It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A single spark of courage can ignite the fires of hope.

<span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, a stylish action-adventure chronicling one man's fight for revenge in Nazi-occupied France, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 50% launch discount.

Sabotage really is an underappreciated art. Not only does it require copious amounts of creativity, street smarts, patience, and bravado, it can also help oppressed people survive an occupation long enough until the time is ripe to fight back. Racecar mechanic Sean Devlin wasn't planning on becoming a saboteur, but when his best friend gets killed by a sadistic German officer, he finds himself joining the French resistance, willing to cause some mayhem and avenge his buddy's death in the process. As he's running across rooftops, engaging in shootouts, and blowing up enemy assets, the black and white Parisian districts will gradually get more colorful, signifying the locals' growing confidence against the receding oppressors. Vive la résistance!

Work the streets and shadows of Paris and push back the German occupation forces in <span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 50% discount will last until September 29, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FgvgAY74c_Y
Post edited September 22, 2016 by maladr0Id
Looks interesting. Maybe-buy if it runs in Wine ;)
Two years ago in January i bought on Amazon Syndicate/ Saboteur Bundle for $5, both Origin codes.
I'd like to own Saboteur on GOG but 18 euros is way too much, it even costs 5 euros on Origin. Would be cool if we could connect our Origin account with GOG, just like with Steam. Anyway, wishlisted for now.
low rated
NapalmDeath77777: Any game like this where you are the Germans resisting Allied oppression?
Laberbacke: Always the bad guys.
People love killing dem evil germans for the powertrip.
NapalmDeath77777: Any game like this where you are the Germans resisting Allied oppression?
An RAF simulator? :P

No, sersly; who wants to play the Nazi. oO

Scratch that question, already can imagine the kind of ppl.
anothername: An RAF simulator? :P
It's funn you mention RAF. There actually IS an amazing game (the name escapes me at the moment) where I'm pretty sure you can play the Brits OR the Germans during the Battle of Britian.

On the "large scale" you set up radar sites, anti air emplacements, squadron deployment and raid planning. Then, you play them out in tactical turnbased battles. Really neat. I even think you can "level up" your pilots and advance tech as the war moves along. It's an older game but a solid one.
PaterAlf: Nice. And we are even allowed to buy it in Germany. I didn't expect that. :)
If it really contains swastika then don't expect it to last. I'd make a quick purchase, just in case, but frankly I'm not sure I care all that much. Some of the screenshots make it look vaguely entertaining, but let's face it, WW2 and nazis are some of the least original themes a dev could come up with for a game. At least they didn't combine it with zombies. ( Or did they? )
There was an RAF game on the C64. And it wasn't even a bad one.

https://www.c64-wiki.de/index.php/R.A.F.
Could anyone from the gog team confirm on whether the RDX perk bug has been fixed in this version. Basically, it has to do with the 'Super RDX' perk that gets unlocked when you complete some of the tasks in the demolitions skill (destroying 3 specific tanks).

The bug is if you die or if you ever stop playing and then reload a save file - you permanently lose Super RDX (which appears in the gun smugglers menu as "Super RDX") . The gun smugglers will have "Super RDX" on their menu in place of "RDX" after you earn the perk - but not if you die or ever turn the game off.

The only solution to this is destroying 2 of 3 tanks, backing up the save file. Then starting from that save point and completing the task i.e. if you want to tinker around with the 'Super RDX' . But you'll be stuck with the normal RDX if you die or if you reloaded a later save file.

The explosions from the Super RDX looks good when compared to the measly RDX.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by PapaShango
Ixamyakxim: It's funn you mention RAF. There actually IS an amazing game (the name escapes me at the moment) where I'm pretty sure you can play the Brits OR the Germans during the Battle of Britian.

On the "large scale" you set up radar sites, anti air emplacements, squadron deployment and raid planning. Then, you play them out in tactical turnbased battles. Really neat. I even think you can "level up" your pilots and advance tech as the war moves along. It's an older game but a solid one.
I'm pretty sure he wasn't referring to the Royal Air Force, but to "Rote Armee Fraktion".
PapaShango: The only solution to this is destroying 2 of 3 tanks, backing up the save file. Then starting from that save point and completing the task i.e. if you want to tinker around with the 'Super RDX' . But you'll be stuck with the normal RDX if you die or if you reloaded a later save file.
Give me 5 minutes to check what the smugglers are selling.

No, sersly; who wants to play the Nazi. oO

Scratch that question, already can imagine the kind of ppl.
As far as I remember the only game in which the German resistance played a role, was Wolfenstein.
JMich: I didn't notice any issues on my RX 480, though my GT315M did play it as a slideshow. Could give it a spin on a 4870M (or something like that) if you want.
Gersen: At time of release there was tons of bugs with the ATI cards, one of the most annoying one was that the map was unusable, the map and the "pointers" (i.e. where you were, the point of interest, etc...) where misaligned making it impossible to know where you were and where you wanted to go. There was also tons of other similar glitches.
I remeber there being an issue with muti-core (quad core spefically) CPUs. Causing the game to memory leak IIRC.
How well does it work with an Xbox 360 controller?
Ixamyakxim: It's funn you mention RAF. There actually IS an amazing game (the name escapes me at the moment) where I'm pretty sure you can play the Brits OR the Germans during the Battle of Britian.

Guter: I'm pretty sure he wasn't referring to the Royal Air Force, but to "Rote Armee Fraktion".
Eh... yes. The Terrorists, not the Air Force. Sorry.
IronArcturus: How well does it work with an Xbox 360 controller?
Perfectly, I've played the retail completey with a wired 360 controller and it was a great experience.