It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dennymos: I take Nuclear Dawn (steam) and i leave Rover Rescue (steam)
PM sent
BobbyTastic: I take Nuclear Dawn and leave Skyborn.
sorry Dennymos was first
Post edited March 02, 2015 by wildys
Dennymos: I take Nuclear Dawn (steam) and i leave Rover Rescue (steam)
wildys: PM sent
Really? Even though he offered a free game before his edit?

Yeah, first with a game against the rules.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by BobbyTastic
BobbyTastic: Really? Even though he offered a free game before his edit?

And? I dont know all freebies...

List edited.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Dennymos

its cool I had one up on offer too as of last week (forgot to update the list though oops) so I have you covered pm incoming
low rated
xananax: Sorry for disappearing! I was busy.

LetsmaybeLP92, Parasol123, Irlandezul, PM'd you, and removed from the sheet Symphony, Frozen Synapse, and Metal Slug 3.

Good gaming to all!
Finally someone who likes to help newcomers with me!

And as a plus to keep this thread going I'll leave:

[STEAM]
Hammerwatch
SpaceChem
Supreme Commander 2
Ballpoint Universe - Infinite
Battlepaths
C-Rush
Crow
Gearcrack Arena
Gunmetal
Iron Sky Invasion
Knights of Pen and Paper + 1 Edition
Love
Metal Planet
Neocolonialism
One Day For Ched
Power-Up
Procyon
Shinny The Firefly
Sinister City
Skyborn
Speedball 2 HD
Steel & Steam
Tiestru

[DESURA]
Crystals of Time
Survivalist

[OTHERS]
EVE Online: Trial Key
EVE Online: Rifter Ship Skin
Post edited March 03, 2015 by AcidFlux
Redacted.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by BobbyTastic
low rated
edit: nvm
Post edited March 03, 2015 by LesterKnight99
i start to wonder why i try to equal more or less to match a game value when i take a game, when some others leave some very low value game for high value one.....

doing this will kill this thread in the long run..... and doesn't seems right (even if it's not written in the rules)...
Post edited March 03, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer: i start to wonder why i try to equal more or less to match a game value when i take a game, when some others leave some very low value game for high value one.....

doing this will kill this thread in the long run..... and doesn't seems right (even if it's not written in the rules)...
It's not fair at all, which is why I stopped using this thread:)
LesterKnight99: I'll take fallout new vegas ultimate edition and leave squishy the suicidal pig (steam)

note: will need to contact me on steam in order for me to send it to you, eg trade request.
LMAO, FNV and you leave bundletrash. No wonder you have negative rep.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Ragnarblackmane
DyNaer: i start to wonder why i try to equal more or less to match a game value when i take a game, when some others leave some very low value game for high value one.....

Luckily New Vegas Ultimate was already taken.

But I'd say that's the most egregious example I've seen. Do these people have no shame?

Ragnarblackmane: LMAO, FNV and you leave bundletrash. No wonder you have negative rep.
Worse than that, it's on sale for $0.14 on Steam right now which is probably where he got it.

Xaxius: its cool I had one up on offer too as of last week (forgot to update the list though oops) so I have you covered pm incoming
Got the game, thanks again. :)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by BobbyTastic
Ragnarblackmane: It's not fair at all, which is why I stopped using this thread:)
maybe one rule should be added to avoid this problem, i don't see the point i continue to participate in this topic if some users act like opportunists ..... eyeing at LesterKnight99 >_>
low rated
Ragnarblackmane: It's not fair at all, which is why I stopped using this thread:)
DyNaer: maybe one rule should be added to avoid this problem, i don't see the point i continue to participate in this topic if some users act like opportunists ..... eyeing at LesterKnight99 >_>
alright, i get it. not my fault my rep's low; someones been downrepping me recently. sachys and others have as well.
high rated
DyNaer: maybe one rule should be added to avoid this problem, i don't see the point i continue to participate in this topic if some users act like opportunists ..... eyeing at LesterKnight99 >_>
I think there were such rules in the past, but it seems to be constant cyclical problem, hence why many people quit using this thread.

LesterKnight99: alright, i get it. not my fault my rep's low; someones been downrepping me recently. sachys and others have as well.
It is precisely your fault your rep is low.
low rated
Ragnarblackmane: I think there were such rules in the past, but it seems to be constant cyclical problem, hence why many people quit using this thread.

LesterKnight99: alright, i get it. not my fault my rep's low; someones been downrepping me recently. sachys and others have as well.
Ragnarblackmane: It is precisely your fault your rep is low.
No, it isn't. My rep was at 45 before. Yes, i did ask for stuff (which lowered my rep) but i didn't do anything else that could cause this amount.
don't try to dodge your behaviour ....

leaving a so low value game for F:NV there isn't really nice, you act like an opportunist....

if you want this game try to left something with a better value; i don't ask you leave something with the equal value.... but come on......

if i check steam : Fallout New Vegas Utlimate edition worth 20 euro (for me) , what you leaving worth 3 euro , and it's actually discounted at 95 %........ so it's 0.14 euro.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by DyNaer