It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Experience an epic multilayered story that has been developed across three titles and was designed to captivate new and old fans alike. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. In this colorful anime RPG, you can explore some newly annexed lands of the Empire with a new squad of heroes and catch up with familiar faces from the past.
Great we're finally getting this. Does anybody know which ones we're missing, i.e. ones that haven't been translated or released in English yet for GOG or Steam?
pferreira1983: Does anybody know which ones we're missing, i.e. ones that haven't been translated or released in English yet for GOG or Steam?
We are missing:

1. The two Crossbell games (Remastered versions of both of these games are coming out in Japan in April 2020 and May 2020, which increase the chances for an official English translation to be made).

2. Trails of Cold Steel 4 (this has been out in Japan since 2018, but still we have no word on when or if it will ever be translated into English.).

3. The upcoming Trails game which is also coming out in Japan this year, which will be a hybrid of Trails of Cold Steel 5/Crossbell 3/setup for the next sub-series. That definitely ain't coming out in an English version any time soon, and certainly not in 2020.
Post edited March 28, 2020 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
pferreira1983: Does anybody know which ones we're missing, i.e. ones that haven't been translated or released in English yet for GOG or Steam?
Ancient-Red-Dragon: We are missing:

1. The two Crossbell games (Remastered versions of both of these games are coming out in Japan in April 2020 and May 2020, which increase the chances for an official English translation to be made).

2. Trails of Cold Steel 4 (this has been out in Japan since 2018, but still we have no word on when or if it will ever be translated into English.).

3. The upcoming Trails game which is also coming out in Japan this year, which will be a hybrid of Trails of Cold Steel 5/Crossbell 3/setup for the next sub-series. That definitely ain't coming out in an English version any time soon, and certainly not in 2020.
What are the chances of them re-releasing the 90's games?
pferreira1983: What are the chances of them re-releasing the 90's games?
IMO those chances are very low. The President of Falcom never discusses the idea of reviving those games when he gives interviews to the English media.

Then again, Falcom does have a habit of remastering/remaking many of their old Ys games. So anything is possible. But I wouldn't expect those 90s games to be coming back.
Post edited March 28, 2020 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Ancient-Red-Dragon: IMO those chances are very low. The President of Falcom never discusses the idea of reviving those games when he gives interviews to the English media.

Then again, Falcom does have a habit of remastering/remaking many of their old Ys games. So anything is possible. But I wouldn't expect those 90s games to be coming back.
That's a shame. I'd be interested in playing those.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: We are missing:

There are also technically these, but the only one that really counts towards the setting is an online free-to-play game that isn't Gwent, so...