It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This sci-fi puzzle game will pose you with some inspiring questions! The Talos Principle: Gold Edition is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 90% discount that will end on 9th October 2020, 1 PM UTC. As if awakened from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must brace yourself for a mind-blowing challenge.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
high rated
Panaias: I've read glorious comments for this game in many places. Can anyone confirm if the game has options to configure the field of view and other camera-related stuff? (most 1st person action games cause me motion sickness)
I confirm the game has such options, it has also a separate submenu for people with motion sickness issues.
Panaias: I've read glorious comments for this game in many places. Can anyone confirm if the game has options to configure the field of view and other camera-related stuff? (most 1st person action games cause me motion sickness)
zeffyr: I confirm the game has such options, it has also a separate submenu for people with motion sickness issues.
Appreciate the help! Thank you very much.
Thanks for this game, GOG! :)
OMG FINALLY! I was always hoping this would come to GOG especially after Epic Store got it (though that version is just the main game it seems).

Bought it in a heartbeat!
Croteam, i am delighted you finally brought your crown jewel here.
Therefore as a happy owner of a steam copy i buy it again. 10 out of 10

I will also grab SS 4 undiscounted for the good faith you earned with this move.
To be honest I never thought we'd see this game here, I'm just glad I can finally de-steam this one; thanks GoG!

EDIT: It does give me hope that we'll see the rest of the serious sam titles over here!
Post edited October 02, 2020 by TZODnmr2k5
high rated
I played some of it at a friend's place and liked it a lot. Voted on the wishlist and have been hoping for it ever since.

Well now these wishes can be marked as complete:

The Talos Principle
The Talos Principle Gold Edition
Talos Principle and Road to Gehenna
the talos priniciple

Awesome move Gog!
high rated
After all this time, welcome aboard Croteam.

Serious Sam 3 BFE + Jewel of the Nile and Serious Sam 2 (or the eventual remake) would still be highly appreciated.
Everyone's hyped about the game coming out here and I'm just amazed that there's a WMA soundtrack here. When's the last time anyone even saw WMA files?
idbeholdME: After all this time, welcome aboard Croteam.

Serious Sam 3 BFE + Jewel of the Nile and Serious Sam 2 (or the eventual remake) would still be highly appreciated.
Lets not forget the HD versions of TFE and TSE + the missing updates for the vanilla games. Would be cool to have the complete package available here finally. Until that hopefully happens I say well done for now Croteam. You've chosen the correct drm-free road and I hope you'll never leave it.
high rated
Why is the Linux version missing? Not again, GOG.
high rated
Berzerk2002: Lets not forget the HD versions of TFE and TSE + the missing updates for the vanilla games. Would be cool to have the complete package available here finally. Until that hopefully happens I say well done for now Croteam. You've chosen the correct drm-free road and I hope you'll never leave it.
HDs would be a nice bonus, but not that important.

As for the "missing" updates, you can freely download the patch from moddb as it was not made by Croteam but the community, and is not limited to Steam.
thank you devs and gog! this game was due for a very long time.
I hope we will also see rest of serious sam games here as well.
Well at least GOG has one principle, not baring the ones that have eroded in the last few years.
shmerl: Why is the Linux version missing? Not again, GOG.
Mac/Linux versions are also missing from the Epic store; I'm sure GOG would publish them if Croteam were not another "Mac/Linux on Steam only" developer. And they don't even have the "someone else did the ports" excuse.