It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LHD6: I am not entirely sure if I am doing this right, but may I take Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising and leave Star Wars KOTOR 1 and Star Wars Dark Forces? Both of them are from the humble bundle.
just save one of your key, one of them is quite enough for the game you want :]

sure leaving more is always good ;)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by DyNaer
LHD6: I am not entirely sure if I am doing this right, but may I take Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising and leave Star Wars KOTOR 1 and Star Wars Dark Forces? Both of them are from the humble bundle.
DyNaer: just save one of your key, one of them is quite enough for the game you want :]

sure leaving more is always good ;)
Where do I provide the code for the game? Also, I am throwing in Dark Forces because I feel that it would be wrong to take a game and give a game on Steam that is virtually unplayable from the get-go. I am just adding that one in case anyone knows how to fix whatever issues it may have (I am no computer wizard, that's why GOG is so great for me) :P
LHD6: Where do I provide the code for the game? Also, I am throwing in Dark Forces because I feel that it would be wrong to take a game and give a game on Steam that is virtually unplayable from the get-go. I am just adding that one in case anyone knows how to fix whatever issues it may have (I am no computer wizard, that's why GOG is so great for me) :P
ooh ok if the game is barelly unplayable , so you kind enough to offer a second game :)

about the code , don't put any code here (because there are leechers >_>):

just add both games in this spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uizut386vwmQyz-WzPJA9iZ-B8k3lwkoSBc6knwaBjg/edit?pli=1#gid=0 (it's in the 1st post of this topic)

with a link of the post where you posted what you wanted / left.

only leave codes through PM :) , when someone will ask for one or both games.
xananax: I really like this idea. I have a bunch of unredeemed games that I thought would just rot in my library.

But I'm not really interested in any game currently on offer, can I just offer a few of my own and snatch something if I like it later?
Also, I might put those games on different sites with similar threads, so do I have to guarantee availability?

If the answer to both those questions are respectively yes and no, here is what I have on offer:

STEAM KEYS:
Broken Sword 2
Stacking
Paranautical Activity
TAKEN: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
TAKEN: Towns
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Ittle Dew
Frozen Synapse
Symphony
Draw a Stickman: Epic
Galcon Legends
Galcon Fusion
Skulls of the Shogun
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Breach & Clear
Skara - The Blade Remains (Early Access Starter Package)
Alpha Kimori™: Episode One
Bridge Constructor
TAKEN: Ravensword: Shadowlands
Type:Rider
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Kingdom Rush
Windforge
ReignMaker
Darkout
TAKEN: Signs of Life
Edge Of Space
Pitiri 1977
Adventures of Shuggy
Dyad

STEAM & ORIGIN KEYS
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

ORIGIN KEYS ONLY:
Dead Space 3
Battlefield 3
Populous

OTHER STUFF
Curse Premium 30 days membership
Strife Closed Beta access

If you're ok with me posting on other exchange/gifting threads, I'll add them to the spreadsheet
redetest: l'd like to take Breach & Clear and leave Mata Hari .

xananax: As promised, more games!

STEAM KEYS:
Metal Slug 3
XCOM: Enforcer
XCOM: Interceptor
XCOM: Terror from the Deep
Avadon 2: The Corruption
Shivah: Kosher Edition
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Shadowrun Returns
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Get this thread going, people!

edit: spreadsheet updated
edit 2: had forgotten "The Bureau: XCOM Declassified"
redetest: l'd like to take Shivah: Kosher Edition and leave Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising .
May I have Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising? I already made a post requesting it, but I probably should have just replied to your post. I am leaving KOTOR 1 (Steam) and Star Wars Dark Forces (Steam), Word of warning though, the Steam version of Dark Forces has not been updated for Modern PCs. so it is not really in playable condition. If anyone knows how to optimize Dark Forces on Steam for modern PCs, then go ahead and take it. My computer knowledge is minimal, which is why GOG is such a godsend for me, so just getting the game to run on Steam will be worthy of taking it for free in my opinion. I know this goes against the rules, but honestly, by itself, I don't think it is worth giving up a game for, so yeah....
montcer9012: Hi!

Is the list updated?

If so, I may like to take / leave:
Dead Space / Hitman Absolution (STEAM - HB)

Also, in case the list isn't properly updated I wonder if Crysis 2 is up for grabing, and wonder if Dead Space 3 is up for taking in Steam. Will wait for response!
dragonbeast: once you have your game i'd like to take hitman and leave orcs must die GOTY edition (HB) and knights of the old republic 1 (HB) and 2 (HB)
I take Kotor 2(steam) and leave Airship Dragoon(steam)
RPGOracle: I'll be honest, I don't usually look at the value of the games I take or leave here... if I have a spare game, I'll leave it. If there is something I like, that I haven't tried yet, I'll take it.
Hey, I didn't mean to offend anyone. It was exactly the point of my post: You don't know people's motives, so I cannot with any sort of integrity say that anyone who traded anything was opportunistic (I don't remember what you left and I don't care, this is not about anyone in particular), which is why I kept giving whatever I was asked.
Again, "value" is all relative, and far from me to say that a little indie game has less value than a AAA game. Sometimes the opposite.
However, when the game offered is a cheap thing that looks like it was developed for mobile, with mainly bad reviews, looks generic, etc, in other words, a game that no one would possibly covet, the trade does seem unfair.

There is a problem; if everyone exchanges low-value games vs high-value ones, the whole quality goes down the drain. However if we make it a fair trade thing, the concept goes down the drain. So I really don't know what is best. I do not regret posting these games; I am just saying that next time, I'd rather just give them away without expecting anything in return as to not even have the fleeting temptation to think negatively of anyone.
montcer9012: Hi!

Is the list updated?

If so, I may like to take / leave:
Dead Space / Hitman Absolution (STEAM - HB)

Also, in case the list isn't properly updated I wonder if Crysis 2 is up for grabing, and wonder if Dead Space 3 is up for taking in Steam. Will wait for response!
dragonbeast: once you have your game i'd like to take hitman and leave orcs must die GOTY edition (HB) and knights of the old republic 1 (HB) and 2 (HB)
I'll take orcs must die, and kotor 1and leave sinking island and legions of ashworld
RPGOracle: I'll be honest, I don't usually look at the value of the games I take or leave here... if I have a spare game, I'll leave it. If there is something I like, that I haven't tried yet, I'll take it.
xananax: Hey, I didn't mean to offend anyone. It was exactly the point of my post: You don't know people's motives, so I cannot with any sort of integrity say that anyone who traded anything was opportunistic (I don't remember what you left and I don't care, this is not about anyone in particular), which is why I kept giving whatever I was asked.
Again, "value" is all relative, and far from me to say that a little indie game has less value than a AAA game. Sometimes the opposite.
However, when the game offered is a cheap thing that looks like it was developed for mobile, with mainly bad reviews, looks generic, etc, in other words, a game that no one would possibly covet, the trade does seem unfair.

There is a problem; if everyone exchanges low-value games vs high-value ones, the whole quality goes down the drain. However if we make it a fair trade thing, the concept goes down the drain. So I really don't know what is best. I do not regret posting these games; I am just saying that next time, I'd rather just give them away without expecting anything in return as to not even have the fleeting temptation to think negatively of anyone.
Let me make this clear (and I'm not having a go at you, just really wanting to make it clear for everybody): this is NOT, nor ever has been a trading thread.

The entire reason this thread has gone down the pan is because people have treated it as such.

The idea of this thread was rolling / ongoing giveaways - paying it forwards. Not trading.

This is the trading thread for those that want to trade: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1
Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive add to list. RA3 from xananax received.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Dennymos
Dennymos: Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive add to list. RA3 from xananax received.
I'm guessing someone didn't read his post. *sigh*
Dennymos: I take Kotor 2(steam) and leave Airship Dragoon(steam)
i'd like to take Ariship Dragoon (Steam) leaving Teleglitch - Die More Edition + DLC (2 seperates keys) (Steam)

ps : i don't see the game you left in the spreadsheet ?!?
Dennymos: I take Kotor 2(steam) and leave Airship Dragoon(steam)
DyNaer: i'd like to take Ariship Dragoon (Steam) leaving Teleglitch - Die More Edition + DLC (2 seperates keys) (Steam)

ps : i don't see the game you left in the spreadsheet ?!?
Hi DyNaer,i enter game to list after receive game :) Now waiting to Kotor2 :)
Dennymos: Hi DyNaer,i enter game to list after receive game :) Now waiting to Kotor2 :)
sigh ..... i stopped doing this quite some time ago, because this is not supposed to work like this..... (unless i really didn't understand the rules)

check the spreadsheet , i already putted the game i left... i don't care if it's taken before i getting something in return..

really this thread is getting worse & worse.

this will definitly the last game i left there.....
Dennymos: Hi DyNaer,i enter game to list after receive game :) Now waiting to Kotor2 :)
DyNaer: sigh ..... i stopped doing this quite some time ago, because this is not supposed to work like this..... (unless i really didn't understand the rules)

check the spreadsheet , i already putted the game i left... i don't care if it's taken before i getting something in return..

really this thread is getting worse & worse.

this will definitly the last game i left there.....
Airship Dragoon in your pm. But now i must believe that Kotor2 is real :)

Edit: Kotor2 now received,thanks dragonbeast
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Dennymos
Dennymos: Airship Dragoon in your pm. But now i must believe that Kotor2 is real :)

Edit: Kotor2 now received,thanks dragonbeast
Thanks , i appreciate the understanding :)