It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getting the sweetest deals on the sweetest games is pretty sweet indeed. But when you have a breathtaking variety to choose from, how do you even find the game that's just meant to be yours, without digging for way too long? GOG's new promo pages will be your answer to that!

With our aim to improve your experience on GOG, today we're are starting to roll out the brand new promo pages to parts of our userbase. With a smoother design and the filters introduced in the previous update, it'll be easier and clearer for the people that have access to them to save big while seamlessly finding great titles on sale.

Thanks to the price and release date sliders, tags, and features to accommodate any budget and needs, we want to make you have the best experience possible when discovering the greatest deals on GOG. As this will be rolling out over a period of time, we will monitor the situation and gather feedback. But know already that this is only the beginning... Future updates will include highlighting the discounted games from your wishlist, removing filters that aren't relevant to a sale and building sections for the games we know are worth highlighting.

If you already have access and are using the new promo pages, or if you have a very specific need or some particular accessibility request, then let us know how you like the changes, and share your ideas for what we could improve next.
Great news! Please release more quality games to promote!
high rated
Can we get a game ignore function as well?
In the Wishlist, it would be nice to have a multicriteria filter for the Price tag where you could put for instance "Discounted + Under $ XYZ + -XY%".

Right now, during sales it's a chore to browse 1000+ games in my wishlist because I must squint first at percentage, then at price, and check EVERY games.
Screenshot, someone?
It seems I'm not in that "part of our userbase".
+1 for multicritera filter in wishlist and ignore function as well.
Also would be great to be able to filter for release date of a game (so the TBA games can be filtered/sorted above or below the games which are already buyable).
Keep up the good work!
Post edited March 09, 2022 by Godfather101
high rated
I don't see the changes either.
But what really bother me is to have to make extra steps just to see how long a promotion will last, i never got why it is not directly on the store page of the game. I often have to search for the announcement of promotion on the homepage to know how much time left i have to decide myself.
I agree 100% (Note: Expires 3-14-22 9:00 CET)
zeruel22: I don't see the changes either.
But what really bother me is to have to make extra steps just to see how long a promotion will last, i never got why it is not directly on the store page of the game. I often have to search for the announcement of promotion on the homepage to know how much time left i have to decide myself.
Likely to improve the UX of end-users occasionally visiting GoG. @GoG: Would be interesting to have their percentage when the line of "total cache spent" is drawn. They might be a majority considering the efforts like the currently announced one are shown.
N.B. nothing against such kind of users/buyers, think it's better to spend one's time elsewhere than writing comments like this one ;-)

---
// Not my usecase, I check GoG front page announcements every evening and buy the games I'm interested in on the spot. All the rest during major sales (spring, autumn, winter).
high rated
Being able to ignore games (you want us to look at what we want to buy, not at random stuff we don't have interest in)
a proper dark mode
stop making pages that won't load with tracker blockers
and having reasonable transfer speed. 4 weeks of estimated download time for a game is not ;)

Nice to see that the website is slowly being taken care of.
Hopefully the infinite "Please wait. Processing" error when trying to post can be resolved as well one day?
Post edited March 09, 2022 by Dogmaus
high rated
Glad to see the website finally getting some love. Also add my support to the call for an "ignore" function like on Steam.
ciemnogrodzianin: Screenshot, someone?
It seems I'm not in that "part of our userbase".
If is as the picture of the news then is the same that the filter´s page but with an image on the top. So they reduce a half the work instead of offering two different ways.
ciemnogrodzianin: Screenshot, someone?
Here's the screenshot from the news post.
ciemnogrodzianin: It seems I'm not in that "part of our userbase".
We're not seeing it yet because they like us more. They don't want to bother us with features that aren't fully tested.
Attachments:
So rather than fix all the issues, or implement any of the requests (read the original al part of the boycott thread for instance) you focus on putting in some more filters? Wowzer, forget functionality so long as you can rearrange things. I see nothing is really going to be done here.
high rated
We can filter DLCs from showing in the store, but how can we search for not own DLCs for games from library?