It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My big number one would be Divinity: Original Sin as well. Would also love to see good deals on The Banner Saga, Broken Sword 5 and Blackguards.

IronArcturus: I wonder if Space Run will go on sale...

Has anyone played that game before?
I agree with budejovice, haven't finished it either yet, but I really enjoyed what I played of it. Fun and challenging gameplay with some very intense moments, short missions (which makes it a perfect game for when you don't have lots of time), good graphics and a nice sense of humor. Bought it on release day, haven't regretted it yet.
I am waiting for *a lot* of games, but if I had to choose my top three... I think I would join the crowd and name Shovel Knight, Divinity: Original Sin and Metro Last Light.
In any case, right now my wishlist is so full that at the end of the sale I will certainly be satisfied! :)

By the way, since on the main many are asking but not many are answering... in your opinion, should I get Lichdom?
The idea of being a furious magic juggernaut of destruction is more than simply appealing and the discount is insane, yet I have heard that the game has just as many pros as it has cons. The one that concerns me the most is the loss of power you get when you swap spells; since this is a game seemingly based on magic experimentation, wouldn't this be punishing, especially in the latter levels?
Grim Fandango. I don't think most of the other games on my wishlist will get a deep enough discount. But i've already picked up a couple of games today on a whim so probably i'll get other games too :). If it's at least 60ish % off and i am marginally interested then it's hard to resist.
^Right, I forgot to mention Grim Fandango! :)
Conquistador and Lionheart
Thinking about buying "Ultimate General: Gettysburg", but i am not sure if it will get multiplayer support later on. Hmm

EDIT: Also looking at Stalker...are those games hard?
Post edited June 03, 2015 by PrinceCola
PrinceCola: Thinking about buying "Ultimate General: Gettysburg", but i am not sure if it will get multiplayer support later on. Hmm
With that AI, you don't need multiplayer. :)

(Disclosure: I'm going to be stuck inside UGG for the next month(s)!)
PrinceCola: EDIT: Also looking at Stalker...are those games hard?
It depends. If you play them on the easier two difficulty settings, not very much -even if they are always challenging. If you use the others though... well... better being prepared for a gruesome death!
Imo, they just need an hour or two to get used to the emchanics and learn how to properly handle weapons, and they must be approached as survival games rather than "common" shooters; if you go around guns blazing you won't last long, but if you take your time and try to be as stealthy as possible you will enjoy it immensely.
The only problem of those games is that they need a bit of fixing with the unofficial patches (the gameplay remains unchanged, but the improvements are very noticeable).
In that regard, in case you decide to get them, I warmly recommend you to install the excellent "Zone Recalmation Project" mod for Shadow of Chernobyl before you start playing.
Absolutely Darksiders. I missed their intro because i haven't been paid yet. I long to see them on summer sale. Definitely getting the complete series! I feel glad i dumped steam before and having resisted buying those there, when they had been on big discount, at 2014! So glad they are here, on GOG!

Also, i can't wait to get my hands on Necrodancer!

And the guilty gears, i hope they get another go until the sales end. Hopefully i will have been paid from my job until then, so i can get them all in one go!
Post edited June 04, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
PrinceCola: EDIT: Also looking at Stalker...are those games hard?
Enebias: Imo, they just need an hour or two to get used to the emchanics and learn how to properly handle weapons, and they must be approached as survival games rather than "common" shooters; if you go around guns blazing you won't last long, but if you take your time and try to be as stealthy as possible you will enjoy it immensely.
The only problem of those games is that they need a bit of fixing with the unofficial patches (the gameplay remains unchanged, but the improvements are very noticeable).
In that regard, in case you decide to get them, I warmly recommend you to install the excellent "Zone Recalmation Project" mod for Shadow of Chernobyl before you start playing.
I can not emphasize everything in this post enough. SoC is an amazing game but oh I wanted to beat and strangle it before I got used to how guns and stealth work.

I was hoping for SoC and CoP to show up on some kind of crazy 90%-off surprise flash sale since I unfortunately already own them on Steam and I missed the free registration period when they were released here on GOG *sigh* Oh well, it's just day one so far and I have more than a few games on my wishlist.
I'm hoping to play and finish games and to not find any more games I want to buy, as my backlog has become too huge.

Today it's 5 years ago to the day I bought my first game on GOG, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura and since then the amount of games I own on GOG has grown to 189 games (plus some lesser number of games on Gamersgate, Humble Bundle, Steam and physical discs). And the number of GOG games totally finished since then is only 4: Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2, Icewind Dale and Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav.

So, hoping to buy no more games.
Post edited June 04, 2015 by DubConqueror
I currently have 3 games on my wishlist and out of those 1 doesn't work on new OS'es and the other is probably too recently released for a sale. The last I may consider for a purchase some day but I already have it on Steam.

Probably should go through the list again at some point to beef up my wishlist :/
I would never have expected such an awesome 87% sale on the wishlisted Lichdom: Battlemage. But after looking a bit more into it, I still can't convince myself to buy it. D'oh! XD

I wonder if Divinity: Original Sin will already get a pretty good discount now, or if it's much too early.
Post edited June 04, 2015 by Leroux
high rated
Sockerkaka: I was hoping for SoC and CoP to show up on some kind of crazy 90%-off surprise flash sale since I unfortunately already own them on Steam and I missed the free registration period when they were released here on GOG *sigh* Oh well, it's just day one so far and I have more than a few games on my wishlist.
You should probably just grab your GOG copies for free. :)

https://www.gog.com/reclaim
budejovice: You should probably just grab your GOG copies for free. :)

https://www.gog.com/reclaim
OMG I thought the Stalker series reclaim was just a limited time offer!!!!!! Wow... thanks, you just made my day a whole lot better haha