It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This sci-fi puzzle game will pose you with some inspiring questions! The Talos Principle: Gold Edition is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 90% discount that will end on 9th October 2020, 1 PM UTC. As if awakened from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must brace yourself for a mind-blowing challenge.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
What an awesome release, GOG! Hell froze again this year, I bet not many of us believed to see it here eventually. 2020 delivers again :)
Yeah, bought. Now PLEASE bring the missing "Serious Sam" games, thanks in advance. :)
Post edited October 02, 2020 by Anime-BlackWolf
Awesome! Been waiting for this one to come around. Thanks, GOG!
Better late than never, I suppose. ;) With a very nice introductory price, too. :)
Fantastic! I hope we'll see Serious Sam 2 soon, that's the Croteam game that I want to buy here.
high rated
Nice release but....Linux (and Mac) versions are missing, not buying until Linux version is made available.
I've never played this one and – as far as I know – it started a whole games genre.

But I really cannot understand lack of Linux version here. It's not yesterday's release. Why is it delayed? Or – are we actually going to get Linux port here?
low rated
Why stop after getting Tencent's money right?
high rated
Bought.

Hey, CroTeam, can we get the rest of Serious Sam here, too?
w000t!

GOG seem to be on a roll! :-D

... 90% discount?! wtf?! Do GOG actually like making money, or not? They'd rather have $5 of my money now, rather than $30+ in a few months' time?
Post edited October 02, 2020 by Time4Tea
I've read glorious comments for this game in many places. Can anyone confirm if the game has options to configure the field of view and other camera-related stuff? (most 1st person action games cause me motion sickness)
Ok, I think I'll double d... hmm, it can't even be called double dip, I got the first one for free. Getting the expansion for $6.51? Absolute no brainer.
Woohoo. And it this price a no-brainer. Thanks!
In The Talos Principle players can leave messages on walls for other players to read, a bit like what happens in Dark Souls where you can place marks with hints (also random BS and even lies, really).
I was wondering if the GOG version has those too, can someone already answer this?