It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brains not included.

<span class="bold">Zombie Night Terror</span>, a subversive action/strategy that puts you in charge of a zombie horde just looking for a snack, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com for Windows and Mac, with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and a 15% launch discount.

Welcome to the intense, hilarious, and devilishly satisfying Zombie Night Terror! Control, manage, and guide your horde of persistent but brainless undead as they march against humans still clinging onto their lives and tasty brains. The living will set traps, barricade themselves, and whack your poor zombies with whatever weapon they can find. But all it takes is one bite and soon they will be shambling along your zombie apocalypse parade, onwards to undying glory.

Make sure no humans survive the craziness of <span class="bold">Zombie Night Terror</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. If you are feeling extra wild, go ahead and <span class="bold">mutate</span> to the Special Edition, which includes the Original Soundtrack and a pack of sweet Exclusive Wallpapers.
The 15% launch discount will last until July 27, 11:59 AM UTC.

Twitter contest

That's right, we partnered up with our good friends at Gambitious and ROCCAT to make this release even sweeter!
The Gambitious horde wants to pick your brain so tweet your best zombie army name ideas to <span class="bold">@GambitiousInc</span> until July 29 for a chance to win awesome gaming swag. Oh and feel free to give them a Follow while you're there. Alternatively, you can leave a comment here!

- Grand Prize Winner
1 Brand New NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition GPU, for a rig that will outlast the zombie apocalypse!
1 GOG.com copy of Zombie Night Terror

- 2nd Prize Winner
1 ROCCAT Kova gaming mouse + 1 ROCCAT Taito Control mousepad
1 GOG.com copy of Zombie Night Terror

- 3rd Prize Winners
Three winners will get 1 GOG.com copy of Zombie Night Terror each.

Get cracking, brainiacs!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/glLw6UqfA0k
Post edited July 20, 2016 by maladr0Id
The hoard of zombies was out for Revenge. Wherever they passed the impression was of their sheer number. The satellite pictures showed wave after wave after wave. Nobody could enumerate them. They were...

The Count of Monte Cristo.
The name for my army is

Brain Bangers
It's the zombies from outer space. The master mind-eaters of Mars. The hoard bringing terror to Terra. Please bow your heads for:

Interstellaaaargh!

----------

They're mad, bad and dangerous to know. The Byronic Hoard.

----------

I don't want to set the world on fire,
I just want to start a meal of your heart.
-The Blood Spots tribute band (and zombie hoard).

----------

Showing for one night only, the Royal Zombie Ballet, The Noferatutu.

----------

This one doesn't qualify as an entry as it's more description then name, but I got distracted and ended up writing it so I'm going to include it in case it amuses anyone (mild politics warning).

We're all the very model of a modern zombie liberal,
We have masticated vegetable, animal and mineral.
We ate the queen of England and we munched on IS cervical
From Syria to 'ghanistan, we've stopped the wars liturgical.

We've silenced all the factories, the four by fours, the nautical,
The CO2 is dropping down, the ozone hole's a miracle.
We've stopped the shrinking rainforest, the wolves are back in Aquitaine,
Though we ate the Pandas by the score, the taste of neurons like champaign!

We've built the best democracy, our national debt is absentee,
And our military spending is the envy of the papacy
Just let us munch on vegetable, animal and mineral
and we'll be the very model of the modern zombie liberal.
I don't have Twitter account, so I'll post here.

My idea for my zombie army name :

Turn Undead
After Life
Cheating Death
Rigor Mortis
Rotten Denizen
Need.A.Hug
Brain Lovers
Converted to Zombiism
Friends of Bill
ARRRGHHHRAWLARRRRRR
Dead pan Brain clan
Apocalipticus Zombificus Totalis :)
Right, then - I think it's official... I have no life. *snicker*
In any case, here's a few more submissions for the Gambitious / ROCCAT contest. *Blows gently on keyboard* C'mooon, Daddy needs a new GPU! ;-)
-----------------------------------
Rabius Corpses
Corpses Delecti
Terror Incognita
The Blood Counts
Fluid Dynamics
The Bleeding Edge(s)
The Eyegougers
Finger Lickin' Ghouls
The Deadbeats
The Deadwatch
The Quick & The Undead
The Downtrodders
The Undead Dynamos
The Undead Demo Men
The Undying Dubsteppers
Die In, Dine Out
Horde Smorgasbord
Snack Whackers
The Death Tollers
-----------------------------------
Sent at 9:26 PM EST, 0726/2016
MaceyNeil: [snip]
Tekkaman-James: Don't forget the drop bears. (•̀ᵥᵥ•́)
Oh, and the White Pointers, too. Definitely can't forget about those bad boys. Yikes! 0.0
Post edited July 27, 2016 by Penstroke
<span class="bold">Barbara's Buddies</span>

<span class="bold">Brain Pimps</span>

<span class="bold">Dermestid Company Z</span>

<span class="bold">Killa Zeez</span>

Cephalicious Corps

<span class="bold">The Other Half</span>

<span class="bold">Endless Brainless</span>

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Coming_(poem)]The Blood-Dimmed Tide[/url]
Ha, let's see, how about the Wandering Undead Tourism (aka WUT, which one would probably say when they either see the name or the army) :D
or maybe RAT (Rattling Army of Terror)

PS: Followed Gambitious on Twitter, ZNT looks fun and well, I'd love to have a new (awesome) GPU since basically that's the lowest-end component of my PC right now :)
My zombie army name is Everlasting Equality. Because only in death we are truly equal.
I twitted also to @GambitiousInc, just to be sure.
Undead bump
Post edited July 29, 2016 by Celton88
Have the winners been announced yet?
Celton88: Have the winners been announced yet?
<i>Patience you must have my young padawan.</i>
Bump
I wonder when GoG will announce the winners? I'm really anxious to find out! Partly because I thought I had some pretty good names, but mostly because lots of others had really clever names too!