It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saints Row IV :D
I am really waiting for some starwars games to get a good sale price on, I noticed those games RARELY ever go on sale and if they do it's not the ones I want :( damn lucasarts games GO ON SALE MORE PLEASE? <3
DreamedArtist: I am really waiting for some starwars games to get a good sale price on, I noticed those games RARELY ever go on sale and if they do it's not the ones I want :( damn lucasarts games GO ON SALE MORE PLEASE? <3
It was on sale recently.
Although that was a bundle sale but the games were upto 75% off.
DreamedArtist: I am really waiting for some starwars games to get a good sale price on, I noticed those games RARELY ever go on sale and if they do it's not the ones I want :( damn lucasarts games GO ON SALE MORE PLEASE? <3
amrit9037: It was on sale recently.
Although that was a bundle sale but the games were upto 75% off.
Yeah those games like the tie fighter and rpg ones I am not a fan

I was wanting the rts ones to get real cheap but what I saw that day was like 50 cents off the 5.99 one and the 20 dollar one I could care less for that one XD

hopefully if not this sale but the holidays sale it will drop real cheap or when the starwars movie 7 comes out we will have another sale that might be bigger who knows.
DreamedArtist: hopefully if not this sale but the holidays sale it will drop real cheap or when the starwars movie 7 comes out we will have another sale that might be bigger who knows.
Sale has too many days left. So I am expecting D&D, Star Wars, and some publisher bundle.
75% off The Longest Journey and Dreamfall
From the games that haven't been discounted yet I hope to see these:
Drox Operative
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
Heroes of Might and Magic 5 bundle
SIN Gold
Blood 2
And I really hope for some repeats, because sadly I weren't able to snatch them during the weekend (banks here don't work and my dc was empty:() Like:
Oceanhorn Monster of Uncharted Seas
Escape Goat 2
King's Bounty the Legend
The Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena
Post edited June 08, 2015 by leon30
If it hasn't been around yet, Shovel Knight.
I haven't seen these games in the sale yet, but I am hoping 1nsane, the Dangerous Dave Pack, Redline, and the Pro Pinball Trilogy all go on sale sooner or later!
Shovel Knight
Prince of Persia series
Chris Sawyer's Locomotion
Star Wars titles