It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wonder if Space Run will go on sale...

Has anyone played that game before?
stars wars galactic battlegrounds
I'm really hoping for Bloodrayne 1 and 2. I'm also hoping to get some extra money to buy them.
Chroma Squad, but I don't really see it happening since it's a pretty new game.
No one has asked the most important question - will we get a Jack Keane bundle?
If Divinity: Original Sin goes 50% off I will buy it in a flash.
IAmSinistar: No one has asked the most important question - will we get a Jack Keane bundle?
No. :P

Personally, I doubt so as each Keane is published by a different company.
NWN2 most of all

I only have four games on my GOG wishlist so if I could buy NWN2 I'd clear up 25% of it in one fell swoop
IronArcturus: I wonder if Space Run will go on sale...

I enjoyed what I played of it a lot. I need to get back and finish it. On sale, it should be worth picking up. The graphics were pretty nice, in addition of course to the good gameplay.
Grargar: Personally, I doubt so as each Keane is published by a different company.
Quite so, that makes it rather improbable. Though it also proves that Jack is too much of a man for one company to hold him. ;)
IAmSinistar: Quite so, that makes it rather improbable. Though it also proves that Jack is too much of a man for one company to hold him. ;)
Indeed, but Nordic has the Best Keane! It has the Fire Within!
old stuff mostly
next batch will be at 00:00 AM i be in dreamland by then, i do hope that all the games that are on sale will also enter again on more suitable times like 12:00 PM - 21;00 PM

cause if the games change at midnight i might miss out the ones i am looking for, last promo's i missed 4, luckily i got dark reign later at sales.

current wishlist of old stuff:

Settlers 2: Gold edition 9.19 euro
Europa Universalis 5.19 euro
settlers 4: gold edition 9.19 euro
Unepic 9.19 euro

some games i paid full price, but every game has a max. price for me ( some classics like baldurs fallout jagged alliance those were among the best and i paid full price for those, xulima is one of the few recent games that i would pay 24 bucks for ( with luck the xulima retail version should be on its way)

I have the most of the games from the bundles, almost all minus the obvious 3d, 3d FPP, and all the games with to many lighing effects

i have the homm , simon the sorcerer and all games that are 2d and dont use any weird motion effects
well gotta go now, just have to see if and what i might have missed tomorrow
Post edited June 03, 2015 by gamesfreak64
Grargar: Indeed, but Nordic has the Best Keane! It has the Fire Within!
So true! That's what keeps them warm in those cold Winters there.

I quite like it. It's too easy at first, then too difficult and involves some grinding. I haven't beaten it, but it's quite nice for a little indie.

Your snarky android sidekick is the best part.

budejovice: I enjoyed what I played of it a lot. I need to get back and finish it. On sale, it should be worth picking up. The graphics were pretty nice, in addition of course to the good gameplay.
Yeah, I've seen some gameplay videos of it, and it looks like a cool reverse tower defense game!