It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getting the sweetest deals on the sweetest games is pretty sweet indeed. But when you have a breathtaking variety to choose from, how do you even find the game that's just meant to be yours, without digging for way too long? GOG's new promo pages will be your answer to that!

With our aim to improve your experience on GOG, today we're are starting to roll out the brand new promo pages to parts of our userbase. With a smoother design and the filters introduced in the previous update, it'll be easier and clearer for the people that have access to them to save big while seamlessly finding great titles on sale.

Thanks to the price and release date sliders, tags, and features to accommodate any budget and needs, we want to make you have the best experience possible when discovering the greatest deals on GOG. As this will be rolling out over a period of time, we will monitor the situation and gather feedback. But know already that this is only the beginning... Future updates will include highlighting the discounted games from your wishlist, removing filters that aren't relevant to a sale and building sections for the games we know are worth highlighting.

If you already have access and are using the new promo pages, or if you have a very specific need or some particular accessibility request, then let us know how you like the changes, and share your ideas for what we could improve next.
Still waiting for sort by date added to be added back. :\
I completely misread this announcement. I thought it was about a second rollout for the catalog search page. But rereading the post it seems to be about the replacement of the current promo pages. If that's really the case it looks like a major regression to me.

A current promo page shows more than a dozen games on my screen. I can access all of the offers without having to switch between pages, only by scrolling. Essential information about the games like OS support, release year and main genre is displayed. And I easily can see the user rating and the number of votes it's based on (which nowhere else is available anymore!).

Assuming that the new promo page is designed similar to the catalog search page only half the number of games will be shown on my screen. To see all offers I will have to switch through multiple pages and although the new design uses much more space per game all of the essential information mentioned above will be missing on the new promo pages.

Very disappointing. Please reconsider, GOG!
Post edited March 13, 2022 by eiii
low rated
SteamDeck integration?
low rated
gog
low rated
I'd also like to add tags and genres to an ignore list.
playlists = add the game to new playlist + save + share link option