It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brains not included.

<span class="bold">Zombie Night Terror</span>, a subversive action/strategy that puts you in charge of a zombie horde just looking for a snack, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com for Windows and Mac, with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and a 15% launch discount.

Welcome to the intense, hilarious, and devilishly satisfying Zombie Night Terror! Control, manage, and guide your horde of persistent but brainless undead as they march against humans still clinging onto their lives and tasty brains. The living will set traps, barricade themselves, and whack your poor zombies with whatever weapon they can find. But all it takes is one bite and soon they will be shambling along your zombie apocalypse parade, onwards to undying glory.

Make sure no humans survive the craziness of <span class="bold">Zombie Night Terror</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. If you are feeling extra wild, go ahead and <span class="bold">mutate</span> to the Special Edition, which includes the Original Soundtrack and a pack of sweet Exclusive Wallpapers.
The 15% launch discount will last until July 27, 11:59 AM UTC.

Twitter contest

That's right, we partnered up with our good friends at Gambitious and ROCCAT to make this release even sweeter!
The Gambitious horde wants to pick your brain so tweet your best zombie army name ideas to <span class="bold">@GambitiousInc</span> until July 29 for a chance to win awesome gaming swag. Oh and feel free to give them a Follow while you're there. Alternatively, you can leave a comment here!

- Grand Prize Winner
1 Brand New NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition GPU, for a rig that will outlast the zombie apocalypse!
1 GOG.com copy of Zombie Night Terror

- 2nd Prize Winner
1 ROCCAT Kova gaming mouse + 1 ROCCAT Taito Control mousepad
1 GOG.com copy of Zombie Night Terror

- 3rd Prize Winners
Three winners will get 1 GOG.com copy of Zombie Night Terror each.

Get cracking, brainiacs!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/glLw6UqfA0k
Post edited July 20, 2016 by maladr0Id
Brootherhood of Brain Eaters

Tweet
The Midnight Masses
The Ravenous Riptide
The Shuffling Death
The Bad Posture Possy
Barenaked Zombies
Beings Of Death (BOD)
The Khans of Carnage
The Ruddy Rotten Rumblers!

Tweet
The Dead Of Night
Dread Of Night
Army Of The Fallen
Fallen Hord
Souless Scourge (SS)
Angels Of The Apocalypse
Ragnarok Ravagers
It turned out the L.A.D.S we're out tonight; but I had a plan already.
You see me and the L.A.D.S. we're going to provide a little diversion for Joe Mac Supplymenot up the road; meanwhile the rest of the boys are gonna do the creepy pasta on the D/L. savvy. ;)

What you don't know what LADS I'm refering to?
I'm referring to that:

Licentiously Arbitrary Decrepids Society (L.A.D.S)

down the road just off main.
MaceyNeil: It turned out the L.A.D.S we're out tonight; but I had a plan already.
You see me and the L.A.D.S. we're going to provide a little diversion for Joe Mac Supplymenot up the road; meanwhile the rest of the boys are gonna do the creepy pasta on the D/L. savvy. ;)

I'm referring to that:

O.M.G... you guys have zombies Down Under, too?!

Crap! There goes my foolproof Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan (TM). *sighs* Welp... throw me another shrimp on the barbie, mate - we're screwed. :D *laughing*
My army would be named Wombat Wong's Wicked Walkers! Combining my love of the wombats and Asian Cinema! My army of undead walkers will walk across and waste anyone who gets in my way!
Heh... Okay, I obviously need a life - (No pun intended.) - 'cause my own brain just coughed up another batch of totally ridiculous (but hopefully amusing) zombie gang titles. ;-) To wit:

The Gangrene Berets
The Gangrene Gene Stealers
The Grave Shifters
Unnatural Born Killers
The Undertakers
The Crypt Kickers
The Crypt Keepers
The Coffin Knockers
Einstein's Irregulars
Intelligents interruptis
Dead Men's Party
Dead Posers Society
The Cadavers Club / Clan
The Thought Provokers
The Occipital Overlords
Omnivorous Anonymous
Leaping Lobotomizers
The Cranium Cleavers
The Brotherhood of Brains / Brainz
Knights of the Apocalypse

Starting to wish I DID have a Twitter account. *snicker* =^.^=
Post edited July 21, 2016 by Penstroke
The Leeches of Volkoz.
Vythonaut: Anyway, please look here at this "pen". *flashes joppo with the neuralyzer* :D
*blinks twice*
Uh... what are we doing here again?

Hmmm... thread title says there's a creativity contest... I'm terrible at those. Nothing for me here.

*turns around and goes away humming a tune*
Nazi Zombie Army... Wait, no, I meant, ZUIF: Zombies and Undeads International Federation
Battleground crawler brigade
S.C.U.M.

Severely Contagious Undead Militia
MaceyNeil: It turned out the L.A.D.S we're out tonight; but I had a plan already.

I'm referring to that:

Penstroke: O.M.G... you guys have zombies Down Under, too?!

Crap! There goes my foolproof Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan (TM). *sighs* Welp... throw me another shrimp on the barbie, mate - we're screwed. :D *laughing*
Yeah but we don't take zombie survival as seriously; you know cause everything is already trying to kill us.
The crocs, the snakes, the spiders, the heat, the spontaneous bush fires an hell i hear that wombats will even give ya a go if you get a lil too close.
I mean zombies have more to fear from Australia than Australia has to fear from zombies.
MaceyNeil: [snip]
Don't forget the drop bears. (•̀ᵥᵥ•́)