It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A single spark of courage can ignite the fires of hope.

<span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, a stylish action-adventure chronicling one man's fight for revenge in Nazi-occupied France, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 50% launch discount.

Sabotage really is an underappreciated art. Not only does it require copious amounts of creativity, street smarts, patience, and bravado, it can also help oppressed people survive an occupation long enough until the time is ripe to fight back. Racecar mechanic Sean Devlin wasn't planning on becoming a saboteur, but when his best friend gets killed by a sadistic German officer, he finds himself joining the French resistance, willing to cause some mayhem and avenge his buddy's death in the process. As he's running across rooftops, engaging in shootouts, and blowing up enemy assets, the black and white Parisian districts will gradually get more colorful, signifying the locals' growing confidence against the receding oppressors. Vive la résistance!

Work the streets and shadows of Paris and push back the German occupation forces in <span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 50% discount will last until September 29, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FgvgAY74c_Y
Post edited September 22, 2016 by maladr0Id
Nice release !
If anyone has any questions about the game, feel free to ask.
Criminally underrated game, it is a dream come true seeing this on GOG!
Nice, always thought this game was an heavily underrated Assassin Creed/GTA clone.

Too bad EA dropped the ball and it never was fully patched (it was nearly unplayable on my ATI at the time)
All I hear is the protagonist saying 'well thaht was easy'... memories.
This is amazing! I absolutely loved this game when I played it for PS3. I'm snapping up all three of these EA releases. EA/GOG, please keep them coming! :D
Excellent release, instabought!
Gersen: Too bad EA dropped the ball and it never was fully patched (it was nearly unplayable on my ATI at the time)
I didn't notice any issues on my RX 480, though my GT315M did play it as a slideshow. Could give it a spin on a 4870M (or something like that) if you want.
A game which isn't on Steam. Nice!
OMG Insta-buy!

Question is, does it still have those awful bugs on AMD cards it had on launch and were never fixed cause, EA closed Pandemic down?

Patch 1.3 beta was the only patch released and last time i checked graphics glitches were still there, especially on the trees, did GOG fix anything?

And does it have the naked bewbies and knife DLCs? -must know for....science?
Post edited September 22, 2016 by armitom
Definitely buying. :)
I have one question about this game, is the performance the same as the retail? Afaik there are loads of issues with it.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by Spy_Gentleman
armitom: Question is, does it still have those awful bugs on AMD cards it had on launch and were never fixed cause, EA closed Pandemic down?
As I mentioned before, I don't recall any issues on my RX 480. There was the occasional weird spawn, but I wouldn't call it a buggy game.

armitom: And does it have the naked bewbies and knife DLCs? -must know for....science?
Nudity is included, not sure what the knife DLC is/was. Unless you mean the knife throwing game, in which case yes, it does exist.

Spy_Gentleman: Afaik there are loads of issues with it.
If you can recall any particular issues, I can tell you whether I've encountered it or not.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by JMich
Sweet....Nice release(s)! Too bad I already own/played them :p