It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Venetica - Gold Edition is now available DRM-free. Get it -75% until August 2nd, 1 PM UTC.

Experience a visually stunning action RPG with a unique and captivating atmosphere. Set in the fantastic world of long ago Venice, the young Scarlett falls victim to a terrible mystery, which begins with the murder of her companion by a secretive alliance of mighty necromancers. Thus fate takes its inevitable course and threatens to throw the world out of order.

Be sure to check other Deck13 games on sale until August 2nd, 1 PM UTC.
Missing content aside: this is a game I have wanted to play for years. Good on you, GoG for bringing it here for a very good price. Kudos to the GoG team.
orzosken2: I'resolve my problem by download new graphics driver, mine was too old.
Your graphics driver is too old for a game that's from 2009? o.O
orzosken2: I'resolve my problem by download new graphics driver, mine was too old.
Mr.Mumbles: Your graphics driver is too old for a game that's from 2009? o.O
Yes, the game doesn't launch with my older graphics drivers (intro works, not the main menu) :)

When i'download 431.60 version of nvidia, the game works.

Weird, but the game works fine now, so... i do not search to understand. ^^

(French)
I've always wished to play this game, and at that price it's almost a steal, however with the lack of extras I won't get it, Hell, I wouldn't take it even if it was free.
If the extras don't arrive at GOG it's a reason to refund the game since it is advertized as being the GOLD edition and the only difference between the original release and the gold edition are the extras!

So GOG - go ahead and get the missing content!

Also I just created a support ticket because of the missing content.
Pygmalion_4678: Hey GOG and Deck13, will we still get the extras of the Steam Gold version? (Soundtrack, Artbook etc.)
Cavalary: Apparently not?
Inclusion in the list does not mean that we won't get it - only that it's not there at the moment.
Post edited July 27, 2019 by MarkoH01
Interesting game and a nice launch discount.

Has anyone tried the GOG version with Wine?
SeduceMePlz: Please bring The Surge to GOG!
This.
Deck13 at least forwarded my twitter message:

"Hey Marko, thanks for reaching out and voicing your concern. I will forward your message to the person responsible! Take care"
YES! The price and the user reviews makes this an insta buy!

EDIT: WHOOPS, Should have read more of the thread as the gold edition doesn't have the extras to make it a proper "gold edition!"
Post edited July 28, 2019 by takezodunmer2005
I have play for about 2 hrs, here is my 2 cents:
- Bought the game on sale for $3 (worth every dollar)
- gameplay is good, rpg elements are enough to keep leveling up.
- sword play is simplistic, but i had fun hack/slashing and barrel rolling around defeating enemies.
- Storyline is pretty straightforward, but so far im wanting to learn more.
- voice acting seems to be done on a slim budget - but it is better than nothing.
- script of each characters is bad enough that it is hilarious in a good way.
- Visually, is ok, can be bland is areas, but i like the dense forrest setting.

If you find this game on sale, it worth the pickup and giving it a go. I have enjoyed what i have played
through so far.
Post edited July 28, 2019 by jimmmmmo
Is the Mega Texturen mod works with the Gog release ?

https://www.moddb.com/mods/venetica-mega-texturen-mod
A great release. Thanks!

To Deck13: Please bring Black Sails to GOG. It's my favorite adventure of yours.
high rated
MarkoH01: If the extras don't arrive at GOG it's a reason to refund the game since it is advertized as being the GOLD edition and the only difference between the original release and the gold edition are the extras!
The goodies are now available for all game owners. We're sorry for the delay.
MarkoH01: If the extras don't arrive at GOG it's a reason to refund the game since it is advertized as being the GOLD edition and the only difference between the original release and the gold edition are the extras!
emter_pl: The goodies are now available for all game owners. We're sorry for the delay.
That's great, thank you very much! Perhaps you could delete the bonus materials from the Ankh offline installer, since there's a separate download now?
emter_pl: The goodies are now available for all game owners. We're sorry for the delay.
Thank you, bought!