It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

Picture 1: Having a deep and meaningful conversation with a pirate.
Picture 2: Shredding the engine section of a bigger ship.
Picture 3: I'm firing my lasers.
Picture 4: Those transports look suspiciously like the one from Star Wars: X-Wing.
Picture 5: Hmm, that one should be showing a big ship but I guess it must be camouflaged...
Attachments:
A screenshot from XCOM: Enemy Within, it`s what I`m playing today...

***I would love if we could do this in our activity feed...
Attachments:
viperfdl: Picture 5: Hmm, that one should be showing a big ship but I guess it must be camouflaged...
That's really weird. Maybe rednecks in space?
Sin6ularity: ***I would love if we could do this in our activity feed...
You most certainly can. Just underneath the Activity/Profile page tabs there's a box that says "What's up, "Username"? Click on it, add picture (with or without caption), and post. Presto!
Sin6ularity: ***I would love if we could do this in our activity feed...
P-E-S: You most certainly can. Just underneath the Activity/Profile page tabs there's a box that says "What's up, "Username"? Click on it, add picture (with or without caption), and post. Presto!
Thank you. I didn`t know that will work... Just posted and it works...

I need to learn more stuff about gog.... It seems I don`t know basic stuff like posting a photo, but mostly cause I can`t do it inside the galaxy...
The Producers ...aka shapez

I'm really enjoying this automation game. Starts out fairly simple, but ramps up pretty quickly. The gameplay loop of upgrading your machinery and unlocking new features (by producing enough quantity of certain items) is pretty engaging. When it started throwing in a production rate goal rather than just a bulk order it made me reevaluate how I approach building my assembly lines. Hence, the Kraken was born. No more unseemly tunnel spaghetti! ;)
Attachments:
hubtown.jpg (335 Kb)
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

Picture: Cool gals don't look back at explosions.
Attachments:
"I'm Malenia, Blade of Miquella, and I've never kn-"

"Hi Malenia, I'm Dad"

Only on Elden Ring Kinky Stories.
Attachments:
Post edited July 26, 2022 by KingofGnG
Going on an adventure in The Bard's Tale Trilogy.
Attachments:
Cloud Gardens
The game is described as a relaxing game about using plants to create dioramas. The screen shot is from the Rooftop section of the campaign mode where the goal is to cover the scene with plants to reach 100% thus completing it. Scenes do not need to be completely covered as the backside of the scene that I took a screenshot of is pretty bare. The game has a sandbox mode, which I have not played yet.

Community Wishlist: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/cloud_gardens
DRM Free Version: https://noio.itch.io/cloud-gardens
Attachments:
garden.jpg (469 Kb)
No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way. Cate Archer.
Attachments:
nolf_2.jpg (165 Kb)
Post edited July 30, 2022 by CarChris
Out of this World: I needed a brief pause from Elden Ring.

...And here's Another World 15th Anniversary Edition in all its widescreen glory...
Attachments:
Post edited July 31, 2022 by KingofGnG
Assimilate This! ...aka Star Trek: Armada

Not bad, not great, but fun enough, especially once I got to the Borg levels where I'm able to "steal" enemy starships and use them against their former masters. ;) I even got to beat the pants off of the Federation.. Only have the Omega levels left to play. before wrapping this up.
Attachments:
River City Ransom: Underground as a mixup for the Final Vendetta and River City Saga: Three Kingdoms sessions.
Attachments:
barf.jpg (217 Kb)
Elden Ring: "Now comes the Age of the Stars".
Attachments: