It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a unique combination of turn-based strategy, RPG, and collectible card game. Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Complete Edition is now available on GOG.COM along with a 15% discount that will last until 26th November 2021, 12 AM UTC!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Nice, can never have enough W40K TBSs.
Here's hoping a GoG release of Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters can be secured as well.
Swedrami: Nice, can never have enough W40K TBSs.
Here's hoping a GoG release of Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters can be secured as well.
Just looked it up, Frontier Foundry is their publisher, the publishing arm of Frontier dev studio.

As much as I'd love it to be different they seriously pro DRM
Seems like GOG version is missing multiplayer component (it's not mentioned anywhere in the description/requirements, and description is informing only about SP).
low rated
Looks like it has the budget of two bags of potatoes.
Nice that this came here.

Wishlisted.
The Complete Edition is cheaper here than on steam. So, what exactly is missing?
Mm.. from the reviews it seems it's a port of a mobile game.
They removed the mtx, but left in the grind.
Post edited November 19, 2021 by phaolo
viperfdl: The Complete Edition is cheaper here than on steam. So, what exactly is missing?
No online PvP, which for me is a Plus point rather than a negative, but plenty of other people like it so that could be why.
mechmouse: No online PvP, which for me is a Plus point rather than a negative, but plenty of other people like it so that could be why.
Could be and I'm also not interested in multiplayer.
But the DLC named "Exceptional Card Pack" contains "7 unique cards - forged exclusively for Steam community". I guess at least they are missing, too.
Post edited November 19, 2021 by viperfdl
FML! Over the years I've spent more than 200 hours on STEAM, grinding for cards. I can't even imagine starting from zero here.

Edit: Did I just get downvoted because I said I played Space Wolf on STEAM for over 200 hours, and I won't be replaying it here on GOG?
Post edited November 19, 2021 by MadalinStroe
viperfdl: The Complete Edition is cheaper here than on steam. So, what exactly is missing?
mechmouse: No online PvP, which for me is a Plus point rather than a negative, but plenty of other people like it so that could be why.
Yep,I'm happy with no mandatory always online to be able to play.
Steam version you need online to play the single campaign /:
So...I'm tempted to buy the game here...
Finally DRM-Free at GOG.
On the wishlist for now!
Thank you, GOG!
That's the most... emphatic 'System requirements: Other' I've ever seen.
DirectX 11 compatible GPU is required to play the game! Attempts on launching the game on systems which do not meet minimum requirements will cause crashes! Integrated GPUs may cause significant FPS drops! The game is not fully compatible with legacy AMD Radeon HD Video Cards which don't support DirectX 12!
Looks like my kind of game, except that I really don't like the WH and WH40K universes. Awful lore and ugly, uninteresting units.

VanishedOne: That's the most... emphatic 'System requirements: Other' I've ever seen!
Fixed that for you.