It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: You should probably just grab your GOG copies for free. :)

https://www.gog.com/reclaim
Sockerkaka: OMG I thought the Stalker series reclaim was just a limited time offer!!!!!! Wow... thanks, you just made my day a whole lot better haha
Results from Steam copies may be mixed, but I think the vast majority were able to be redeemed here. Apparently there is a code to search for in your account or on the game page, but I don't use Steam so I can't point you in the correct direction.
Sockerkaka: OMG I thought the Stalker series reclaim was just a limited time offer!!!!!! Wow... thanks, you just made my day a whole lot better haha
budejovice: Results from Steam copies may be mixed, but I think the vast majority were able to be redeemed here. Apparently there is a code to search for in your account or on the game page, but I don't use Steam so I can't point you in the correct direction.
Yeah I heard it worked for some and not for others but I'll definitely check it out now that I know it's still possible! Anyway thanks again, I'll probably figure it out!
I'm watching the clock tick away on Botanicula & Machinarium ($1.99 each) and hoping they both come up in the end-of-sale bonanza we usually see.

They're definitely both on the want list, but have to wait and see if I have any cash left over by then. ;)
IAmSinistar: Now that the Summer Sale of 2015 is underway, what game off of your wishlist are you most hoping to see included? As for myself, it's the somewhat obscure title <span class="bold">The Marvellous Miss Take</span>. Seems like it's been here long enough to get a discount, and I don't think it's ever been marked down on GOG except when it debuted.

Your pick?
If it goes on sale I will insta buy it too, been on my wishlist since it came out LOL
I don't know.

I know there are games I wanted but I frankly can't remember a single one. I'm just trusting I'll recognize them when I see them.
Another neat idea for a thread IAmSinistar as always, I see you've still created some other useful threads despite not starting the tracker thread this time. The game I am hoping for to show up with the same great discount I missed in a previous sale is <span class="bold">Dreamfall: The Longest Journey</span>. :)
Post edited June 04, 2015 by stg83
stg83: Another neat idea for a thread IAmSinistar as always, I see you're still created some other useful threads despite not starting the tracker thread this time.
Ta mate, I like to do my part for community building. :)

CC is doing the tracking honors this time. He's a practiced hand at it, and a good choice since he is going to be pretty much always on for this sale. My tracking style is more suited to Insomnia, which keeps me riveted to the screen.
IAmSinistar: CC is doing the tracking honors this time. He's a practiced hand at it, and a good choice since he is going to be pretty much always on for this sale. My tracking style is more suited to Insomnia, which keeps me riveted to the screen.
Indeed, this sale is great as well but there is no other like the insomnia promo where if only one person were to track everything they would literally go insane. Its the reason most of us are glued to the screen of our PCs throughout while hanging out in the tracker thread.
The games I should want the most on a deep discount have sat on my wishlist since before regional pricing, so the discounts I had wanted are now permanently in effect. So on the one hand, I've waited long enough for a discount that not waiting more feels like giving up, and on the other hand, actively wanting a discount feels somehow dishonorable.

Thus, I don't realy care what gets discounted as long as something does and I can buy it for completionism's sake (in case extras are removed further down the road) and go back to playing Pier Solar (which is awesome).
So I go away for a few days and you guys decided to have a party without me. Thanks a lot jerks! :-P

I don't have any needs right now so I probably won't buy anything. But if a 60% hits Xwing vs TIE Fighter, I may just have to pick it up.
Risen 3 :-P
10 minutes to new sales!
I really enjoyed Bastion so I'm looking forward to Transistor making an appearance.
I'd like to see "Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas". It looks like a nice Zelda clone but I have doubts about the controls due to its origins as a mobile game. A discount would tempt me to chance it. Oceanhorn only came out in March though so I doubt we'll see it this sale.
Melvinica: Risen 3 :-P
You win!