It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for the list! We're all updated again.
Post edited July 23, 2016 by pedrovay2003
The following games will run without Steam, due to being DOSBox games:

<span class="bold">Death Rally (Classic)</span>
<span class="bold">Little Big Adventure 2</span>
<span class="bold">Little Big Adventure - Enhanced Edition</span> (Note: The Enhanced Edition itself [which is a native Windows app] will refuse to run without Steam, but the pack also includes the original DOSBox version, which works fine).

In addition, even though it's mentioned in the list, I have been unable to run Serious Sam II without Steam. I suspect that it might have indeed worked when the game used Gamespy for online multiplayer, but it changed when the game switched to Steamworks.

Finally, the Death Rally entry in the list is linking to Dead Sky's storepage, instead of its own:
Death Rally.

All tested on Windows 7-64 bit.
Post edited July 24, 2016 by Grargar
Ben There, Dan That!
Time Gentlemen, Please!
Cubicle Quest

All work without Steam Client enabled on Win7/64
Okay, we're updated again!

On a personal note, is there any way I can change the whole "New User" thing under my name? I've looked around, but I can't seem to find the option.
Post edited August 02, 2016 by pedrovay2003
pedrovay2003: Okay, we're updated again!

On a personal note, is there any way I can change the whole "New User" thing under my name? I've looked around, but I can't seem to find the option.
https://www.gog.com/forum/mysettings

Forum "title", on the left.
Post edited August 02, 2016 by madth3
'Death Road to Canada' can be played without the client.
Just run the 'prog' application in its SteamApps directory... no other fiddling required.
pedrovay2003: Okay, we're updated again!

madth3: https://www.gog.com/forum/mysettings

Forum "title", on the left.
Holy crap, I don't know why I couldn't find that. Thanks a ton!

micktiegs_8: 'Death Road to Canada' can be played without the client.
Just run the 'prog' application in its SteamApps directory... no other fiddling required.
I assume this is the Windows version?
Post edited August 06, 2016 by pedrovay2003
pedrovay2003: Holy crap, I don't know why I couldn't find that. Thanks a ton!
The option is at the top of the forum pages.
Integrating the forum options to the account settings is hard, it seems.

Staying in topic, user Nagrarok is reporting problems with Borderlands 2 and Darkest Dungeons in Linux
Thanks for letting me know about this. I tested and added both Borderlands games to that list, so I'll see what's going on.
pedrovay2003: I assume this is the Windows version?
Yes... Sorry, I didn't get notified of your reply.
pedrovay2003: I assume this is the Windows version?
micktiegs_8: Yes... Sorry, I didn't get notified of your reply.
You're fine, it wasn't that long ago. :P
Epistory: Typing Chronicles can in fact be run without steam client. But you need to add the steam_appid.txt file. In the txt file the number 398850 should be contained. Another game which runs because of this trick.

Tested on win7/64
Post edited September 09, 2016 by MarkoH01
The following games are working without Steam (or Steam disabled by renaming Steam.exe)
Steam_api.dll is required if it is present.

Mahluk Dark Demon
Mibibli's Quest
Risky's Revenge
Verdict Quilty
Until I Have You
Steredenn

Win7 and 10

Does someone know if "Axiom Verge" works without Steam? I tried a few thinks, but maybe I missed something.
Jonathan_The_Gamer: The following games are working without Steam (or Steam disabled by renaming Steam.exe)
Steam_api.dll is required if it is present.

Mahluk Dark Demon
Mibibli's Quest
Risky's Revenge
Verdict Quilty
Until I Have You
Steredenn

Win7 and 10

Does someone know if "Axiom Verge" works without Steam? I tried a few thinks, but maybe I missed something.
I don't own the game so I cannot test myself - but have you tried the steam_appid.txt file trick? (Search for the steam app id and insert it into a file steam_appid.txt which has to be in the game directory. No need to try this however if it is already present).
Post edited September 11, 2016 by MarkoH01
Life is Feudal: Forest Village

Tested on Windows 7.