It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

theslitherydeee: He is on the known scammers list.
penguinhaiku: Awh, I wish someone had sent me a message or posted a comment. I had no idea. If it's allowed, I still have the DRM-free version of Freedom Planet which I can give to someone.
Well, if you're still up for handing off Freedom Planet I'll take it. Whether I receive it or not, I offer Darwinia (steam copy) to this little trade off chain.
theslitherydeee: He is on the known scammers list.
penguinhaiku: Awh, I wish someone had sent me a message or posted a comment. I had no idea. If it's allowed, I still have the DRM-free version of Freedom Planet which I can give to someone.
Here is another interest for Freedom Planet (really searching for this) and I am offering
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die (Steam)
Post edited September 22, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Here is another interest for Freedom Planet (really searching for this) and I am offering
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die (Steam)
If you receive Freedom Planet, I would love to receieve D4 and leave behind a copy of Legend of Grimrock (for Steam)
Despite essentially getting stepped on via bidding war, the offer of Darwinia (steam copy) is still open for anyone who wants it.
browndj3: Despite essentially getting stepped on via bidding war, the offer of Darwinia (steam copy) is still open for anyone who wants it.
Oh, it's hardly a war. Your offer came first and so it would be rightfully yours. I was just trying and you cannot blame someone to try, can you? :)
cardangrille: If you receive Freedom Planet, I would love to receieve D4 and leave behind a copy of Legend of Grimrock (for Steam)
If the take-one-give-one chain completes successfully for you I would love to get Legend of Grimrock (Steam) and will leave ScreenCheat also (Steam).
Post edited September 23, 2015 by leon30
It's starting to get difficult.

penguinhaiku has offered Freedom Planet and browndj3 has offered Darwinia (steam copy) no matter if he gets it or not.
I have complicated things (wasn't my intention, I swear) and asked for the same game and offering D4 which cardangrille wanted offering Grimrock (for Steam) which now leon30 expressed interest for leaving ScreenCheat (Steam). MadeinChina wants ScreenCheat (Steam) and will leave Lucius (Steam).

That is just in case anybody might have lost track of the events happening here ;) I guess we are now all waiting for penguinhaiku to post here so that the trading-train can move on :)
Post edited September 23, 2015 by MarkoH01
browndj3: Despite essentially getting stepped on via bidding war, the offer of Darwinia (steam copy) is still open for anyone who wants it.
MarkoH01: Oh, it's hardly a war. Your offer came first and so it would be rightfully yours. I was just trying and you cannot blame someone to try, can you? :)
Oh no worries, I'd be happy to let you have the game since you'd like it, I was more just trying to contribute something, seeing as how Penguinhaiku hasn't been on for a bit.
cardangrille: If you receive Freedom Planet, I would love to receieve D4 and leave behind a copy of Legend of Grimrock (for Steam)
leon30: If the take-one-give-one chain completes successfully for you I would love to get Legend of Grimrock (Steam) and will leave ScreenCheat also (Steam).
i would love to get ScreenCheat also (Steam) and i will leave Lucius (Steam)
MarkoH01: It's starting to get difficult.

penguinhaiku has offered Freedom Planet and browndj3 has offered Darwinia (steam copy) no matter if he gets it or not.
I have complicated things (wasn't my intention, I swear) and asked for the same game and offering D4 which cardangrille wanted offering Grimrock (for Steam) which now leon30 expressed interest for leaving ScreenCheat (Steam).

That is just in case anybody might have lost track of the events happening here ;) I guess we are now all waiting for penguinhaiku to post here so that the trading-train can move on :)
Shhhht! It's not trading, it's a giveaway :) But seriously according to the rules if Person A give Game 1, Person B can get Game 1 and leave Game 2, but Person A can't get Game 2, i.e. its not like a swap :)
leon30: Shhhht! It's not trading, it's a giveaway :) But seriously according to the rules if Person A give Game 1, Person B can get Game 1 and leave Game 2, but Person A can't get Game 2, i.e. its not like a swap :)
Of course you are totally right - it's not a trade it's a giveaway. But at the moment it seems more like an announcement thread since it's not moving any further. Just to keep track I'll add the newest offer to my little summary post above
Whelp, you know what, while I'm thinking about it, I'm going to add a fair batch of games to this thing, because I've had these games sitting in my Steam inventory for... 2 or 3 years now?

Super Meat Boy (Steam)
Zeno Clash (Steam)
Poker Night at the Inventory (Steam)
Darwinia (Steam) as I already mentioned
Multiwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)
Uplink: Trust is a Weakness (Steam)

As I said, all of these are up for grabs. I'll feel less cluttered with them out of my inventory.
browndj3: Whelp, you know what, while I'm thinking about it, I'm going to add a fair batch of games to this thing, because I've had these games sitting in my Steam inventory for... 2 or 3 years now?

Super Meat Boy (Steam)
Zeno Clash (Steam)
Poker Night at the Inventory (Steam)
Darwinia (Steam) as I already mentioned
Multiwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)
Uplink: Trust is a Weakness (Steam)

As I said, all of these are up for grabs. I'll feel less cluttered with them out of my inventory.
Hi. Can i pick Zeno Clash (Steam) ? I will leave Space Ranger.
Post edited September 24, 2015 by terrariann
leon30: If the take-one-give-one chain completes successfully for you I would love to get Legend of Grimrock (Steam) and will leave ScreenCheat also (Steam).
MadeinChina: i would love to get ScreenCheat also (Steam) and i will leave Lucius (Steam)
I would take Lucius and leave Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land (Desura).
MadeinChina: i would love to get ScreenCheat also (Steam) and i will leave Lucius (Steam)
KoreaBeat: I would take Lucius and leave Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land (Desura).
Well, I still haven't gotten Legend of Grimrock, because we're waiting for penguinhaiku, but since I don't want to delay the giveaway train (:D) ScreenCheat HB link send to MadeinChina. Enjoy!