It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

browndj3: Whelp, you know what, while I'm thinking about it, I'm going to add a fair batch of games to this thing, because I've had these games sitting in my Steam inventory for... 2 or 3 years now?

Super Meat Boy (Steam)
Zeno Clash (Steam)
Poker Night at the Inventory (Steam)
Darwinia (Steam) as I already mentioned
Multiwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)
Uplink: Trust is a Weakness (Steam)

As I said, all of these are up for grabs. I'll feel less cluttered with them out of my inventory.
I'll take uplink, and leave Governer of poker 2: premium edition.
KoreaBeat: I would take Lucius and leave Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land (Desura).
leon30: Well, I still haven't gotten Legend of Grimrock, because we're waiting for penguinhaiku, but since I don't want to delay the giveaway train (:D) ScreenCheat HB link send to MadeinChina. Enjoy!
well thank you soooo much and i send the KoreaBeat :) so we can keep going ^^
cardangrille: If you receive Freedom Planet, I would love to receieve D4 and leave behind a copy of Legend of Grimrock (for Steam)
leon30: If the take-one-give-one chain completes successfully for you I would love to get Legend of Grimrock (Steam) and will leave ScreenCheat also (Steam).
I also don't want to hold up the giveaway chain here, and i think Legend of Grimrock is a fantastic game that should be played and I'd rather someone play it than have it sitting around doing nothing. I'll send it to you, enjoy it!
Oathe: I'll take uplink, and leave Governer of poker 2: premium edition.
Taking Governor and leaving Two Brothers (Steam).
Oathe: I'll take uplink, and leave Governer of poker 2: premium edition.
triock: Taking Governor and leaving Two Brothers (Steam).
Take two brothers and leave Woodle Tree Adventures.
moonycat: Take two brothers and leave Woodle Tree Adventures.
cmdr_flashheart: 2) no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime, like PID and Dungeon Keeper; all other games are fine.
cmdr_flashheart: 2) no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime, like PID and Dungeon Keeper; all other games are fine.
triock:
Then i leave Rhythm Shooter ?
moonycat: Then i leave Rhythm Shooter ?
Link?
moonycat: Then i leave Rhythm Shooter ?
triock: Link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcQL2c871b8
I'm not asking for a video, but platform. I can't find it on Steam.
low rated
MR_Sinistar: I will pick that if you dont mind and leave Stealth Inc 2.
phandom: Sorry, but you can't offer a game that was free.

See post1 and rule No. 2) no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime, like PID and Dungeon Keeper; all other games are fine.
I also have the first Stealth Inc i will leave that instead.
triock: I'm not asking for a video, but platform. I can't find it on Steam.
Ohh sry for the confusion its an itch.io game.
triock: I'm not asking for a video, but platform. I can't find it on Steam.
moonycat: Ohh sry for the confusion its an itch.io game.
Ok, fine. But I'll only send it to you once your key is claimed by a well-known GOG user (aka not someone without forum presence). I will ask Oathe to not send me the key until then. If you're not okay with this, you can withdraw your offer.
moonycat: Ohh sry for the confusion its an itch.io game.
triock: Ok, fine. But I'll only send it to you once your key is claimed by a well-known GOG user (aka not someone without forum presence). I will ask Oathe to not send me the key until then. If you're not okay with this, you can withdraw your offer.
Alright its no rush !
browndj3: Whelp, you know what, while I'm thinking about it, I'm going to add a fair batch of games to this thing, because I've had these games sitting in my Steam inventory for... 2 or 3 years now?

Super Meat Boy (Steam)
Zeno Clash (Steam)
Poker Night at the Inventory (Steam)
Darwinia (Steam) as I already mentioned
Multiwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)
Uplink: Trust is a Weakness (Steam)

As I said, all of these are up for grabs. I'll feel less cluttered with them out of my inventory.
i would like to have Zeno Clash(steam) and i will leave blockstorm(steam)