It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Meldaras: anyone willing to trade The Witcher 2 on Steam for the Witcher 2 on gog?
This isn't a trading thread. You may wish to seek for what you want here. Happy hunting.
Meldaras: anyone willing to trade The Witcher 2 on Steam for the Witcher 2 on gog?
You can activate your Steam game on GOG

http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup
LoboBlanco: I could take "Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers" and give "Splatter" for Desura.
It's been over a year since it was offered, so I better ask first - would Splatter still be available?
I take Splatter and leave 7 Great Steps: What Ancients Begat (Steam). Thanks, Loboblanco!
Post edited September 13, 2015 by Leroux
Leroux: I take Splatter and leave 7 Great Steps: What Ancients Begat (Steam). Thanks, Loboblanco!
Could I take 7 Grand Steps and leave behind Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine (for Steam)?
If possible, I'd like Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine. I'm offering up Freedom Planet (steam).
low rated
penguinhaiku: If possible, I'd like Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine. I'm offering up Freedom Planet (steam).
I will take that and leave Solforge DLC
penguinhaiku: If possible, I'd like Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine. I'm offering up Freedom Planet (steam).
Sorry for the late reply to his but you didn't reply to my post directly and I didn't see your post. But since I offered it, I assume you were replying to me. Check your chat messages, I'll send you the key for it right now. Just let to let you know though, in the future, just make sure to reply to the post of the one who's offering the key you want or they won't know you replied to them unless the check the thread again
IndieKing: I will take that and leave Solforge DLC
Monaco redeemed. (Thanks cardangrille!) Sent Freedom Planet to IndieKing.

cardangrille: Sorry for the late reply to his but you didn't reply to my post directly and I didn't see your post. But since I offered it, I assume you were replying to me. Check your chat messages, I'll send you the key for it right now. Just let to let you know though, in the future, just make sure to reply to the post of the one who's offering the key you want or they won't know you replied to them unless the check the thread again
Thanks for the head's up!
Post edited September 15, 2015 by penguinhaiku
Why is this low rated? Is giving and taking not the whole purpose of this thread? I just cannot understand some people.
MarkoH01: Why is this low rated? Is giving and taking not the whole purpose of this thread? I just cannot understand some people.
He is on the known scammers list.
MarkoH01: Why is this low rated? Is giving and taking not the whole purpose of this thread? I just cannot understand some people.
theslitherydeee: He is on the known scammers list.
I see - thank you for explaining.
Awh, I wish someone had sent me a message or posted a comment. I had no idea. If it's allowed, I still have the DRM-free version of Freedom Planet which I can give to someone.
low rated
penguinhaiku: Awh, I wish someone had sent me a message or posted a comment. I had no idea. If it's allowed, I still have the DRM-free version of Freedom Planet which I can give to someone.
I will pick that if you dont mind and leave Stealth Inc 2.
penguinhaiku: Awh, I wish someone had sent me a message or posted a comment. I had no idea. If it's allowed, I still have the DRM-free version of Freedom Planet which I can give to someone.
MR_Sinistar: I will pick that if you dont mind and leave Stealth Inc 2.
Sorry, but you can't offer a game that was free.

See post1 and rule No. 2) no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime, like PID and Dungeon Keeper; all other games are fine.