It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Put a new face to your conquests.

<span class="bold">Tyranny Portrait Pack</span>, a Kyros-approved DLC with 20 new in-game portraits for your Fatebinder, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com! To celebrate, all editions of the base game are now 33% or 40% off!

Gotta look cool while breaking those Edicts, Fatebinder! This pack includes 20 new in-game portrait options, making sure you'll find cool artwork that resembles your character, whether you're playing as male or female.

The 33% discount on <span class="bold">Commander</span> and <span class="bold">Archon</span> editions and the 40% discount on <span class="bold">Overlord Edition</span> will last until April 6, 1PM UTC.
amok: And if gOg refused to sell this DLC, the same people complaining here now would complain that that it is sold on Steam, but not here. So...*shrug* damned if you do and damned you dont
Maxvorstadt: Well, people are not upset because of GoG selling it, but because of Obsidian producing such a DLC.
Pretty sure Obsidian has nothing to do with that other than having one of their artists drawing up those portraits.
Nah, this reeks of Paradox and their long-time fucked-up DLC practice.

Don't forget that Paradox owns the Tyranny IP so they can do whatever the fuck they want with it, including charging $$$ for a couple of JPEGs. Shame Obsidian teamed up with them, but what's done is done.
Post edited April 07, 2017 by Eabor
And yet it is COMPLETELY EVIL when somebody pirates the game? Sorry. F--k that noise man, company screws us by trying to "steal" money out of us by this BS DLC!? I think it should be law that DLC practices be banned and ONLY good to great quality EXPANSIONS be made instead.
wishlisted!
I always read "Tranny Portrait Pack DLC" and am also surprised that it isn't (coming from Paradox after all).
quadphonics: company screws us by trying to "steal" money out of us by this BS DLC!?
I don't like this DLC either, but this is nowhere near stealing. It's an insignificant, 100% optional DLC that nobody is forced to buy.
quadphonics: And yet it is COMPLETELY EVIL when somebody pirates the game? Sorry. F--k that noise man, company screws us by trying to "steal" money out of us by this BS DLC!? I think it should be law that DLC practices be banned and ONLY good to great quality EXPANSIONS be made instead.
Company pays an artist to make some purely optional content for the game (because, again, the portrait selection in the base game is very satisfying and they even let the possibility for the player to add their own custom portraits if they want), then sell it. Maybe overpriced (esp. since I think the base game portraits are better), though, but still...
If that's your definition of "stealing", I encourage you to live in my neighborhood to experiment the real thing. You might then reconsider the way you overdramatize a simple cosmetic DLC. ;)
Post edited April 09, 2017 by Kardwill