It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's Friday night!
I'm single!
I'm playing a fishing simulator. :-(

Brown Trout
Rainbow Trout
Attachments:
catch.jpg (316 Kb)
catch2.jpg (309 Kb)
Post edited June 01, 2019 by tinyE
Ottawa 6 goals up with 6 minutes to go in the second period. I think I need to bump up the difficulty.

https://imgur.com/syrkXqy
CMOT70: Ottawa 6 goals up with 6 minutes to go in the second period. I think I need to bump up the difficulty.

You're playing the Blackhawks. Trust me, It would be the same score even if you were playing on the highest difficulty.
Post edited June 01, 2019 by tinyE
CMOT70: Ottawa 6 goals up with 6 minutes to go in the second period. I think I need to bump up the difficulty.

tinyE: You're playing the Blackhawks. Trust me, It would be the same score even if you were playing on the highest difficulty.
The real life game ended up Chi 8 vs Ott 2. My game ended up Chi 4 vs Ott 13. I still think I better up the difficulty just to be sure.
Matewis: It's the same way with me with large-ish distances measured in feet. I have to convert to meters first to get an idea of how far it is.
Divide by three and you're roughly there. You kinda get used to doing that quick in your head..
tinyE: You're playing the Blackhawks. Trust me, It would be the same score even if you were playing on the highest difficulty.
CMOT70: The real life game ended up Chi 8 vs Ott 2. My game ended up Chi 4 vs Ott 13. I still think I better up the difficulty just to be sure.
Chicago was so bad this year they fired their head coach after he won three Cups for them. :P

BTW what console is that for?
CMOT70: The real life game ended up Chi 8 vs Ott 2. My game ended up Chi 4 vs Ott 13. I still think I better up the difficulty just to be sure.
tinyE: Chicago was so bad this year they fired their head coach after he won three Cups for them. :P

It's the Xbox version.
tinyE: Chicago was so bad this year they fired their head coach after he won three Cups for them. :P

CMOT70: It's the Xbox version.
I wish EA hadn't given up on PC. Next year, for the first time...EVER...they are going to be forced to make the Blues a good team. My whole life, every year, every console, they have been dog shit. You needed to play on Beginner to have any chance to win with them.
clarry: Divide by three and you're roughly there. You kinda get used to doing that quick in your head..
Yeah that's what I typically do, but what's interesting is that I have to do that to get a feel for the distance. Whereas I can immediately tell if it's in meters.
The Amazing Spider-Man
console?
tinyE: console?
PC. Deadpool is sadly no longer for sale. :( But I got it before they killed it!!
tinyE: console?
paladin181: PC. Deadpool is sadly no longer for sale. :( But I got it before they killed it!!
Is it The Amazing Spider-Man or it Deadpool?

You called it Spider-Man a second ago.
tinyE: Is it The Amazing Spider-Man or it Deadpool?

It's deadpool. I tend to misname the games I'm playing intentionally. Sorry.
tinyE: Is it The Amazing Spider-Man or it Deadpool?

paladin181: I tend to misname the games I'm playing intentionally. Sorry.
SimCity