It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A single spark of courage can ignite the fires of hope.

<span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, a stylish action-adventure chronicling one man's fight for revenge in Nazi-occupied France, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 50% launch discount.

Sabotage really is an underappreciated art. Not only does it require copious amounts of creativity, street smarts, patience, and bravado, it can also help oppressed people survive an occupation long enough until the time is ripe to fight back. Racecar mechanic Sean Devlin wasn't planning on becoming a saboteur, but when his best friend gets killed by a sadistic German officer, he finds himself joining the French resistance, willing to cause some mayhem and avenge his buddy's death in the process. As he's running across rooftops, engaging in shootouts, and blowing up enemy assets, the black and white Parisian districts will gradually get more colorful, signifying the locals' growing confidence against the receding oppressors. Vive la résistance!

Work the streets and shadows of Paris and push back the German occupation forces in <span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 50% discount will last until September 29, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FgvgAY74c_Y
Post edited September 22, 2016 by maladr0Id
JMich: If anyone has any questions about the game, feel free to ask.
Why is the Gog version more expensive than the Origin one ?
Cool, always wanted to try this one.
PapaShango: But you'll be stuck with the normal RDX if you die or if you reloaded a later save file.
Can't find any smuggler selling Super RDX, though I did manage to identify my last save before I got said perk. Will attempt to verify that bug when I have the time.
Painted_Doll: Why is the Gog version more expensive than the Origin one ?
bEcAuse (someone else answered that during the launch of the previous trio in July :P)
I've had this on my paper wishlist for a long time and am glad to see it here, but I see people mention nudity - is it optional and how "full" is it?
Painted_Doll: Why is the Gog version more expensive than the Origin one ?
Apparantly GOG uses the US prices which are equally high on all stores. Beats me why the games are cheaper in Europe. Must be those high VATs over in the US. Oh wait ... :P
UnknownError: I remeber there being an issue with muti-core (quad core spefically) CPUs. Causing the game to memory leak IIRC.
Played on an i5 6500, and I did encounter a couple of memory issues, but mostly on quite long sessions (6+ hours). There were in game indications of that happening before the game crashing though (map showing nothing, textures not showing etc), so one should have enough time to save before the game crashes.
IronArcturus: How well does it work with an Xbox 360 controller?
I played with my trusted F710, and the issue it had was that if the receiver was plugged in when the game started, the triggers (which you do need for a ton of stuff) would also rotate the view. Solution was to unplug the receiver, start the game, then plug the receiver back in, and the triggers worked as they should. Unsure if fixed or not, or if the 360 controller will also exhibit said issue.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by JMich
low rated
NapalmDeath77777: Any game like this where you are the Germans resisting Allied oppression?
anothername: An RAF simulator? :P

No, sersly; who wants to play the Nazi. oO

Scratch that question, already can imagine the kind of ppl.
germans are people too dumbass
anothername: An RAF simulator? :P

No, sersly; who wants to play the Nazi. oO

Scratch that question, already can imagine the kind of ppl.
Hypocrisy88888888: germans are people too dumbass
There are already several games where you can play the Nazis. Mostly in strategy games like Blitzkrieg, Hearts of Iron etc.. But I don't know a GTA like game where you can play the Nazis.

We don't have to be morale apostles because playing terrorists in Counter Strike (the most played shooter worldwide) is bad too if you look at current events worldwide.

And the RAF were Communists not Nazis, by the way.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by Silverhawk170485
is the radeon bug fixed ?
Wishlisted for now. Looks nice even if also looks like a console game.
magikyr: is the radeon bug fixed ?
As already mentioned in the thread, the map behaves as it should, and I don't recall any graphical issues on my 480. Feel free to clarify on what the radeon bug was, and I'll tell you if I encountered it.
magikyr: is the radeon bug fixed ?
JMich: As already mentioned in the thread, the map behaves as it should, and I don't recall any graphical issues on my 480. Feel free to clarify on what the radeon bug was, and I'll tell you if I encountered it.
the radeon bug was that the game freeze after a while and the sound goes on ...
http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Spiele-Thema-239104/Downloads/Update-for-The-Saboteur-701902/
(quadcore problems to ..)

after download (1-2 hour very damn internet connection here) i can test it on my Radeon 7970 and my quad/hexacore Phenom II 960T
Post edited September 22, 2016 by magikyr
Leroux: Apparantly GOG uses the US prices which are equally high on all stores. Beats me why the games are cheaper in Europe. Must be those high VATs over in the US. Oh wait ... :P
Gog version with the 50% off discount : €9.09
EA Origin base price : €4.99 ( €2.50 with the current EA promo code )
low rated
Hypocrisy88888888: germans are people too dumbass
Silverhawk170485: There are already several games where you can play the Nazis. Mostly in strategy games like Blitzkrieg, Hearts of Iron etc.. But I don't know a GTA like game where you can play the Nazis.

We don't have to be morale apostles because playing terrorists in Counter Strike (the most played shooter worldwide) is bad too if you look at current events worldwide.

And the RAF were Communists not Nazis, by the way.
Need a GTA style Islamic Terrorism in Europe game! I would definitely play that.