It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

roelibex: Id take iBomber Defense (if still available) and leave ARMA gold (steam)
hummer010: I'll take ARMA gold and leave:

The Ship Complete (Steam Gift)
Breach and Clear (Steam)
Edit: Nevermind for now, until we're sure if hummer010 wants something else or not. :P
Post edited June 24, 2014 by Rakuru
low rated

Breach and Clear (Steam)
Rakuru: I'll take The Ship Complete and leave Anomaly 2 (Steam). Thanks. :)
i'll take anomaly 2 and leave bit.trip runner for steam
Ganni1987: I have the following games to exchange:

Direct Steam Keys:

Muffin Knight
I Am Vegend
Deadly 30
Fearless Fantasy

Humble Bundle Gift Links:

Beatbuddy
Spirits
The Great Jitters
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Crazy Machines 2
also taking muffin knight, deadly 30 and fearless fantasy IF possible for these 3 games:

Dawn of fantasy
Volt
afterfall insanity

since its a take 1 give 1 although i was leaving an option for the next takers to grab any of those from my list
Post edited June 24, 2014 by justaquickie
Rakuru: I'll take The Ship Complete and leave Anomaly 2 (Steam). Thanks. :)
justaquickie: i'll take anomaly 2 and leave bit.trip runner for steam
Ganni1987:
justaquickie: also taking muffin knight, deadly 30 and fearless fantasy IF possible for 3 of these games from my list:

Dawn of fantasy
Volt
circuits
blood knights
afterfall insanity
its take 1 give 1.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by lugum
roelibex: Id take iBomber Defense (if still available) and leave ARMA gold (steam)

Breach and Clear (Steam)
Hey Arma was taken long ago by Spinorial
I see that it didnt got removed in the list. sorry
low rated
justaquickie: i'll take anomaly 2 and leave bit.trip runner for steam

also taking muffin knight, deadly 30 and fearless fantasy IF possible for 3 of these games from my list:

Dawn of fantasy
Volt
circuits
blood knights
afterfall insanity
lugum: its take 1 give 1.
edited my post, i was giving the next takers more games to take
lugum: its take 1 give 1.
justaquickie: edited my post, i was giving the next takers more games to take
I'll take Blood Knights if you still have it, choose any one you want from my list.
Ganni1987:
This isn't a trading thread. This is.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
Well, this is getting kind of messy. I guess everything after hummer010 kind of got invalidated because ARMA is gone (unless they want to pick something else instead)... And now this is kind of turning into a trading thread. :S
Ganni1987: I'll take Blood Knights if you still have it, choose any one you want from my list.
*Approaches silently from behind and whispers*
Tsk tsk, before anyone jumps over you I have to tell you to give the first post of this thread a read if you haven´t done so yet.........they´re coming.
*vanishes in the fog* :P
Post edited June 24, 2014 by LoboBlanco
low rated
what just happened?
and Afterfall Insanity is still free btw...
low rated
Ganni1987: I'll take Blood Knights if you still have it, choose any one you want from my list.
I cant PM you since the button doesnt seem to show up. my pick is muffin knights though

Its working fine for everybody else
Post edited June 24, 2014 by justaquickie
deepdig: what just happened?
hummer010 choose ARMA as their take, which was somehow still on the list despite already haven been given to someone. Before anyone discovered that, you and I had already asked for hummer010's games, but since what they wanted to take is no longer available, they may not want anything else, which pretty much invalidates the entire chain of give and take after them. Also, separately from that some people started trying to give or take more than 1 game at a time and bartering, which just confuses things even more. :) Yeah...
justaquickie:
Then don't ask for a game until your sure you can follow through.
low rated
deepdig: is it allowed to take steamgifts and leave steam keys? If not, thanks anyway

i'd like to take offspring and leave gearcrack arena (indie gala gift link)
VIPERs: Why would it matter if you take a gift and leave a key. If reference to me, I only left gifts, and took keys.
if what im reading is correct arma is no longer available so my breach and clear request is invalid.

actually nevermind im not taking the steamgift. It just doesnt feel right, so far people who take steamgifts are leaving steamgifts too and i still need to beat defense grid (another tower defence game)
Post edited June 24, 2014 by deepdig