It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brains not included.

<span class="bold">Zombie Night Terror</span>, a subversive action/strategy that puts you in charge of a zombie horde just looking for a snack, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com for Windows and Mac, with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and a 15% launch discount.

Welcome to the intense, hilarious, and devilishly satisfying Zombie Night Terror! Control, manage, and guide your horde of persistent but brainless undead as they march against humans still clinging onto their lives and tasty brains. The living will set traps, barricade themselves, and whack your poor zombies with whatever weapon they can find. But all it takes is one bite and soon they will be shambling along your zombie apocalypse parade, onwards to undying glory.

Make sure no humans survive the craziness of <span class="bold">Zombie Night Terror</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. If you are feeling extra wild, go ahead and <span class="bold">mutate</span> to the Special Edition, which includes the Original Soundtrack and a pack of sweet Exclusive Wallpapers.
The 15% launch discount will last until July 27, 11:59 AM UTC.

Twitter contest

That's right, we partnered up with our good friends at Gambitious and ROCCAT to make this release even sweeter!
The Gambitious horde wants to pick your brain so tweet your best zombie army name ideas to <span class="bold">@GambitiousInc</span> until July 29 for a chance to win awesome gaming swag. Oh and feel free to give them a Follow while you're there. Alternatively, you can leave a comment here!

- Grand Prize Winner
1 Brand New NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition GPU, for a rig that will outlast the zombie apocalypse!
1 GOG.com copy of Zombie Night Terror

- 2nd Prize Winner
1 ROCCAT Kova gaming mouse + 1 ROCCAT Taito Control mousepad
1 GOG.com copy of Zombie Night Terror

- 3rd Prize Winners
Three winners will get 1 GOG.com copy of Zombie Night Terror each.

Get cracking, brainiacs!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/glLw6UqfA0k
Post edited July 20, 2016 by maladr0Id
Gog Web Team
Thriller Dancers United
T-Virus Dissemination Squad
The Groaning Terror
What is this ? :D
I posted this on Twitter already, but I'll share my army name here as well:

The Green Ber-AIIIIINS!

The rules of this contest are surprisingly vague. No information on number of entries per person, if there are separate winners between Twitter and the GOG forums, if there are any age or location restrictions, etc.
Zoidberg: Doublement exclus.
JMich: Considering you can participate in the contest without having/using twitter, I'd say you are not doubly excluded.
Wasn't quite clear, quite discouraging sentence construction. :P

OK, OK, you guys want a Zombie Army name, let's try this (unoriginal) one: The Brainiacs Anonymous.
Post edited July 21, 2016 by Zoidberg
I totally need this high-end GPU, so I can play moar retro, black & white pixel games on it. ... Oh, wait. :D

Game concept looks fun -- will probably pick up a copy, once a few reviews come in.
Vythonaut:
Ahem. From the OP, "... feel free to give them a Follow while you're there. Alternatively, you can leave a comment here!"
Make of that what you will.
Romero's roamin' ravagers.
'Not Regular Zombie Squad'
'The Undead Legion'
'We Count As 1 Brain'
'Collective Unintelligence'
'Thundeadstruck'
'The Brainless Army'
'Suicided Squad'
'Saturday Night Terror'
'0 IQ Guys'
'Blitzdead Bop'
'Nu Brain Squad'
Tweeted in my Twitter account too: @Blackeremy
Avengers Of The Dead Lemmings

Edit: Typo
Post edited July 21, 2016 by gixgox
Ze Pinky No Brainers, obviously.
Vythonaut:
joppo: Ahem. From the OP, "... feel free to give them a Follow while you're there. Alternatively, you can leave a comment here!"
Make of that what you will.
Shhhhh! They'll hear us... :P

Truth is, at first I didn't get it; I thought we could leave a comment here but that alone doesn't equal to a valid entry. Later I saw too many... "comments" and I thought "wait a minute...", but it was too late to edit my stoopid post.

Anyway, please look here at this "pen". *flashes joppo with the neuralyzer* :D
Post edited July 21, 2016 by Vythonaut
The Walking Dread

The Dead Pirate Roberts

The Brain Train

Shambling scramble
So... "Pre-Order" bonuses extend to release now?

So glad I got that interest on my credit card the last week or so to get that bonus.
Already have the game, but I'll try anyway: "The Proletariat"