It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer: I'll take Sentinel (Steam) & leave Metal Drift (Steam)
Azrael360: Okay, PM incoming... :)
Thanks ! :)
Azrael360: Then, Sentinel [STEAM] is available now.
I'll take Metal Drift, and leave Dead Bits (Steam)
Thanks!
Chippas: I'll take Metal Drift, and leave Dead Bits (Steam)
Thanks!
PM Sent ! :)
Thanks!
Ill take Dead Bits and leave Airship Dragoon (desura)
Rafael: I'd take Euro truck Simulator. and leave here a copy of Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete(steam)
Getcomposted: I'll take Sid Meier's Civilization III (Steam) and leave a copy of Hotline Miami (Steam), please.
Sorry for the delay to reply I haven't saw your post.

Check your PM.
Getcomposted: I'll take Sid Meier's Civilization III (Steam) and leave a copy of Hotline Miami (Steam), please.
Rafael: Sorry for the delay to reply I haven't saw your post.

Check your PM.
PM checked, thanks. Good to know about the delay, and that I'll eventually be getting the game, but take the time you need. I do realise it's Football season right now. :P
Thanks!
roelibex: Ill take Dead Bits and leave Airship Dragoon (desura)
A PM has been sent containing a link to the Indiegala game. Have fun!
Tallima:
Garrett24601: I would like Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+ and can leave Burn Zombie Burn, Mini Motor Racing EVO(Taken by Chippas), and Redshirt all on Steam. If that is sufficient?
I'll take Redshirt, please, and leave Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers (Steam). Thanks!
Venhiem: Can I take that? As I left a copy of Avencast before without taking anything.
Also, Medal of Honor and Burnout Paradise [Origin] still up for grabs.
PM sent. Enjoy.
Garrett24601: I would like Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+ and can leave Burn Zombie Burn, Mini Motor Racing EVO(Taken by Chippas), and Redshirt all on Steam. If that is sufficient?
Rakuru: I'll take Redshirt, please, and leave Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers (Steam). Thanks!
I'll take Tiny & Big in Grandpa's leftovers, and leave Edge (Steam)! Thanks!
Rakuru: I'll take Redshirt, please, and leave Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers (Steam). Thanks!
Chippas: I'll take Tiny & Big in Grandpa's leftovers, and leave Edge (Steam)! Thanks!
I'd take Edge (Steam) and leave Inescapable (Steam) in return if that goes through.
Chippas: I'll take Tiny & Big in Grandpa's leftovers, and leave Edge (Steam)! Thanks!
PM sent. Have fun! :)
Impaler26: I'd take Edge (Steam) and leave Inescapable (Steam) in return if that goes through.
A PM is sent containing the link! Have fun!
Impaler26: I'd take Edge (Steam) and leave Inescapable (Steam) in return if that goes through.
Chippas: A PM is sent containing the link! Have fun!
Received, thanks! :)

Currently up for grabs from me:

Chains (Desura)
Luminosity (Desura)
Project Night (Desura)
Super Sanctum TD (Steam Gift)
The Journey Down: Chapter One (Steam)
The Ship (Steam Gift)
Post edited June 24, 2014 by Impaler26
Rakuru: PM sent. Have fun! :)
Haha.. I'm a silly fool.. I thought i didn't own this game already, but it turns out i did. Although, I can't seem to forward it, since i claimed the link you sent me. Sorry about that.