It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Venetica - Gold Edition is now available DRM-free. Get it -75% until August 2nd, 1 PM UTC.

Experience a visually stunning action RPG with a unique and captivating atmosphere. Set in the fantastic world of long ago Venice, the young Scarlett falls victim to a terrible mystery, which begins with the murder of her companion by a secretive alliance of mighty necromancers. Thus fate takes its inevitable course and threatens to throw the world out of order.

Be sure to check other Deck13 games on sale until August 2nd, 1 PM UTC.
emter_pl: ...
The goodies are now available for all game owners. We're sorry for the delay.
Thanks!
I'm on the way to the checkout counter.
i_hope_you_rot: Is the Mega Texturen mod works with the Gog release ?
The DRM-free versions on fireflowergames and gog run with this mod, but not perfectly.

The guy who made the mod increased the graphics' size; however, he didn't improve their quality (as he was a rookie in working with graphics). When he realized that his new graphics are too heavy for the game engine (crashes!), he reduced their size to 50%. The result for the player are artifacts and strange visual phenomenons at some points of the game.

Additionally, I don't think that the mod is necessary at all. The biggest graphical problem of the game, the "overblooming", seems to be solved in the gog version. If you want to enhance the visual experience further, I rather would recommend the usage of sweetfx and/or ReShade, but in no case the above mod.

Edit:
surfer1260: The biggest graphical problem of the game, the "overblooming", seems to be solved in the gog version.
Unfortunately I am wrong here. I played the game with disabled effects (which of course also deactvated the bloom) & forgot about it. But I still think it's better to adjust brightness/bloom and other graphical eefects with ReShade.
Post edited July 29, 2019 by surfer1260
MarkoH01: If the extras don't arrive at GOG it's a reason to refund the game since it is advertized as being the GOLD edition and the only difference between the original release and the gold edition are the extras!
emter_pl: The goodies are now available for all game owners. We're sorry for the delay.
Oh good! Thanks for sorting this out, glad it got worked out. I was kinda worried Deck13 would make excuses. (You might also see if they have an FLAC soundtrack to add extra value to this release.)
Post edited July 29, 2019 by tfishell
surfer1260: The DRM-free versions on fireflowergames and gog run with this mod, but not perfectly.

The guy who made the mod increased the graphics' size; however, he didn't improve their quality (as he was a rookie in working with graphics). When he realized that his new graphics are too heavy for the game engine (crashes!), he reduced their size to 50%. The result for the player are artifacts and strange visual phenomenons at some points of the game.

Additionally, I don't think that the mod is necessary at all. The biggest graphical problem of the game, the "overblooming", seems to be solved in the gog version. If you want to enhance the visual experience further, I rather would recommend the usage of sweetfx and/or ReShade, but in no case the above mod.
Thank you for the reply .
I got this years ago on a games magazine DVD. Stopped playing because of a game breaking bug. And I doubt these are fixed here.
Laberbacke: I got this years ago on a games magazine DVD. Stopped playing because of a game breaking bug. And I doubt these are fixed here.
Details? Still recall what/where?
Laberbacke: I got this years ago on a games magazine DVD. Stopped playing because of a game breaking bug. And I doubt these are fixed here.
Cavalary: Details? Still recall what/where?
In fact, there was initially a gamebracking bug on the german Software Pyramide version of the Gold Edition. A chest at the beginning was invisible and unusable. However, there was a bugfix. If the magazine version matches the Software Pyramide version, he might also have encountered this bug.
emter_pl: The goodies are now available for all game owners.
Thanks, bought! :)