It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a unique combination of turn-based strategy, RPG, and collectible card game. Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Complete Edition is now available on GOG.COM along with a 15% discount that will last until 26th November 2021, 12 AM UTC!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Now release Space Marine
viperfdl: The Complete Edition is cheaper here than on steam. So, what exactly is missing?
mechmouse: No online PvP, which for me is a Plus point rather than a negative, but plenty of other people like it so that could be why.
I hope this is a trend (EYE Divine Cybermancy has a lower base price, which I think can be inferred to be b/c of missing multiplayer also) of GOG negotiating to get lower base prices if features are missing. (preferably renegotiating when possible for games already here)