I didn't mean to act like a "grab-n-go" type of person; the intro for the game really excited me, so i bought something with my remaining steam credit (0.48, now 0.27) to trade it for. i never meant to act or come of as that type. I know i've asked a lot of times, i know that i may come of as ungrateful or something; truth is, i'm NOT that, and I don't mean to not give back to the community.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by LesterKnight99
LesterKnight99: I didn't mean to act like a "grab-n-go" type of person; the intro for the game really excited me, so i bought something with my remaining steam credit (0.48, now 0.27) to trade it for. i never meant to act or come of as that type. I know i've asked a lot of times, i know that i may come of as ungrateful or something; truth is, i'm NOT that, and I don't mean to not give back to the community.
don't take me for an idiot.... end of the discussion....>_<
LesterKnight99: No, it isn't. My rep was at 45 before. Yes, i did ask for stuff (which lowered my rep) but i didn't do anything else that could cause this amount.
You have a long history of leeching and begging here, and I've never seen your rep go above single digit positive numbers. So now please...
LesterKnight99: No, it isn't. My rep was at 45 before. Yes, i did ask for stuff (which lowered my rep) but i didn't do anything else that could cause this amount.
Ragnarblackmane: You have a long history of leeching and begging here, and I've never seen your rep go above single digit positive numbers. So now please...
No, i meant recently. I was all the way at -163, and got back to the top.

Anyways, i see you and DyNaer's point. I'll try and get better.
Homard01: Hello GOG, long time member of man other gaming forums but first time post on the GOG forums.

xananax, I'd take Kingdom Rush and offer up a Bastion steam key if that works.
Hey, I'll gladly take Bastion and leave Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers

Got PM and activated. Thank you Homard01
Post edited March 03, 2015 by georgealmighty
xananax: STEAM KEYS:
Skara - The Blade Remains (Early Access Starter Package)
I'd love to try Skara. I'll leave Dreaming Sarah (Steam)
Ragnarblackmane:
Actually Lester was at 45 last week and got dropped to 0 in the space of a couple of days with no low rated posts.
Same thing is happening to people all over the forum.
Again.

however...

LesterKnight99:
Lester - the crap you're pulling on this thread aint right.
Dont do it.
Apologise.
Stay away from threads like this because its not helping your situation.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Sachys
Ragnarblackmane:
Sachys: Actually Lester was at 45 last week and got dropped to 0 in the space of a couple of days with no low rated posts.
Same thing is happening to people all over the forum.
Again.

however...

LesterKnight99:
Sachys: Lester - the crap you're pulling on this thread aint right.
Dont do it.
Apologise.
Stay away from threads like this because its not helping your situation.
Ok.

I'm sorry for my leeching and begging. I'll try to be a better member of the forums.

I'm sorry if anything i've done on this forum appeared to be opportunistic.
AcidFlux: .......................

And as a plus to keep this thread going I'll leave:

[STEAM]
Neocolonialism
Can I get Neocolonialism and leave Borealis (Steam) please ?

LIST updated!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by leon30
xananax: Good gaming to all!
Hi!

Is the list updated?

If so, I may like to take / leave:
Dead Space / Hitman Absolution (STEAM - HB)

Also, in case the list isn't properly updated I wonder if Crysis 2 is up for grabing, and wonder if Dead Space 3 is up for taking in Steam. Will wait for response!
high rated
@montcer9012: sorry, Wildys requested Dead Space before you...Sorry I am not the most responsive but I don't have time to follow up with the thread regularly. Dead Space 3 & Dead Space are both available on Origin, And Crysis 2 is available on both Steam and Origin (pm'd you)

@Wildys, georgealmighty, RPGOracle: PM Sent

About the low value games exchanged for high value games. In the list of games I posted, several games were relatively "high value", such as New Vegas, Shadowrun Returns, and so on. I don't remember if it was invariably the case, but in most cases, I felt the game left was of a lower value than the one I was giving away.
It did indeed refrain my enthusiasm.
Now, by referring to the rules of the thread, I had the right to refuse the trade. That's how the problem has been discussed and "fixed" before. However, I felt uneasy doing so. First, who am I to decide what is the "value" of a game? Did I have less fun playing Super Hexagon than playing Call of Duty? Hell no. And then again, even when the "value" was obviously lower (cheap just-another-hack-n-slash-tower-defense-with-meh-graphics), what if the person didn't have anything else to leave? Not everyone has money. I know for a long time I didn't. Maybe that person really really wants to play super-polished-game and doesn't have anything but seemingly-cheap-knock-off to leave? Should I refuse them sweet hours of gaming for that reason?
So even when I felt internally reluctant, I decided, in the spirit of "giving", that I wasn't going to judge. I just left a message to the people who I felt were opportunistic that said, in substance, though as politely as I could: if you do have something of higher value to exchange, please think before leaving a game with such low quality, and change your trade. But it never led to the person changing it :) they just went "thanks" and that was it. It was to be expected of course, but I still tried.

But yeah, it does bring the quality of the whole thread lower, and that bothers me. I don't know if there is a solution. I will keep my end of the bargain and keep giving the games in the list I have posted, but I won't do it again. I'd rather just give them away for nothing in return, it would leave me with a better feeling.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by xananax
xananax: @Wildys, georgealmighty, RPGOracle: PM Sent
Received (thanks!), and list updated.

xananax: But yeah, it does bring the quality of the whole thread lower, and that bothers me. I don't know if there is a solution. I will keep my end of the bargain and keep giving the games in the list I have posted, but I won't do it again. I'd rather just give them away for nothing in return, it would leave me with a better feeling.
I'll be honest, I don't usually look at the value of the games I take or leave here... if I have a spare game, I'll leave it. If there is something I like, that I haven't tried yet, I'll take it. I just checked, and in this case, I am guilty of leaving a lower value game as well. Maybe, from now on, I should make it a habit of checking the value before offering games. When I made the offer, I had 2 options... 1 game that is already on the list (and which happens to have a value a lot closer to the game I took), and the one that I offered (at lower value). As I don't really like duplicates on the list (as it severely limites people's choice, even though the OP doesn't have a rule against it), I decided for the other one. Wrong choice? Right choice? You tell me...
xananax: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (Steam)
I take Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (Steam) if stil available and leave Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive (Steam)
xananax: Good gaming to all!
montcer9012: Hi!

Is the list updated?

If so, I may like to take / leave:
Dead Space / Hitman Absolution (STEAM - HB)

Also, in case the list isn't properly updated I wonder if Crysis 2 is up for grabing, and wonder if Dead Space 3 is up for taking in Steam. Will wait for response!
once you have your game i'd like to take hitman and leave orcs must die GOTY edition (HB) and knights of the old republic 1 (HB) and 2 (HB)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by dragonbeast
I am not entirely sure if I am doing this right, but may I take Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising and leave Star Wars KOTOR 1 and Star Wars Dark Forces? Both of them are from the humble bundle.