It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: I'll take this one in lieu of Redshirt, which I never received (see HERE.)
PM sent!
Madmate: PM sent!
Thank you kindly for the smooth "trade" ^__^
Post edited April 13, 2014 by genkicolleen
Madmate: PM sent!
genkicolleen: Thank you kindly for the smooth trade ^__^
Trade?! *lowers monocle* ;P
LoboBlanco: Trade?! *lowers monocle* ;P
lol~ In essence, only ;)
rong44: Ah. Supreme Commander and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Madmate: I would like Supreme Commander and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance and I'm leaving Gumboy - Crazy Adventures (Steam) & Pacific Storm Allies (Steam).
Thanks!
I'd like gumboy from here please. I'll leave AirBuccaneers for Steam. Cheers!
Chippas: I'd like gumboy from here please. I'll leave AirBuccaneers for Steam. Cheers!
I got Gumboy a couple of hours ago, sorry!
Chippas: I'd like gumboy from here please. I'll leave AirBuccaneers for Steam. Cheers!
genkicolleen: I got Gumboy a couple of hours ago, sorry!
Ooooh, i see! Rats, I'll wait for some goodie goodies to turn up here then.
high rated
stg83: I'd be interested in Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter and can offer Gun Monkeys in exchange, but I want to be clear here and not come off as exploitative by not mentioning that the game I am offering is a steam gift item. If that is acceptable (still not sure who decides that) then we can proceed otherwise I will just see myself out the door. Thanks to everyone for sharing games on this thread especially Roy28 who offered a whole bunch where most of them didn't see a return. :)
lugum: Taking gun monkey, and leaving dracula 4 (GOG) , that is 2 total now.
My wife is interested in Dracula 4. I can offer Humble Indie Bundle #4 BTA steam codes (3 codes in total) (Crayon Phyiscs, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet it Moves, Gratuitous Space Battles, Cave Story +, And Yet It Moves, Bit.Trip Runner, Cogs, Jamestown, NightSky, Shank and Super Meat Boy).

If that is acceptable, let me know. Thanks!

NOTE: This is in 3 different Steam Codes. I'll enter them individually, since I overkilled it. Sorry for any confusion.
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Tallima
Tallima: My wife is interested in Dracula 4. I can offer Humble Indie Bundle #4 BTA steam codes (3 codes in total) (Crayon Phyiscs, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet it Moves, Gratuitous Space Battles, Cave Story +, And Yet It Moves, Bit.Trip Runner, Cogs, Jamestown, NightSky, Shank and Super Meat Boy).
It's very generous, but I'd say that's overkill ;) It's take one, give ONE.
Tallima: My wife is interested in Dracula 4. I can offer Humble Indie Bundle #4 BTA steam codes (3 codes in total) (Crayon Phyiscs, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet it Moves, Gratuitous Space Battles, Cave Story +, And Yet It Moves, Bit.Trip Runner, Cogs, Jamestown, NightSky, Shank and Super Meat Boy).

Is that one code for all the games? (Duh I need to work on my reading skills :-P)
If so that's very generous, unfortunately I would only be interested in Cave Story + anyway.
+ rep for just the notion.
Post edited April 12, 2014 by Garrett24601
Tallima:
Definitely overkill
lugum: Taking gun monkey, and leaving dracula 4 (GOG) , that is 2 total now.

send
I saw Dracula was $20 on GOG and I only paid 3 or 4 or 5 dollars for the HB. But heck, if it's overkill, can I take one more? I'm very interested in Redshirt. If not, that's totally okay, too.

I'll throw my stuff up on the site in a sec.
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Tallima
Spartan717: I'll take interstellar marines and leave redshirt if that's ok.
Tallima: I saw Dracula was $20 on GOG and I only paid 3 or 4 or 5 dollars for the HB. But heck, if it's overkill, can I take one more? I'm very interested in Redshirt. If not, that's totally okay, too.

PM sent
Tallima: I saw Dracula was $20 on GOG and I only paid 3 or 4 or 5 dollars for the HB. But heck, if it's overkill, can I take one more? I'm very interested in Redshirt. If not, that's totally okay, too.

Spartan717: PM sent
Thank you! That was fast!