It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: Check a calendar.
I got Rule 5!
I did.
Rule 7 also got you though :P
What if the rules are inappropriate or embarassing?
Like 'Show tits'
:)
Rodzaju: Check a calendar.
I got Rule 5!
JMich: I did.
OK, I can't spell.
Corrected.
I was tempted to just cheat & copy you for that one...

As per this calendar (the first in my google search):
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/monthly.html?year=1978&month=3&country=9
Full moon was the 9th of March.

:)
Post edited June 14, 2013 by Rodzaju
BlackDawn: Like 'Show tits'
Here's a Tit
Legend reading fail. New moon was on the 9th...
Post edited June 14, 2013 by JMich
BlackDawn: Like 'Show tits'
JMich: Here's a Tit
JMich: Legend reading fail. New moon was on the 9th...
GAH!!
I'm out then.
uchristensen: An experiment if you will:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/F0d0u/chains

[url=Further_details_later][/url]
I am glad its a game I don't want ROFL
JMich: I did.
Thinking about it, the wording "There was no full moon the week before Easter the year of your 5th birthday" leaves it open to say that, since the week ends on Sunday, the full moon was on the same week and not the previous one. All people from UK and other countries who end the week on Saturday are out, though.
SirEyeball: I am glad its a game I don't want ROFL
I don't either, but trying to get in got fun somehow
Post edited June 14, 2013 by P1na
Let me try again.

1) check
2) ! However, the [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post2810]forum post was never uprepped. All giveaways get uprepped, right? Which means either wasn't a true giveaway, or wasn't acknoledged by the group as one. Thus, it does not count towards ruling me out.
3) Hard, but I'll try. Thaaaasdafk. Thaaannglewfi. Thanks. There, I made it! And (per the rules) I don't have to do it again on SG. Hurrah!
4) Born on 23rd July of 1984, Monday.
5) As stated on my previous post, since my week ends on Sunday, and full moon was on Wednesday, it happened the same week and not the week before.
6) According to before, I'm Leo.
7) Chaos overlords. Damn! Hitman Silent Assassin. Damn! Grand theft auto. Damn! Alpha centauri. Crap! Total annihilation, that works!
8) If possible... well, I'm a tech guy and have a rather strong dislike of poetry, so let's go with me making a Haiku is impossible. I might have tried my hand with a bertso, though...

Hey, I think I'm actually going to enter.

Question remains, what the hell is this game I nver heard of before? Whatever, I'm in.
I was going to root for you, but your inability to handle GOG's code made me realize you deserve that public flogging nonetheless.
retsuseiba: I was going to root for you, but your inability to handle GOG's code made me realize you deserve that public flogging nonetheless.
Yeah, my damn programmer blood didn't let me leave it at that. I had to fix it anyway.

But seriously, what the hell was wrong there? Reply window got frozen, so switched to the quick post on barefoot essentials and it all went to hell.

I probably should submit a bug report or something on that thread, so off I go.
tl;dr : I'm OK with the policy of rules on giveaway, and I accept it. But I'm afraid that can destroy the group.

Jonni: This has really soured the club as well as GOG as a whole for me. It used to be a great community I felt like I belonged to, but that is no longer the case. I understand the need for policing to root out scammers and such, but enforcing rules like this and publically embarassing forum members just seems too harsh to me.

I wish you all the best. Hopefully the club's still a good experience for all of you.
Every time I had to check with Jonni, everything goes fine, he's a trusted member. And today I'm very agreed with him. I never had problems on GOG, or the group, and yes, I understand the need of rules because of the fucking scammer of last year. But all of those too many giveaway rules break the fun and the good feeling between us. I'm afraid, but I think too much rules on giveaway will create an elitist group and finally disappear when everybody leaves or get banned.

I'm OK with the giver if he want to put some little rules, but sometimes it's too serious. A rule for leave a message ? Personally I'm better with only 2 sincere comments than 20 hypocrite comments. But it's personally, and as I said I'm OK with that if the giver want that. I just try to explain sometimes rules too serious can be misunderstandable.

We are a great community with very high heartily people. Try to keep it and have fun together !
Post edited June 14, 2013 by benderz
P1na:
2) I hadn't even seen that giveaway. Late +1.
7) You're trying too hard. No rule against mentioning the same game as another user. Batman Arkham City. Problem solved!
Post edited June 14, 2013 by DarkoD13
DarkoD13: 2) I hadn't even seen that giveaway. Late +1.
7) You're trying too hard. No rule against mentioning the same game as another user. Batman Arkham City. Problem solved!
Don't you dare disqualify me by uprepping me now! You sick, evil, horrible person!
DarkoD13: 7) You're trying too hard. No rule against mentioning the same game as another user. Batman Arkham City. Problem solved!
Or Batman: Arkham Asylum. Or Batman: Arkham City GOTY. Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition would not qualify though.
I can provide more examples if you'd like ;)
benderz: because of the fucking scammer of last year
Just a correction, we had a very active scammer up until 2 months ago.
P1na: sick, evil, horrible person!
Hey, how do you know my real name? Stalker alert!
JMich: Or Batman: Arkham Asylum. Or Batman: Arkham City GOTY. Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition would not qualify though.
I can provide more examples if you'd like ;)
Nah, too creative for me. Copy/paste should suffice.
Post edited June 14, 2013 by DarkoD13