It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Im playing Caves of Qud. Actually, "playing" is the wrong word. I have no idea what im doing.
Attachments:
MobiusArcher: I borked it

(Spintires: Mudrunner)
I bought that a month ago during a xbl sale. just got into it. really rough around the edges. took me 2 hours to map out the first area. still haven't figured out a lot of the mechanics. controls and the interface are really of crippled imo.
Attachments:
Post edited December 01, 2018 by swsoboleski89
swsoboleski89: I bought that a month ago during a xbl sale. just got into it. really rough around the edges. took me 2 hours to map out the first area. still haven't figured out a lot of the mechanics. controls and the interface are really of crippled imo.
The controls and interface are really awkward at first. Once you get used to it and acquire the muscle memory you'll find it all makes sense, and works really well. Or at least you would if you were using keyboard and mouse. I don't use a controller so I don't know just how well it works with one. Its probably a safe bet that the winch is harder to use, at least. With a mouse you click directly on the attachment points.
swsoboleski89: I bought that a month ago during a xbl sale. just got into it. really rough around the edges. took me 2 hours to map out the first area. still haven't figured out a lot of the mechanics. controls and the interface are really of crippled imo.
MobiusArcher: The controls and interface are really awkward at first. Once you get used to it and acquire the muscle memory you'll find it all makes sense, and works really well. Or at least you would if you were using keyboard and mouse. I don't use a controller so I don't know just how well it works with one. Its probably a safe bet that the winch is harder to use, at least. With a mouse you click directly on the attachment points.
its not the driving, its mostly the interface. it's a mess on the xbox. also I don't know how to install half of the trailers. i'll have to look up a guide.
swsoboleski89: its not the driving, its mostly the interface. it's a mess on the xbox. also I don't know how to install half of the trailers. i'll have to look up a guide.
You cant install every trailer on every truck, and some trailers require you to install the hitch first. They could definitely have made that clearer.
Post edited December 01, 2018 by MobiusArcher
swsoboleski89: its not the driving, its mostly the interface. it's a mess on the xbox. also I don't know how to install half of the trailers. i'll have to look up a guide.
MobiusArcher: You cant install every trailer on every truck, and some trailers require you to install the hitch first. They could definitely have made that clearer.
that's what I thought. I was tired as hell when I mapped out the level and quit after I towed my jeep back to base.
Attachments:
Realised I have Outlast 1 DRM-free on Humble :)

Just finished, and now off for Whistleblower.
Attachments:
Still working out a few kinks on the ISS.
Attachments:
whoops.jpg (195 Kb)
Very excited to play CAPSLOCK! Er... I mean EARTHLOCK!
Attachments:
Some casual dogfighting proved to be a nice distraction (or maybe.. destruction) from my current Zomboid adventure.

MobiusArcher: Im playing Caves of Qud. Actually, "playing" is the wrong word. I have no idea what im doing.
The word you're seeking for is "dying". I'll return to it later to die some more myself. It's one of these games that i feel i haven't even scratched the upper layer of their surface. Live and drink. ;)
Attachments:
f4-1.jpeg (241 Kb)
f4-2.jpeg (233 Kb)
f4-3.jpeg (431 Kb)
Vythonaut: Some casual dogfighting proved to be a nice distraction (or maybe.. destruction) from my current Zomboid adventure.
What game is it ? Arcade or sim ? Joystick ?
Vythonaut: Some casual dogfighting proved to be a nice distraction (or maybe.. destruction) from my current Zomboid adventure.
Telika: What game is it ? Arcade or sim ? Joystick ?
Looks like a modded version of Falcon 4.0.
viperfdl: Looks like a modded version of Falcon 4.0.
Ah yeah. Couldn't figure out the f4 (google kept sending me to f-4 phantoms).
Post edited December 02, 2018 by Telika
Viperfdl got it right, it Falcon BMS. It's simulation of the hardcore kind, therefore a joystick is mandatory. Take a look in the following post and the links included for more information: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/black_friday_and_cyber_monday_bring_big_deals_to_gogcom_40e0d/post167