It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In a mood for an extremely immersive shooter? That’s just perfect – because Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Complete Edition is now available on GOG with a -67% launch discount until February 12th, 2 PM UTC!

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 is an immersive modern warfare shooter that unfolds in the dynamic landscape of the Middle East. Step into the shoes of Raven, a skilled Contract Sniper Assassin, and embark on a gripping single-player campaign. Your mission involves eliminating a sequence of targets, navigating through a dramatic storyline. Brace yourself for the toughest installment in the series, and master extreme-range shots surpassing 1000m.

The Complete Edition includes:
Abstract Assassin Skin Pack
Blue Servers Skins
Claws are Out Skin Pack
Crossbow Carnage Weapons Pack
Dark Sky Skin
Graffiti Glow Skin
Fire & Smoke Skin Pack
Flesh & Blood Skin Pack
Hail & Ice Skin Pack
Lock n' Load Weapons Pack
Safari Sadist Skin Pack
Savage Serpents Skin Pack
Skull & Bones Skin Pack
Tactical Tracker Weapons Pack
Solitary Sniper Weapons Pack
Wild Thing Skin Pack
Xray-ted Skin
ANGLO Skin Pack
ASIA Skin Pack
EURO Skin Pack
Soundtrack

Now on GOG!
Atreyu666: Also to me it only makes the game annoying, not "challenging". Challenge is a good thing but there are better ways to achieve that.
It seems that many people don't know the difference between challenging and tedious.

Those that think tedious equals challenging and fun might want to sort a mixed bag of same size seeds by color.
Andrzejef: The regular autosave or checkpoint yeah, it shows the autosave icon. During general playthrough though I didn't pay enough attention to it, so I can't say for sure, sorry.
Atreyu666: Okay, thank you guys! I thought this game wouldn't save within a map at all :)
Oh hell no, that would be awful.

On that topic, I haven't used that much (mainly because of realizing that I could at the second-last mission), but you don't have to complete all the objectives on the map in one go - you get a handful of them, and finishing any single one of them is enough to trigger extraction, after which you can decide whether you want to leave the map (and skill up/gear up) and return later, or save your progress and carry on.
I did not receive this discount to my main account. That one owns all previously Sniper Ghost Warrior games here.
The-Business: I did not receive this discount to my main account. That one owns all previously Sniper Ghost Warrior games here.
This may be a hint. I have also all the other titles. But I must say, I bought them all high discounted. And it doesn't gnaw at my conscience either, since I bought CI Games on Steam too.
The-Business: I did not receive this discount to my main account. That one owns all previously Sniper Ghost Warrior games here.
Sternitzky: This may be a hint. I have also all the other titles. But I must say, I bought them all high discounted. And it doesn't gnaw at my conscience either, since I bought CI Games on Steam too.
Would be weird, but eh.
Myself I have received the discount code, but indeed I was missing SGW1 and 2, so there just might be something to it.
Post edited February 06, 2024 by Andrzejef
Have you subscribed to the "Promotions and hot deals" emails under your "Orders & Settings"?
problem language with game.game only english.other language no availalble
Oh well, I bought it with the normal discount. I'll try to compensate for the lost money by finishing the game several times.
Atreyu666: Also to me it only makes the game annoying, not "challenging". Challenge is a good thing but there are better ways to achieve that.
mk47at: It seems that many people don't know the difference between challenging and tedious.

Those that think tedious equals challenging and fun might want to sort a mixed bag of same size seeds by color.
I prefer grains of sand
BreOl72: Have you subscribed to the "Promotions and hot deals" emails under your "Orders & Settings"?
Personally i have checked all boxes EXCEPT :

- Wishlist alerts
- Release announcements

And the issue occurred so.... either it's bugged or something changed a while ago : before i always received all discount letters...
*sigh* Wishlisted.

Since press reviews stated that this would be the best Sniper Ghost Warrior Game so far and I wanted to end my lack of sniper games in my GOG library...
Post edited February 08, 2024 by retrorealms
schmoemi: *sigh* Wishlisted.

Since press reviews stated that this would be the best Sniper Ghost Warrior Game so far and I wanted to end my lack of sniper games in my GOG library...
I thought the same and went one step further.... I bought it :)
The offer is pretty good.
I'm aware of the potential problem with already owning all previous games to not be spammed with the better discount on the newsletter, but since it's pretty stupid with a new game included, I manifest my displeasure and I'll wait for an "official" big discount soon or later.
Thanks for the coupon GOG. I bought the lot (of course you already know that).

I already had 1-3 on STEAM but the two Contracts games (which I did not have) sweetened the pot.
Post edited February 09, 2024 by u2jedi