It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for gaming masterpieces of one of the most popular genres with discounts going as high as -85%! The RPG Sale is here offering a variety of titles that will take you on unforgettable adventures within outstanding fantasy worlds.

Let’s be honest, what’s not to love about them?

A well-written and engaging story that immerses us in the game world and makes us care about the characters and encountered events? Check.
A variety of interesting and unique characters, with well-developed personalities and motivations for their actions? Of course.
A deep and complex system of development, allowing us to tailor our characters to our own, favorite playstyle? Sure.
A wide range of choices and consequences that let us make meaningful decisions that affect the game's outcome? Right there.
A sense of progression and accomplishment as we level up and acquire new abilities and equipment? We got it.
A rich and detailed world, with a variety of beautiful and interesting locations to explore and interact with? That’s a given.
As well as great audiovisuals, replayability value, a balanced difficulty level that challenges us, well-designed combat systems that are both strategic and fun to engage in, and so much more.

It’s all there just waiting for you to experience, and with these price cuts it’s an absolute bargain! Let’s take a look at some of the examples of what’s in store:

Disco Elysium - The Final Cut (-75%)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance with its various DLCs (up to -80%)
Solasta: Crown of the Magister (-65%)
Outward Definitive Edition (-65%)
Wasteland 3 (-70%)
Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition (-67%)
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (-75%)
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition (-67%)
Torment: Tides of Numenera - Legacy Edition (-75%)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition (-80%)

And of course more! Check all of them out, pick your favorites, enrich your library with absolute must-haves and just lose yourself with titles that will stay with you forever. The offer lasts until January 26th, 11 PM UTC.
GOG.com: [Special Sale: great RPG titles up to -85%!
I already own everything that I'm interested in.
Already own every thing on the list. Bring more please...
Weird for them to include HZD.
Have most games I'm interested in already, might look into King's Bounty II later today.
I like the picture of the dice!
May finally pick up Outward.
NuffCatnip: Weird for them to include HZD.
Weeell, technically you're playing the role of a future post-apocalyptic native. ;)
same discounts, nothing to see here. but thell the two worlds guys to bring the last piece of tw2 dlc here after all these years.
Horizon Zero Dawn is included (strange)...

... but...

... Pillars of Eternity isn't (stranger)?

But then the discounts on Pillars of Eternity have been terrible lately.

Also, too bad Knights of the Chalice 1 and 2 and Low Magic Age and aren't on sale. With all the OGL weirdness, these creators deserve some spotlight.
Post edited January 19, 2023 by kai2
The King's Bounty II price seems pretty appealing. $12.5 for the Duke Edition? Will probably end up getting it.
After looking into it a bit, I won't get King's Bounty II.
The game ends with a cliffhanger and the devs have been silent for a year now, might be due to Tencent having bought the dev studio and they simply dropped it, who knows, but the story is incomplete and I dislike RPGs ending with a cliffhanger when it's uncertain if the story ever gets told to its end.
Post edited January 20, 2023 by NuffCatnip
high rated
• $2.99 • -85% • Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
• $3.49 • -65% • STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
• $3.49 • -65% • STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic
• $3.74 • -75% • Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Explorer's Pack
• $4.99 • -75% • Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
• $5.99 • -80% • Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG
• $5.99 • -70% • Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition
• $6.07 • -68% • Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Season Pass Bundle
• $6.24 • -75% • Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Season Pass
• $7.19 • -64% • Wasteland 3 Expansion Pass
• $7.49 • -70% • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass
• $7.99 • -60% • Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Royal DLC Package
• $7.99 • -80% • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
• $8.09 • -73% • Kingdom Come: Deliverance
• $8.74 • -75% • Torment: Tides of Numenera
• $9.99 • -75% • Disco Elysium - The Final Cut
• $9.99 • -75% • King's Bounty II
• $9.99 • -75% • Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition
• $9.99 • -75% • Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
• $9.99 • -80% • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition
• $11.24 • -75% • King's Bounty II - Lord's Edition
• $12.49 • -75% • King's Bounty II - Duke's Edition
• $13.25 • -66% • Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle
• $13.74 • -75% • Torment: Tides of Numenera - Legacy Edition
• $13.99 • -65% • Outward Definitive Edition
• $14.49 • -71% • Wasteland 3: Colorado Collection
• $14.99 • -70% • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition
• $14.99 • -75% • Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition
• $16.49 • -67% • Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
• $18.74 • -75% • Torment: Tides of Numenera - Immortal Edition
• $20.99 • -70% • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Commander Edition
Wow great 80 games on sale, fantastic.. Hmm okay lets remove the DLC... okay 34 games on sale, ok thats pretty good, hmm is that second line 3 version of Kings Bounty and there's 3 version of Torment Tides of Numenera.. so lets check and it's okay.. it's actually18 games on sale, must have been swimming in some cold water because quite a bit of shrinkage there.
drinnen:
You're right – and not sure if these additions mentioned below change somethin... :)

• $7.49 • -75% • Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition
• $8.74 • -75% • The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut - Standard Edition
• $11.24 • -75% • Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition
• $11.99 • -70% • Wasteland 3
• $12.49 • -75% • The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut - Deluxe Edition
• $13.99 • -65% • Solasta: Crown of the Magister
• $14.99 • -70% • Wasteland 3 - Deluxe Edition
• $21.58 • -52% • Solasta: Crown of the Magister Supporter Edition
Seems Wrath of the Righteous finally met my threshold for "I guess I'll try it, even though they abandoned Linux". I should probably have just waited until it's on giveaway, since it doesn't work even on wine (for me). Yeah, someone said "It's flawless", as if anything is every flawless in wine (it strives to be just like Windows, and it shows). For me, it crashes pretty early. Sometimes before the logos, never later than "choose your difficulty level". I don't have the patience (or, since I moved to Debian, the tools) to deal with this shit any more. Years of my life wasted fighting Wine. Thanks, Owlcat. Wine is good enough, indeed.