It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Abedsbrother: The Lost City - Rise of the Tomb Raider.
tinyE: I'm confused.

Is Rise of the sequel to the TR "revival" Tomb Raider?

I got so lost after Underworld. :P
Rise is the sequel to the 2013 Tomb Raider reboot.
tinyE: I'm confused.

Is Rise of the sequel to the TR "revival" Tomb Raider?

I got so lost after Underworld. :P
Abedsbrother: Rise is the sequel to the 2013 Tomb Raider reboot.
THANK YOU

I just started the reboot after playing everything else before it 10 million times.

Now I know what to play next.
kohlrak: How i wish my computer could handle BMS. I'm stuck with a much, much older mod.
Vythonaut: What are the specs of your PC? I built mine in 2010 and while my specs are pretty much on the minimum side for 4.33 (phenom II x4 955 3.2GHz, 4GB RAM, radeon 5830 1GB), it can run BMS flawlessly provided i'm gentle with the AA settings as well the in-game settings.
http://kohlrak.sytes.net/gog_redirect.php?url=gaming_computer.html

Right now i'm using SuperPak 4.2

I'm also trying to run 3 on my tablet, but ran into control issues, where i can't go even remotely straight down the runway. XD
Post edited December 04, 2018 by kohlrak
Time for a post with a screenshot.

Deadlight is dark, both literally and thematically. This screenshot is of a lighter area.
Attachments:
Post edited December 05, 2018 by hudfreegamer
kohlrak:
When i asked for specs, i wasn't expecting so much detail. :P Well, i haven't tried to run it on a laptop but i guess the framerate wouldn't be enjoyable in any way. Tough luck, i hope you'll be able to play it in a better system soon. :)

kohlrak: I'm also trying to run 3 on my tablet, but ran into control issues, where i can't go even remotely straight down the runway. XD
Aaaah, that reminds me of my KSP (mis)adventures. :D
Vythonaut: KSP
A nice curve.... no no not a hyperbola! AAAARGGH!
Probably what a lot of people here will see right outside of their home, later this year.
De4thstroke: Probably what a lot of people here will see right outside of their home, later this year.
I can't see out my window. :P Nasty blizzard hitting us right now.
Here are some beautiful ladies in action @ the historic Rouen-Les-Essarts circuit.

Themken: A nice curve.... no no not a hyperbola! AAAARGGH!
Talking of KSP, i just saw it reached version 1.5 and the last time i sent stuff to space was in v1.3. I should take a look at the update and see what was added since then... after all, we need more debris in orbit!
Attachments:
Attachments:
bubu.jpg (433 Kb)
viperfdl: ...
Kings Quest?

I keep starting that and getting hopelessly lost. I need P&Cs that stick to one building, like Maniac Mansion! :D
viperfdl: ...
tinyE: Kings Quest?

I keep starting that and getting hopelessly lost. I need P&Cs that stick to one building, like Maniac Mansion! :D
The name of the game stands on the top left of the screenshot...
tinyE: Kings Quest?

viperfdl: The name of the game stands on the top left of the screenshot...
HEY! I had one of the words right! That's better than I ever did with the Pledge of Allegiance! :D
Behold my lush hair...
Attachments:
hero.jpg (474 Kb)
I bought Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death in the current sale.

It's more enjoyable than I expected thanks to some over the top ragdoll physics.

First pic: Is that actual product placement I see for Red Bull? Huh. Neat.
Attachments: